- Nearly 1/3rd of Tupelo's property taxes is up for a vote Updated: Apr-24-16 7:26 pm
TUPELO, Mississippi - Nearly one-third of Tupelo's property taxes is up for a vote.
- Woman charged with murder gives birth, is now back in jail Updated: Apr-17-16 7:32 pm
FULTON, Mississippi - A woman accused of capital murder was taken to a hospital to give birth, but is now back behind bars.
- Hancock creditors hope to recover some money Updated: Apr-08-16 9:47 am
TUPELO, Mississippi - Hancock Fabrics owes nearly $84 million to three secured creditors who have first dibs on any proceeds coming from the liquidation of its stores.
- Contour Airlines offers flights out of Tupelo Updated: Apr-07-16 3:26 pm
TUPELO, Mississippi - Commercial air service has returned to Tupelo after a hiatus.
- Appeals court refuses to rehear 2 Lee County cases Updated: Apr-06-16 7:19 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Court of Appeals denied motions for re-hearings in two separate Lee County cases.
- Hancock Fabrics stores to close by July 31 Updated: Apr-05-16 9:09 am
TUPELO, Mississippi - The liquidation of Hancock Fabrics is expected to be completed by July 31. That's according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday.
- Officials: Woman accused of stealing patient's medication Updated: Apr-05-16 3:53 am
TUPELO, Mississippi - A Tupelo woman is facing charges after being accused of stealing prescription drugs from a nursing home patient.
- Tupelo officials discuss Youth Court overcrowding Updated: Apr-04-16 7:04 am
TUPELO, Mississippi - Efforts are ongoing by Lee County leaders to address an overburdened Youth Court. But a proposal that would see the city of Tupelo help pay for a solution has met with some initial resistance.
- Hancock Fabrics to close remaining stores Updated: Apr-01-16 12:36 pm
TUPELO, Mississippi - The remaining 185 stores of Hancock Fabrics will close, bringing an end to the fabrics and crafts retailer that was founded in Tupelo in 1957.
- Mississippi's Renasant completes $59M Georgia bank purchase Updated: Apr-01-16 11:39 am
TUPELO, Mississippi - Mississippi-based regional bank Renasant Corp. has completed its acquisition of Georgia-based KeyWorth Bank for $59 million in stock.