- Investigators blame stovetop fire in fatal Ohio blaze Updated: Jun-03-15 3:53 pm
CINCINNATI - Investigators have concluded that an apartment building fire that led to a Cincinnati firefighter's death started on a stovetop left unattended.
- 3 convicted in bribery case linked to Ohio charter school Updated: Jun-03-15 10:35 am
CINCINNATI - An Ohio charter school superintendent and its board chairman were convicted of taking bribes from an education consultant in exchange for an unbid contract given at a time when teachers were taking pay cuts.
- Cincinnati city manager orders review of police department Updated: Jun-03-15 9:59 am
CINCINNATI - Concerns over morale and internal communication prompted Cincinnati's city manager to ask Tuesday for a top-to-bottom review of the city police department.
- Bengals defense trying to get up to speed in workouts Updated: Jun-02-15 5:09 pm
CINCINNATI - Defensive end Michael Johnson is practicing like he'd never left Cincinnati. The rest of the Bengals defense is trying to get back to the way it was as well.
- As baseball goes high-tech, stealing a base still old school Updated: Jun-02-15 3:10 am
CINCINNATI - Billy Hamilton doesn't bother to watch video of pitchers' moves to home plate. When he reaches first, one of baseball's top base stealers goes more by observation and instinct.
- Judge delays case of Ohio man charged in Capitol terror plot Updated: Jun-01-15 7:35 pm
CINCINNATI - A federal judge on Monday again delayed court proceedings for a man accused of plotting to attack the U.S. Capitol in support of Islamic State extremists.
- Kroger to add 650 jobs at new Cincinnati-area centers Updated: Jun-01-15 2:12 pm
CINCINNATI - Kroger Co. will bring some 650 jobs to new centers in a Cincinnati suburb, officials said Monday.
- Nationals swept by Reds Updated: May-31-15 9:08 pm
- Votto walks on ball 3; Reds sweep Nationals, 8-2 Updated: May-31-15 8:41 pm
CINCINNATI - Ball three. Take your base.
- Police: Mom crashed car while driving drunk, injuring son Updated: May-31-15 10:59 am
CINCINNATI - Police say a Cincinnati mother crashed her car while driving drunk with her son in the back seat.
- Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper scratched with sore back Updated: May-30-15 4:12 pm
CINCINNATI - Outfielder Bryce Harper was scratched from Washington's lineup on Saturday because of a sore back.
- Bengals' Devon Still asks for prayers for sick daughter Updated: May-30-15 2:27 pm
- AP Interview: New FBI official Ohio discusses terror threat Updated: May-30-15 12:07 pm
CINCINNATI - The new head of the FBI's wide-ranging Cincinnati division says the threat of homegrown terrorists in her native state is surprising and scary.
- Nationals' Werth out indefinitely with broken wrist Updated: May-29-15 7:13 pm
CINCINNATI - Washington's Jayson Werth is out indefinitely after another test found that he broke his left wrist two weeks ago.
- Cincinnati VA hospital announces new director Updated: May-29-15 5:21 pm
CINCINNATI - A Veterans Affairs hospital in Cincinnati that serves parts of three states has a new director.
- Southwest Ohio lawmaker's fraud case now in judge's hands Updated: May-29-15 11:02 am
CINCINNATI - A former Ohio lawmaker accused of defrauding a technology company's investors out of millions of dollars is expected to learn a judge's verdict Tuesday.
- FBI says it's fully probing Wal-Mart shooting Updated: May-28-15 3:40 pm
CINCINNATI - The new head of the FBI's Cincinnati division says agents are conducting a thorough review of last year's fatal police shooting of a black man in a suburban Dayton Wal-Mart store.
- Cow escapes slaughterhouse, takes to Cincinnati streets Updated: May-28-15 5:25 am
CINCINNATI - Authorities say a cow got a short reprieve from a Cincinnati slaughterhouse before it was fatally shot.
- Number of Cincy shooting way up so far this year Updated: May-28-15 4:06 am
CINCINNATI - The number of shootings is way up in Cincinnati so far this year.
- Trial set for man accused of threatening to kill Boehner Updated: May-28-15 3:20 am
CINCINNATI - A former Cincinnati-area bartender charged with threatening to kill House Speaker John Boehner faces federal trial June 30.
- Arenado homers again, Kendrick leads Rockies over Reds 6-4 Updated: May-27-15 3:47 pm
- Gunfire on I-75 near Cincinnati injures 2 people in car Updated: May-27-15 9:58 am
CINCINNATI - Two people in a car were hurt and others were in harm's way when two shooters in another vehicle opened fire on Interstate 75 north of Cincinnati, authorities said.
- MRI finds inflammation in Cueto's elbow but no major problem Updated: May-26-15 6:21 pm
CINCINNATI - Reds starter Johnny Cueto will miss at least one more start after an MRI found inflammation in his pitching elbow.
- Ohio legislative proposal would back Pete Rose reinstatement Updated: May-26-15 10:25 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A resolution urging baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred to reinstate former Cincinnati Reds star Pete Rose and make him eligible for the Hall of Fame has had its first hearing in the Ohio Legislature.
- Reds commit 3 errors in 8th straight loss Updated: May-24-15 7:11 pm
CLEVELAND - One of the few things that the Cincinnati Reds had been doing well was playing defense. Not so much on Sunday.