- Military personnel can visit Cincinnati Zoo for free July 4 Updated: Jul-04-15 4:04 am
CINCINNATI - Military personnel can visit the Cincinnati Zoo for free on July 4 in recognition of their service to their country.
- Lorenzen doesn't last long in Reds' 12-1 loss to Brewers Updated: Jul-04-15 12:30 am
CINCINNATI - Reds rookie Michael Lorenzen did not last very long against the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Gomez grand slam highlights Brewers' 12-1 win over Reds Updated: Jul-03-15 11:39 pm
CINCINNATI - The Brewers picked up in Cincinnati right where they left off in Philadelphia.
- Police have leads, identify victim in fatal Ohio stabbing Updated: Jul-03-15 8:31 pm
CINCINNATI - A man stabbed to death in a suburban apartment complex in southwest Ohio was the father of three of the four children who were also wounded, police said Friday.
- Reds place coach on administrative leave following arrest Updated: Jul-03-15 5:10 pm
CINCINNATI - The Cincinnati Reds have placed assistant hitting coach Lee Tinsley on administrative leave following his arrest on Thursday morning on a charge of driving while impaired.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.
- Judge won't delay awarding of Cincinnati streetcar contract Updated: Jul-02-15 5:38 pm
CINCINNATI - A judge has denied two unions' request to delay the Cincinnati streetcar operations contract from being awarded by a transit authority.
- 1 dead after stabbing at southwest Ohio apartment complex Updated: Jul-02-15 2:19 pm
CINCINNATI - A stabbing attack at an apartment complex in a Cincinnati suburb left one person dead and four young people, including children, injured, authorities said Thursday.
- Mom accused of contaminating son's IV gets 6 years in prison Updated: Jul-01-15 6:29 pm
CINCINNATI - A West Virginia woman accused of deliberately making her 9-year-old son sick by contaminating his IV at a Cincinnati hospital pleaded guilty Wednesday to endangering a child and was sentenced to six years in prison.
- Cueto goes 8 innings, Reds beat Twins 2-1 to take series Updated: Jul-01-15 4:42 pm
CINCINNATI - Johnny Cueto got a standing ovation from the crowd of 26,459 as he walked off the field after pitching the eighth inning, giving him what could be a final send-off.
- Twins get only 4 hits off Cueto, lose to Reds 2-1 Updated: Jul-01-15 4:26 pm
CINCINNATI - Trevor May recovered nicely from the worst start of his career, giving a quality performance. Cincinnati's Johnny Cueto was even better.
- Last of 3 convicts in 1969 Ohio murders dies in custody Updated: Jul-01-15 10:29 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio authorities say the last of three men convicted in the 1969 murders of four women during a bank robbery has died.
- Woman charged in auto crash that killed Ohio utility worker Updated: Jul-01-15 10:02 am
WEST CHESTER, Ohio - A 23-year-old woman has been charged with aggravated vehicular homicide and other counts in a southwest Ohio crash that injured several utility workers.
- Tractor-trailer hitches could be faulty, 6,000 may be in use Updated: Jul-01-15 6:40 am
BATAVIA, Ohio - On a twisty, snow-lined hill that the locals call "Devil's Backbone," a 12-ton semi-trailer came loose from its tractor and plowed into an oncoming line of pre-dawn commuters.
- Reds fall to Twins 8-5 after long weather delay Updated: Jul-01-15 1:17 am
CINCINNATI - After a long wait to get started, Anthony DeSclafani had a hard time doing anything quickly.
- Grenade-shaped perfume bottle leads to courthouse evacuation Updated: Jun-30-15 6:50 pm
CINCINNATI - A suspicious item that prompted a Cincinnati courthouse evacuation turned out to be a perfume bottle shaped like a World War II grenade.
- Hearing for mom accused of contaminating son's IV delayed Updated: Jun-30-15 11:02 am
CINCINNATI - A West Virginia woman accused of deliberately making her 9-year-old son sick by contaminating his IV at a Cincinnati hospital could change her plea at an Ohio court hearing that's been delayed.
- Police: Crews find body of man who drove tractor into river Updated: Jun-29-15 4:13 am
CINCINNATI - Authorities say they've found the body of a 73-year-old man who drove a tractor into the Ohio River.
- Police arrest suspect in man's fatal stabbing in Ohio Updated: Jun-28-15 11:03 am
CINCINNATI - Police say they have arrested a suspect in the fatal stabbing of a man in Cincinnati.
- VA aims to help homeless, at-risk veterans find stable jobs Updated: Jun-28-15 11:02 am
CINCINNATI - David Bowles is excitedly making plans to move from a homeless shelter to an apartment of his own in a few weeks, thanks to a new Department of Veterans Affairs program helping homeless veterans find long-term employment.
- Lead plaintiff in gay marriage case returns to Ohio Updated: Jun-27-15 4:59 pm
CINCINNATI - A Cincinnati native who was the lead plaintiff in the historic Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage has come back to his hometown to celebrate.
- Some gay marriage opponents balk, while couples rush to wed Updated: Jun-27-15 1:54 pm
CINCINNATI - With the mayor of Dayton declaring "you are now husband and husband," the wait for Ohio to allow same-sex marriage ended for a gay couple in the city just as it is ending for couples across the last states with bans on such unions - even if the opposition isn't over.
- Ohio battle over traffic cameras heats up again Updated: Jun-27-15 10:10 am
CINCINNATI - There's a lot developing in the continuing clash over traffic camera enforcement in Ohio.
- Police around country gather to honor slain Cincinnati cop Updated: Jun-26-15 2:41 pm
CINCINNATI - Police officers from around the country turned out Friday for a slain Cincinnati officer's funeral, where city officials, family and colleagues spoke of his devotion to duty and love for his family and his city.
- The Latest: Same-sex marriages underway in Ohio Updated: Jun-26-15 12:22 pm
A Cincinnati couple immediately headed to the marriage license bureau in Hamilton County after hearing about Friday's ruling.