- Nebraska health officials report a bump in mumps cases Updated: May-31-16 5:59 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services says there has been a surge in mumps cases related to an outbreak at Midland University in Fremont.
- Man shot to death in Omaha was acquitted of Iowa slaying Updated: May-29-16 6:29 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - A man who was shot to death in Omaha had been acquitted of first-degree murder in the 2001 death of his girlfriend.
- Former assessor gets probation for stealing from county Updated: May-18-16 7:23 am
FREMONT, Nebraska - A former Dodge County assessor convicted of stealing from the county has been given probation.
- Fremont residents provide foster care at home for 4 decades Updated: May-15-16 11:13 am
FREMONT, Nebraska - Willie Jamison knows how to make a point.
- Nebraska's Midland University to offer video gaming as sport Updated: May-14-16 5:43 pm
FREMONT, Nebraska - Midland University in Fremont has added more than two dozen programs to its sports roster since 2009. Next year, it'll add one more: video gaming.
- Site south of Fremont surfaces as location for chicken plant Updated: May-03-16 10:49 am
FREMONT, Nebraska - Land south of Fremont has surfaced as a possible site for a chicken processing plant.