- Oklahoma defeats Louisiana-Lafayette in NCAA Super Regional Updated: May-28-16 12:19 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - No. 3 seeded Oklahoma held off a late rally by No. 14 Louisiana-Lafayette to defeat the Ragin' Cajuns 7-6 in the NCAA softball Norman Super Regional.
- Cleveland County woman sentenced in death of boy, 15 Updated: May-26-16 1:47 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - A woman charged in connection to the death of a 15-year-old boy during a party at her Cleveland County home has been sentenced to 21 years in prison.
- Forecasters warn of busy weather week throughout Oklahoma Updated: May-24-16 1:32 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Stormy weather is in the forecast all week for Oklahoma.
- Norman City Council to consider stormwater utility fee Updated: May-23-16 4:21 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Norman City Council members are preparing to consider calling a special election asking voters to create a stormwater utility fee to pay for necessary improvements to the city's drainage system.
- Severe weather possible in parts of Oklahoma, Arkansas Updated: May-22-16 2:01 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Weather forecasters say there's a chance of severe weather in parts of Oklahoma and Arkansas during the upcoming work week.
- Judge delays decision on beheading suspect's plea request Updated: May-20-16 2:34 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma judge on Friday put off deciding whether to accept a man's request to plead guilty to first-degree murder in the beheading of a co-worker, as a death sentence would still be possible.
- Severe weather in the forecast for southern Louisiana Updated: May-19-16 8:17 am
NEW ORLEANS - Severe weather is in the forecast for southern Louisiana.
- University of Oklahoma prepares to close baboon program Updated: May-18-16 4:26 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - An official who oversees the University of Oklahoma's baboon program says its primate population is being reduced as the project prepares to close in the next three to four years.
- Kickoff time set for Oklahoma-Houston football game Updated: May-17-16 1:46 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Kickoff time and broadcast coverage have been announced for Oklahoma's season-opening football game at Houston.
- Tobacco fund money to help ease Oklahoma physician shortage Updated: May-16-16 3:58 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust is helping address a shortage of physicians in the state with a six-year, $3.8 million grant.
- Newspapers at Oklahoma City, Enid win general excellence Updated: May-15-16 11:34 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoman, the Enid News & Eagle and The Journal Record at Oklahoma City won the general excellence awards from the Associated Press-Oklahoma News Executives group for work in 2015. The awards were announced Saturday night in Tulsa.
- Panthers hope Bradberry, other young CBs can replace Norman Updated: May-13-16 3:17 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Carolina Panthers rookie cornerback James Bradberry walked onto the practice field Friday wearing No. 24.
- NWS upgrades 2 tornadoes that shut down I-35, killed 2 men Updated: May-11-16 4:02 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Weather officials say two tornadoes that killed two 76-year-old men in Oklahoma were more powerful than originally thought.
- Oklahoma's Parker is again Big 12 softball Pitcher of Week Updated: May-10-16 6:23 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - University of Oklahoma sophomore Paige Parker has again been chosen Big 12 Pitcher of the Week.
- Oklahoma RB Alex Ross to graduate, then transfer Updated: May-06-16 5:04 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma said Friday that kick returner and running back Alex Ross will graduate, then transfer.
- Oklahoma's Manyang suspended indefinitely from basketball Updated: May-05-16 6:45 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The University of Oklahoma has suspended Akolda Manyang from the basketball team indefinitely.
- Oklahoma hires Carlin Hartman as assistant Updated: May-04-16 6:43 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma basketball coach Lon Kruger has hired Carlin Hartman as an assistant.