- Regents to consider Iowa State cremation garden idea Updated: Aug-03-15 10:16 am
AMES, Iowa - University regents are scheduled to consider a proposal that could lead to adding a cremation garden at Iowa State University's small cemetery in Ames.
- Ames police warning of phone scam targeting ISU students Updated: Aug-01-15 1:25 pm
AMES, Iowa - Police in Ames are warning of a phone scam targeting Iowa State University students.
- Iowa-Iowa State game moved to Dec. 10 for TV coverage Updated: Jul-30-15 11:28 am
AMES, Iowa - Officials in Ames say the Iowa-Iowa State men's basketball game has been rescheduled to accommodate national television coverage.
- Consultant finds problems at Iowa State health center Updated: Jul-23-15 7:28 am
AMES, Iowa - A consultant's report says an array of problems at Iowa State University's Thielen Student Health Center raises risks for students and the university.
- Prohm, Cyclones prep for trip to Spain Updated: Jul-20-15 6:41 pm
AMES, Iowa - Steve Prohm inherited more than just a talented team when he accepted the Iowa State job.
- GOP candidates make a pitch to evangelical voters in Iowa Updated: Jul-18-15 2:59 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Republican presidential contenders seeking to woo evangelical voters are making their case for conservative social issues at a gathering expected to attract thousands of potential Iowa caucus-goers.
- Steele leaves UNI for Iowa St Updated: Jul-17-15 3:06 pm
AMES, Iowa - Northern Iowa head track coach Dan Steele has resigned to become the associate head coach at Iowa State.
- Man accused of threatening reporters, imprisonment arrested Updated: Jul-17-15 3:52 am
AMES, Iowa - A man police have been looking for since April on suspicion of false imprisonment and threatening reporters in Le Grand has been arrested in Ames.
- Court won't overturn ruling that cleared ex-Iowa State guard Updated: Jul-09-15 5:35 pm
AMES, Iowa - A ruling that found Iowa State University administrators improperly removed a men's basketball player from the team for alleged sexual misconduct will stand, an appeals court ruled Thursday.