- Senate Democrats elect Norman's Sparks to head caucus Updated: Jul-01-15 5:49 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - State Sen. John Sparks of Norman is taking over as leader of the Democratic Caucus in the Oklahoma Senate.
- Oklahoma softball coaching staff awarded regional honor Updated: Jul-01-15 3:06 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The University of Oklahoma softball coaching staff has been named the National Fastpitch Coaches Association Division I Central Region Coaching Staff of the Year.
- Tennessee Valley has greatest odds of severe weather Friday Updated: Jun-26-15 9:51 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Forecasters say people from near Dallas to the mid-Atlantic region could see severe weather on Friday, and the areas of greatest concern are the Ohio and Tennessee valleys.
- Oklahoma's Lauren Chamberlain nominated for ESPY Award Updated: Jun-24-15 1:06 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - University of Oklahoma softball player Lauren Chamberlain has been nominated for an ESPY Award in the category of Best Record Breaking Performance.
- Norman city attorney says mayor broke ethics guidelines Updated: Jun-24-15 11:01 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The city attorney in Norman says Mayor Cindy Rosenthal violated ethics guidelines she helped write when she agreed to put her name and title on a flier touting a fundraising event for a candidate in this weekend's Cherokee Nation election.
- 6 p.m. kickoff set for Oklahoma opener against Akron Updated: Jun-22-15 5:19 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The University of Oklahoma football season opener has been scheduled for a 6 p.m. kickoff.
- OU Board of Regents to consider university tuition hikes Updated: Jun-22-15 4:30 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The University of Oklahoma Board of Regents will consider raising tuition and fees by an average of about 5 percent during its meeting this week.
- Lon Kruger building basketball powerhouse at Oklahoma Updated: Jun-19-15 3:03 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma coach Lon Kruger could make this the best of his many success stories.
- Firefighters rescue occupants from flooded Oklahoma vehicles Updated: Jun-15-15 5:14 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Norman authorities say a mother, her child and others were rescued from high waters following a short and intense downpour.
- Glass pipe stores face scrutiny from Oklahoma police Updated: Jun-15-15 4:30 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Law enforcement agencies recently have targeted several central Oklahoma shops that sell glass pipes and other merchandise that they believe were being used as drug paraphernalia.
- Pedestrian struck, killed by car in northeastern Norman Updated: Jun-14-15 5:28 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Police in Norman say a pedestrian has died after being struck by a car in on the city's northeast side.
- Conference delayed for man charged in Oklahoma beheading Updated: Jun-11-15 2:03 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - A court conference for a Moore man charged with beheading a co-worker has been postponed after the man's attorneys requested a competency evaluation.
- University of Oklahoma to require freshman diversity class Updated: Jun-08-15 5:11 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - University of Oklahoma freshman will now be required to take a course dealing with diversity issues before completing their first year of college.
- Foul weather expected in part of Plains during weekend Updated: Jun-05-15 1:51 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Forecasters are warning that severe weather could hit parts of the nation's midsection during the weekend.
- University of Oklahoma to receive NASA space research grant Updated: Jun-05-15 3:08 am