- Lane closures upcoming on Clark Memorial Bridge Updated: May-26-16 4:31 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky transportation officials are advising motorists of upcoming lane closures on the Clark Memorial Bridge connecting Louisville and Jeffersonville, Indiana.
- Indiana historic church's missing steeple to be replaced Updated: May-24-16 6:10 am
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - A historic southern Indiana church is getting a new steeple more than a century after a lightning strike destroyed its original spire.
- Reality show leads to departures at southern Indiana jail Updated: May-22-16 1:49 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - A southern Indiana sheriff says five corrections officers have been fired and four have resigned over the past five months, mostly as a result of a reality show.
- Indiana barge operator fined for Clean Water Act violations Updated: May-11-16 10:56 pm
ST. LOUIS - An Indiana company has agreed to pay more than $800,000 in civil penalties for repeatedly discharging polluted water and sewage into the Ohio River in southern Illinois.
- Southern Indiana school district OKs transgender protections Updated: May-11-16 11:20 am
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - A southern Indiana school district has approved language for its handbook offering protections to transgender students and employees.
- Correction: Election-Indiana-Congress story Updated: May-06-16 6:51 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - In a story May 5 about the campaign for Indiana's 9th Congressional District seat, The Associated Press erroneously reported the first name of the Democratic nominee and her current job title. She is Shelli Yoder, not Sherri Yoder, and is a lecturer, not a professor.
- EXCHANGE: Southern Indiana learns about plant reproduction Updated: May-04-16 7:55 am
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - We see them every spring, buzzing around flowers with clumps of pollen stuck to their back legs.