- Hield sends No. 7 Oklahoma to 96-63 win over Incarnate Word Updated: Nov-24-15 11:48 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield is on a pretty neat pace: nearly a point per minute.
- Quarterback questions for contenders going into big games Updated: Nov-23-15 3:16 pm
The Big 12 championship could be decided by backup quarterbacks - as could a few other rivalry games this weekend.
- Heavy rainfall expected on Thanksgiving in Oklahoma Updated: Nov-23-15 1:36 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Travelers in Oklahoma could see heavy rain and possibly light wintry precipitation as they hit the road for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Oklahoma QB Mayfield works toward playing vs Oklahoma St Updated: Nov-23-15 1:27 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield will do some light work at practice Monday, and hopes to play in Saturday's pivotal game against Oklahoma State after he was sidelined following a blow to the head in a win over TCU.
- Boy Scout usher remains at University of Oklahoma stadium Updated: Nov-22-15 2:02 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oren Lee Peters remembers exactly where he was when Notre Dame snapped Oklahoma's 47-game winning streak in 1957.
- No. 11 TCU falls short to No. 7 Oklahoma 30-29 Updated: Nov-22-15 2:09 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - There was never any doubt that, when TCU had a chance to win the game in the final minute, coach Gary Patterson would go for it.
- No. 7 Oklahoma survives rally, beats No. 11 TCU 30-29 Updated: Nov-22-15 1:58 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - It came down to one play, and Steven Parker made it.
- Playoff Pulse: Ohio State's loss opens door to new champion Updated: Nov-22-15 1:47 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Unless something really strange happens over the last two weeks of the season, the second College Football Playoff will crown a new champion.
- Hield scores 24, No. 8 Oklahoma beats McNeese State 85-56 Updated: Nov-20-15 11:09 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Coming off of a hard-fought road win at Memphis, Oklahoma coach Lon Kruger got what he wanted out of the home opener on Friday night.
- Gundy, Stoops bounce back, bring pride to Oklahoma Updated: Nov-19-15 9:42 pm
Most sports talk shows across Oklahoma sounded about the same a year ago.
- No. 17 Oklahoma women rebound to defeat BYU 73-47 Updated: Nov-19-15 9:21 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Peyton Little hit four 3-pointers and scored 21 and No. 17 Oklahoma bounced back from an upset loss to race to a 73-47 win over BYU on Thursday.
- Young Oklahoma assistant Lincoln Riley has Air Raid flying Updated: Nov-18-15 2:49 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - When Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops hired Lincoln Riley as offensive coordinator last January, there was some initial skepticism.
- North Texas women upset No. 17 Oklahoma 61-57 Updated: Nov-16-15 10:49 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Terra Ellison scored 15 points, and Kelsey Criner had 10 points, seven rebounds and seven assists to help North Texas upset No. 17 Oklahoma 61-57 on Monday night.
- No. 7 Oklahoma rediscovers RB Samaje Perine in surge Updated: Nov-16-15 4:23 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Workhorse running back Samaje Perine has had to adapt this season under new offensive coordinator Lincoln Riley and his "Air Raid" attack.
- Oklahoma State basketball announces signing of 4 players Updated: Nov-16-15 2:53 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma State basketball team has announced the signing of four players to national letters of intent.
- No. 17 Oklahoma women cruise past Winthrop 78-48 Updated: Nov-13-15 10:52 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Peyton Little scored 17 points, Derica Wyatt added 16 more and No. 17 Oklahoma women cruised to a 78-48 win over Winthrop in the season opener for both teams Friday night.
- Oklahoma signs 4 recruits Updated: Nov-12-15 11:41 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma says it has signed high schoolers Kristian Doolittle, Matthew Freeman and Kameron McGusty and junior college product Darrion Strong.
- Oklahoma women sign high school players from Oklahoma, Texas Updated: Nov-11-15 6:55 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The University of Oklahoma women's basketball team has signed high school basketball players from Oklahoma and Texas.
- Man accused of fatally shooting girl at party begins trial Updated: Nov-10-15 7:26 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Jury selection has begun in the in the first-degree murder trial of a man accused of killing a 14-year-old girl last year.
- No. 12 Oklahoma starts toughest stretch, visits No. 4 Baylor Updated: Nov-09-15 5:53 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma center Ty Darlington remembers this all-or-nothing feeling.
- Baker Mayfield leads No. 14 Oklahoma past Iowa State, 52-16 Updated: Nov-08-15 12:45 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Baker Mayfield and the Oklahoma Sooners pushed aside one last overmatched opponent.
- OU coordinator says he's not a candidate for North Texas job Updated: Nov-06-15 7:07 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - University of Oklahoma offensive coordinator Lincoln Riley says he's not a candidate to become head coach at North Texas.
- Possible tornado reported in eastern half of Oklahoma Updated: Nov-05-15 6:29 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The National Weather Service in Tulsa says a possible tornado touched down near Okemah in east-central Oklahoma as strong storms moved across the state.
- No. 14 Oklahoma's offense rolling in last 3 games Updated: Nov-02-15 11:39 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Three weeks ago, Oklahoma was figuring out how to handle an upset loss to Texas.
- Wrestlers to compete in NWCA All-Star Classic in Atlanta Updated: Oct-30-15 6:32 pm