- Oklahoma's first teacher climate summit set for July 28-29 Updated: Jun-02-15 3:11 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - In-depth climate science curriculum and activities will be showcased for Oklahoma's classroom teachers at the state's first teacher climate summit.
- Tulsa-Oklahoma football game to kick off at 11 a.m. Updated: Jun-01-15 5:30 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Kickoff time has been set for the Tulsa-Oklahoma football game.
- Oklahoma is latest state to prevent local fracking bans Updated: May-29-15 6:50 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma cities and counties would no longer be able to ban hydraulic fracturing - a process commonly called fracking - or other oil and gas operations within their boundaries under a bill signed into law on Friday by Gov. Mary Fallin.
- Norman man convicted for $1.2M bank fraud scheme Updated: May-29-15 2:23 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - A Norman man accused of trying to defraud IBC Bank of approximately $1.2 million has been convicted of conspiracy and 11 counts of bank fraud.
- Red caboose at Norman elementary school spared Updated: May-28-15 11:35 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - A beloved 41-year-old reading room designed to look like a red caboose will survive a significant building remodel at a Norman elementary school.
- Oklahoma QB Hansen to transfer Updated: May-27-15 10:47 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma backup quarterback Justice Hansen plans to transfer.
- Oklahoma, Tulane agree to 3-game football series Updated: May-21-15 6:59 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma and Tulane have announced an agreement for the two universities to play three college football games starting in 2017.
- Man who held hostages at Norman building ordered to trial Updated: May-20-15 4:41 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - A homeless military veteran charged with taking hostages at a Norman office building has been ordered to stand trial.
- 4 Oklahoma Sooners named All-Big 12 first team Updated: May-19-15 5:42 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Four Oklahoma baseball players have been named to the All-Big 12 Conference first team.
- Former high school student reaches plea deal on rape charges Updated: May-18-15 6:47 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - A 19-year-old Oklahoma man accused of raping a former high school classmate has been sentenced to two years in prison and will be required to register as a sex offender under a deal struck with prosecutors.
- Forecasters say storms possible in S. Oklahoma, N. Texas Updated: May-18-15 5:38 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Forecasters say that while some thunderstorms may form in southern Oklahoma and northern and central Texas, they don't expect severe weather to be widespread.
- Tax relief offered for property owners affected by storms Updated: May-18-15 5:23 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma County assessor's office said it will offer businesses and homeowners some relief on their property taxes following the May 6 storms, which caused nearly $7 million in damage.
- Oklahoma no-hits Central Arkansas in NCAA softball regional Updated: May-15-15 7:21 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma pitchers Paige Parker and Kelsey Stevens combined to no-hit Central Arkansas in the NCAA softball regional in Norman.
- Severe storms possible in Oklahoma, Arkansas for weekend Updated: May-15-15 6:51 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - More tornadoes could be heading to Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- Oklahoma to visit LSU in Big 12/SEC Challenge Updated: May-14-15 4:07 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma and LSU will meet in college basketball as part of the Big 12/SEC Challenge in January,
- Oklahoma RB Keith Ford to transfer after suspension Updated: May-13-15 6:47 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma running back Keith Ford is transferring.
- Oklahoma governor vetoes firearms legislation Updated: May-11-15 6:56 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin has vetoed legislation opposed by the Oklahoma City Chamber that would prohibit private entities from banning firearms in parks, recreational areas or fairgrounds.
- Tornado warning issued in Bryan County in southeast Oklahoma Updated: May-10-15 5:28 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The National Weather Service has issued a tornado warning for southwestern Bryan County in southeastern Oklahoma.
- Bedlam softball game in Norman canceled by weather Updated: May-09-15 5:00 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma-Oklahoma State softball game in Norman has been canceled because of heavy rainfall in Norman from storms that have crossed Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma to improve hoops, baseball, softball facilities Updated: May-07-15 8:39 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Board of Regents approved the design development phase plans for a strength training and performance center addition project at the Lloyd Noble Center at Thursday's meeting.
- Oklahoma's Chamberlain, Pendley finalists for softball honor Updated: May-07-15 2:23 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma Sooners Lauren Chamberlain and Shelby Pendley have each been named a finalist for the 2015 USA Softball Collegiate Player of the Year Award.
- Oklahoma travels to Kansas State for Big 12 baseball series Updated: May-07-15 2:00 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Sooners will be on the road to Kansas State in Big 12 baseball.
- Oklahoma's Williams invited to USA Basketball team tryouts Updated: May-06-15 3:48 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - University of Oklahoma forward Kaylon Williams is one of 54 women's college basketball players invited to tryouts for the USA Basketball Women's Pan American Games and World University Games teams.
- Norman, Midwest City disagree on wastewater proposal Updated: May-04-15 12:23 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Norman and Midwest City leaders are at odds over a proposal to allow treated wastewater into a lake they use as a drinking supply.
- Oklahoma's Parker ties NCAA softball with 4th perfect game Updated: May-03-15 5:42 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma freshman Paige Parker tied the NCAA record for perfect games in a season with four Sunday in the Sooners' 14-0, five-inning victory over Utah Valley.