- Idaho pays $450,000 to youth in detention sex abuse case Updated: Feb-04-16 5:16 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Department of Juvenile Corrections has paid $450,000 to a youth who was sexually abused by a staffer at a Nampa juvenile correction center.
- Low gas prices leave city budgets with extra cash Updated: Feb-04-16 2:13 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - Cities are looking to spend extra cash left in their budget thanks to the drop in fuel prices in 2015.
- Drug connection to Nampa trailer explosion that burned 2 men Updated: Jan-23-16 2:57 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - Police say a north Nampa trailer explosion that burned 2 men had a drug connection. Nampa Police Capt. Curt Shankel said Friday flammable gas ignited in a closed bathroom that was being used for illegal drug processing.
- Prosecution to seek death penalty in Nampa stabbing case Updated: Jan-21-16 9:54 am
CALDWELL, Idaho - Prosecutors say they intend to seek the death penalty against an Emmett man accused of stabbing his girlfriend to death at their Nampa home.
- Caldwell gets rid of crows, sends them over to Nampa Updated: Jan-15-16 9:26 am
NAMPA, Idaho - The crows that plague Caldwell annually have not returned this year, instead heading to neighboring Nampa.
- State appeals court overturns woman's drug conviction Updated: Jan-12-16 2:26 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - The Idaho Court of Appeals has overturned a woman's possession of drugs conviction after find the Nampa police detained her based on a "hunch" that she committed a crime.
- Woman pleads guilty to trying to baptize baby in canal Updated: Jan-12-16 12:50 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - A Nampa woman accused of trying to "baptize" her baby in an irrigation canal has pleaded guilty to injury to a child.
- Longtime poll worker reflects on 50 years of service Updated: Jan-09-16 2:02 am
NAMPA, Idaho - To 92-year-old Jean Knutson, voting is a privilege and responsibility residents should participate in. She jokes about it pretty plainly - people shouldn't complain about who is in office if they didn't vote.