- No charges against 2 officers in traffic stop shooting probe Updated: Jul-31-15 1:31 pm
CINCINNATI - A prosecutor says a grand jury decided no charges are warranted against two University of Cincinnati police officers who responded to the traffic stop in which another officer fatally shot a driver.
- Police: 4-year-old girl shot in head in Cincinnati drive-by Updated: Jul-31-15 11:25 am
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati police say a 4-year-old girl who was shot after a man opened fire on a crowd was struck in the head.
- Giants get RH Mike Leake from Reds for another playoff run Updated: Jul-31-15 1:57 am
CINCINNATI - After whiffing on Cole Hamels, the San Francisco Giants got starter Mike Leake from the Cincinnati Reds for a pair of prospects on Thursday night.
- Phillips hits pair of 3-run HRs, Reds beat Pirates 15-5 Updated: Jul-30-15 11:47 pm
CINCINNATI - Brandon Phillips didn't realize he had done something very rare.
- Burnett hit hard, Reds pull away to 15-5 win over Pirates Updated: Jul-30-15 11:38 pm
CINCINNATI - Manager Clint Hurdle needed some time to figure out how to respond to this one.
- Pirates get reliever Soria from Tigers for minor leaguer Updated: Jul-30-15 8:26 pm
- The Latest: Fired Ohio officer posts bail, gets out of jail Updated: Jul-30-15 8:11 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments in the case of the July 19 fatal shooting of a motorist after a traffic stop by a University of Cincinnati police officer (all times local):
- Bengals DT Devon Still relieved about daughter as camp opens Updated: Jul-30-15 8:06 pm
CINCINNATI - Devon Still was trim and upbeat when he arrived for the start of the Cincinnati Bengals training camp. Good news about his 5-year-old daughter put him in the right frame of mind.
- Bengals sign WR Greg Little, rookie Desmond Lawrence Updated: Jul-30-15 6:53 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals signed receiver Greg Little on Thursday at the start of training camp, giving him a second chance to show he can catch the ball consistently.
- Pirates designate Worley to make room for reliever Blanton Updated: Jul-30-15 5:29 pm
CINCINNATI - Vance Worley was excited when he found out that former teammate Joe Blanton would be joining the Pittsburgh Pirates' bullpen. He was surprised at what came next.
- Reds call up lefty David Holmberg to start vs Pirates Updated: Jul-30-15 4:43 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds recalled left-hander David Holmberg from the minor leagues to start against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Thursday, taking Johnny Cueto's spot. Cincinnati traded its 20-game winner to Kansas City on Sunday.
- P&G's sales dip again on softer volume, exchange rates Updated: Jul-30-15 11:14 am
CINCINNATI - Procter & Gamble's sales fell for the sixth straight quarter as the world's bigger consumer goods company was weighed down by softer sales volume and unfavorable currency exchange rates.
- 1 dead, 10 injured as church van crashes into train in Ohio Updated: Jul-29-15 4:31 pm
CINCINNATI - A van carrying vacation Bible school students crashed through a crossing gate and into the side of a freight train at a southwest Ohio rail crossing, killing an adult passenger and injuring nine children and the driver, authorities said Wednesday.
- Mike Brown says Bengals might finally honor their past Updated: Jul-28-15 6:59 pm
CINCINNATI - Bengals owner Mike Brown has changed his mind and is willing to honor some of the franchise's best players at a stadium where there is virtually no trace of the past.
- Johnny Cueto joins Royals following trade Updated: Jul-28-15 6:05 pm
CLEVELAND - Johnny Cueto spent part of his first hours with the Kansas City Royals running up and down the steps inside an empty Progressive Field.
- Funeral held for man killed in Ohio traffic-stop shooting Updated: Jul-28-15 4:53 pm
CINCINNATI - Funeral services for a man fatally shot by a University of Cincinnati police officer who stopped him for a missing license plate drew hundreds of mourners Tuesday.
- Royals get Cueto in trade with Reds Updated: Jul-26-15 9:11 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals acquired Johnny Cueto in a trade with Cincinnati on Sunday, sending three prospects to the Reds for a legitimate ace for the front of their beleaguered rotation.
- Cincinnati must repay $6.2 million in estate tax to Glendale Updated: Jul-26-15 10:29 am
CINCINNATI - After mistakenly receiving a $6.2 million payment a few years ago, the city of Cincinnati is being asked to repay the money.
- Cincinnati announces new summer concert series on Saturdays Updated: Jul-25-15 7:52 am
CINCINNATI - The city of Cincinnati has announced a new lineup of Saturday concerts at Fountain Square in the wake of a large July 4 brawl that canceled a previously scheduled hip-hop concert series.
- Indiana man accused of trespassing at Cincinnati Reds game Updated: Jul-24-15 2:26 pm
CINCINNATI - A 19-year-old Indiana man accused of running across the field during a Cincinnati Reds home game has been arrested.
- Burned remains of male found in car in southwest Ohio Updated: Jul-24-15 12:20 pm
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati detectives are investigating the burned remains of a male body found in a car on the city's west side.
- Ohio sheriff: Man pointed gun at deputies, was fatally shot Updated: Jul-23-15 5:31 pm
CINCINNATI - A man killed in a shooting by deputies had pointed a gun at the officers as they responded to a vehicle crash in southwest Ohio, a sheriff said Thursday.
- Teagarden's hit leads Cubs to 6-5 win over Reds and DH split Updated: Jul-22-15 10:54 pm
CINCINNATI - Down by five runs early, the Chicago Cubs managed to pull one out in a most improbable way: A .154 hitter getting a single off a 101 mph pitch.
- Man sentenced to 6 months for Ohio funeral procession death Updated: Jul-22-15 11:11 am
CINCINNATI - A man has been sentenced to six months in jail for vehicular homicide for the death of a retired police officer who was escorting a funeral procession in Cincinnati when a car collided with his motorcycle.
- Flood threat forces new date for James Taylor show in Ohio Updated: Jul-22-15 3:19 am
CINCINNATI - He's seen fire and he's seen rain, but flood threats forced rescheduling of a James Taylor concert in southwest Ohio.