- Former priest charged in sexual abuse of boys 3 decades ago Updated: Jun-26-15 2:20 pm
JACKSON, Michigan - Prosecutors have added six additional charges against a former Michigan Catholic school priest, teacher and wrestling coach in connection with reported sexual assaults of boys more than three decades ago.
- 4 southern Michigan hospitals settle anti-competition claims Updated: Jun-25-15 5:56 pm
HILLSDALE, Michigan - Hospitals in three southern Michigan counties have agreed not to limit their marketing or restrict competition in response to a lawsuit by the federal government.
- Several Jackson-area homes damaged as storms move through Updated: Jun-23-15 10:19 am
JACKSON, Michigan - Authorities say several homes in the Jackson area were damaged by severe storms that moved across Michigan.
- Consumers Energy debuts drone to monitor utility lines Updated: Jun-22-15 12:32 pm
CEMENT CITY, Michigan - Consumers Energy has launched a drone to inspect utility poles and wind turbines in parts of Michigan.
- Scholarship honors utility worker struck, killed by vehicle Updated: Jun-22-15 9:18 am
JACKSON, Michigan - The Consumers Energy Foundation is supporting a community college scholarship program to honor a utility worker who was struck and killed by a vehicle while on the job three years ago.
- Authorities: 9-vehicle pileup on I-94 sends 11 to hospital Updated: Jun-19-15 12:04 pm
JACKSON, Michigan - Authorities say a nine-vehicle pileup on Interstate 94 in southern Michigan sent 11 people to a hospital with injuries.
- Peregrine falcons banded in several southern Michigan cities Updated: Jun-17-15 9:45 am
DETROIT - The state says it recently banded 15 peregrine falcon chicks that hatched in southern Michigan this spring.
- Man sentenced for stalking mother of slain 18-month-old boy Updated: Jun-15-15 8:44 pm
JACKSON, Michigan - A 27-year-old Jackson man has been sentenced for stalking the mother of an 18-month-old boy he is charged with killing.
- Consumers Energy to install buoys below dams for safety Updated: Jun-05-15 6:41 am
JACKSON, Michigan - Consumers Energy is working with the Michigan Department of Natural Resources to install buoys to help warn the public to stay out of potentially unsafe areas immediately downstream of hydro-electric dams.
- Prison workers cutting potatoes find maggots, delaying lunch Updated: Jun-02-15 9:29 pm
BLACKMAN TOWNSHIP, Michigan - The state says inmates at a Jackson-area prison found maggots while cutting up raw potatoes in a food preparation area.