- Boil order for 90,000 water users in southern Indiana Updated: Jul-26-15 1:07 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - A water company serving 31,000 households and businesses in southern Indiana has advised them to restrict non-essential water use and to boil any water used for consumption.
- Jeffersonville riverfront project taking shape Updated: Jul-24-15 11:04 am
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - This time last year, onlookers from the Big Four Bridge were met with the sight of dilapidated docks and an eroding, uneven shoreline at Jeffersonville's Ohio River bank.
- Southern Indiana county might seek needle-exchange program Updated: Jul-18-15 5:31 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Local officials are considering whether to seek state approval for a needle-exchange program in a southern Indiana county neighboring the one at the center of HIV outbreak among intravenous drug users.
- Indiana attorney general poised to enter congressional race Updated: Jul-17-15 4:25 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - State Attorney General Greg Zoeller is poised to join two Republican state senators in the race for the Indiana congressional seat that GOP Rep. Todd Young is giving up to run for the U.S. Senate next year.
- Man drowns after driving into flooded area in Indiana Updated: Jul-15-15 3:37 pm
CHARLESTOWN, Indiana - Authorities say a southeastern Indiana man died after driving his truck into a flooded area near a bridge.
- Indiana county's inmates may soon post bail with credit card Updated: Jul-13-15 4:04 am
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Inmates at a southern Indiana jail soon might be able to use a credit card to get out of jail.
- New security measures in full swing at Clarksville Town Hall Updated: Jul-09-15 9:13 am
CLARKSVILLE, Indiana - The atmosphere was casual at Clarksville Town Hall on a recent court-in-session day.
- Amazon plans more hiring at southern Indiana facility Updated: Jul-08-15 10:32 am
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Officials with Amazon.com say worldwide customer demand is why the company has tripled its projected number of employees hired at a facility in southern Indiana.
- Southern Indiana mayor confronts would-be teenage thieves Updated: Jul-04-15 6:51 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - A southern Indiana mayor says two bicycles left behind by a group of teenagers who tried to steal from his garage will likely be donated to "needy kids."
- Monument to be dedicated to Marine who died in Persian Gulf Updated: Jul-03-15 11:16 am
SELLERSBURG, Indiana - Relatives of a southern Indiana Marine who died while supporting military operations against the Islamic State group will unveil a monument honoring him this weekend.