- Police say Idaho couple died of murder-suicide Updated: Jul-01-15 6:55 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Police in southwestern Idaho say a 70-year-old Nampa man shot and killed his wife before killing himself earlier this week.
- Correction: Lynching Mural story Updated: Jun-26-15 7:25 pm
BOISE, Idaho - In a story June 25 about the University of Idaho covering controversial murals, The Associated Press reported erroneously the date of the grand opening for a new Boise building. The grand opening is planned for Sept. 24, not July 6.
- Nampa Library asks for bigger budget for costly new location Updated: Jun-23-15 2:10 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - Nampa Library officials are asking for a 16 percent budget increase to help pay for new costs associated with their more expensive location.
- Caldwell Police Department pushes for stronger K-9 unit Updated: Jun-22-15 4:48 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - An attempt by a southwest Idaho city to save money by transforming shelter dogs and a dog obtained on Craigslist into police dogs hasn't worked out as planned, with two of the three dogs washing out.
- Woman bitten, knocked down in pig attack in Nampa Updated: Jun-19-15 10:19 am
NAMPA, Idaho - A woman has been attacked by a pot-bellied pig in Nampa.
- Idaho, feds seek documents from St. Luke's Health System Updated: Jun-18-15 12:15 pm
BOISE, Idaho - State and federal regulators say St. Luke's Health System is not complying with an order to reverse a business deal that two courts have ruled illegal.
- Woman charged in Nampa juvenile sex abuse case Updated: Jun-17-15 10:46 am
BOISE, Idaho - A woman who worked at Juvenile Corrections Center Nampa four years ago is facing charges after being accused of abusing three inmates both inside and outside the detention center.
- SW Idaho woman injured in crash with police patrol car Updated: Jun-16-15 9:52 am
NAMPA, Idaho - Idaho State Police say a Nampa police officer responding to an emergency call collided with another vehicle that entered an intersection.
- Nampa man who struck pedestrian sentenced to 10 years Updated: Jun-13-15 3:27 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - A Nampa man who was driving drunk when he struck a 19-year-old pedestrian in March has been sent to prison for 10 years.
- Nampa man's letters from jail lead to new criminal charges Updated: Jun-12-15 8:20 am
BOISE, Idaho - A jailed Nampa man accused of kidnapping and beating his ex-girlfriend now faces a new round of charges after he sent letters from jail asking people he knew to convince the victim to drop her allegations.
- Nampa man in critical condition after tractor accident Updated: Jun-12-15 5:06 am
NAMPA, Idaho - A Nampa man is in critical condition after his tractor ran him over after he failed to correctly put it in park.
- Idaho to recommend waterfowl ban at county fairs Updated: Jun-10-15 11:23 am
CALDWELL, Idaho - Ducks and geese may be missing from Idaho's county fairs as state officials are recommending a ban on waterfowl to fight the spread of bird flu.