- Youth shelter employee faces child seduction charge Updated: May-30-15 4:20 pm
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - A southern Indiana youth shelter worker faces a child seduction charge for allegedly having a sexual encounter with a 17-year-old boy living at the shelter.
- Silvertoners celebrate 35 years of performing in New Albany Updated: May-30-15 12:45 pm
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - The requirements are really pretty simple to be a member of the Silvertoners.
- S. Indiana leaders eye share of regional initiatives funds Updated: May-25-15 4:58 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Southern Indiana leaders are looking at potential projects they could tackle with a share of $84 million in state funding that's being earmarked for regional initiatives aimed at attracting new residents to the state.
- Southern Indiana election board rejects provisional ballot Updated: May-18-15 4:08 am
SELLERSBURG, Indiana - Southern Indiana election officials have disqualified a provisional ballot that could have broken a tie in town council primacy race deadlocked at 29 votes each.
- Prosecutor says he expects charges in death of 3-year-old Updated: May-18-15 4:06 am
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - A southern Indiana prosecutor says he expects to file charges in the death of a 3-year-old girl who died in February.
- Ad campaign urges Indiana motorists to 'Beat the Squeeze' Updated: May-09-15 4:13 am
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Southern Indiana tourism leaders have launched a campaign designed to draw visitors to the area despite interstate lane closures caused by the Ohio River bridges project.
- Ohio River Bridges Project reducing tolling impact for some Updated: May-08-15 5:39 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Kentucky and Indiana will exempt local mass-transit buses from electronic tolling on new Ohio River bridges and distribute free transponders for low-income and minority residents.
- Indiana man allegedly stole nearly $100K from Jaycees' group Updated: May-06-15 2:02 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - A southern Indiana civic group's former treasurer faces charges alleging he embezzled nearly $100,000 intended for college scholarships.
- Man accused of eating woman's organs charged with rape Updated: May-05-15 1:40 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - A southern Indiana man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend and eating some of her internal organs is facing a rape charge in the attack.