- 2 sought in death of Maryland woman, 81, arrested in Arizona Updated: May-29-16 4:21 pm
HANCOCK, Maryland - Authorities say two suspects being sought in connection with the killing of an 81-year-old Maryland woman have been arrested in Arizona.
- Trial for man accused of killing girl likely delayed to 2017 Updated: May-27-16 11:44 am
KINGMAN, Arizona - The trial for a Bullhead City man accused of killing a young girl will likely be postponed until 2017.
- Minnesota woman survives 100-foot fall during Arizona hike Updated: May-24-16 2:50 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - A hiker from Minnesota has been rescued after falling 100 feet from a cliff in northwestern Arizona and spending 24 hours stranded with serious injuries.
- Man gets 20-year prison term in killing of Arizona woman Updated: May-23-16 4:35 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - A man who pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in Arizona has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
- Woman pleads to theft of dead man's Social Security benefits Updated: May-17-16 5:58 am
KINGMAN, Arizona - A 57-year-old Kingman woman could be sentenced to up to 12½ years in prison after pleading guilty in the theft of more than $50,000 of her dead boyfriend's Social Security benefits over a four-year period.
- 12 Mohave High School students accused in vandalism case Updated: May-05-16 9:31 pm
BULLHEAD CITY, Arizona - Authorities say 12 students have been arrested for a senior prank that caused more than $6,000 in damages to Mohave High School last week and may have to pay restitution.