- Cincinnati abortion clinic granted variance Updated: Nov-27-15 4:06 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A Cincinnati abortion clinic has received permission to continue operating despite not having a required transfer agreement with a nearby hospital for emergencies.
- Johnny Manziel could be inactive for Browns on Monday night Updated: Nov-27-15 4:05 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel's demotion might include him not dressing for the game.
- Bengals activate rookie Ogbuehi, put Dennard on injury list Updated: Nov-27-15 2:26 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals activated rookie offensive tackle Cedric Ogbuehi on Friday and put cornerback Darqueze Dennard on a season-ending injury list with a separated shoulder.
- Some key GOP activists in Ohio still wrestling with pick Updated: Nov-27-15 12:38 pm
CINCINNATI - The shopping days before the presidential nominating season begins are dwindling, leaving Republican activists in a GOP stronghold region of Ohio still checking the field's long list to choose the right candidate for them.
- Police: bystanders rescue woman stabbed in robbery in Ohio Updated: Nov-27-15 9:10 am
CINCINNATI - Police say bystanders rescued a shopper who was slashed by another woman with a large knife in an attempted robbery in a grocery parking lot in Cincinnati.
- Ex-Frisch's exec makes plea deal in $4M embezzlement case Updated: Nov-26-15 3:40 pm
CINCINNATI - Court records show a former assistant treasurer of the Cincinnati-based company behind dozens of Frisch's Big Boy restaurants is agreeing to plead guilty to charges of wire fraud and filing a false tax return.
- Bengals headed to London for first time next season Updated: Nov-25-15 6:14 pm
CINCINNATI - The tiger-striped helmets are headed to London for the first time.
- No. 24 Cincinnati pulls away to 64-49 win over SE Louisiana Updated: Nov-24-15 9:47 pm
CINCINNATI - For the first time all season, No. 24 Cincinnati had a game on its hands in the final minutes. The Bearcats started playing like a ranked team.
- Bartender accused of threatening Boehner to be released Updated: Nov-24-15 4:14 pm
CINCINNATI - A former Cincinnati-area bartender accused of threatening to kill John Boehner will be released from custody after a federal judge said Tuesday that the man was of low risk to the community and has enough support to live a productive life.
- Ohio mother who beat crying infant gets prison time Updated: Nov-24-15 4:17 am
CINCINNATI - A 23-year-old southwest Ohio mother who admitted to punching her infant son because he was making it difficult for her to sleep is heading to prison.
- Bengals feel lead slipping, try to get back their edge Updated: Nov-23-15 5:23 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals got home shortly before sunrise and watched a little video of their latest loss, one that reminded them they're missing more than just sleep.
- Researchers expect Ohio holiday retail growth Updated: Nov-23-15 1:10 pm
CINCINNATI - Lower gas prices along with Ohio's overall economic improvement make for a jolly state holiday retail sales outlook above national projections, according to an annual forecast released Monday.
- Black legislators host town hall meeting in southwest Ohio Updated: Nov-23-15 7:09 am
CINCINNATI - Residents of southwest Ohio are getting a chance to meet local members of the Ohio Legislative Black Caucus.
- Bengals lose to Cardinals after late penalty, 34-31 Updated: Nov-23-15 1:44 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Domata Peko has been in the NFL for 10 seasons and seen and been called for his share of penalties. The one he was flagged for in the last second Sunday night was a new one.
- Catanzaro's field goal after penalty gives Arizona wild win Updated: Nov-23-15 12:59 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The matchup between two of the best in the NFL lived up to the hype - with a bizarre twist at the end for good measure.
- Cincinnati stifles Arkansas-Pine Bluff 99-50, sets FT mark Updated: Nov-22-15 3:36 pm
CINCINNATI - Farad Cobb continued his hot start from 3-point range, scoring 20 points, and Cincinnati's defense was stifling in a 99-50 win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff on Sunday to start the Barclays Center Classic.
- Sheriff says deputy treated at hospital after Ohio accident Updated: Nov-22-15 10:21 am
CINCINNATI - A southwest Ohio sheriff says a deputy has been treated and released from a hospital after being injured in an accident on Interstate 71.
- Group adopts portion of road in memory of transgender teen Updated: Nov-22-15 6:31 am
CINCINNATI - The Ohio Department of Transportation has erected signs indicating that a group has adopted a stretch of highway in southwestern Ohio in memory of a transgender teenager who killed herself there nearly a year ago.
- Records detail problems in Ohio jail forced to close Updated: Nov-21-15 4:50 pm
CINCINNATI - Documents are detailing a history of problems in a southern Ohio county jail forced to close because some of its doors won't lock properly.
- Claim may follow decision on estate of man shot by policeman Updated: Nov-21-15 2:28 pm
CINCINNATI - The estate of a motorist who was fatally shot by a University of Cincinnati policeman after a traffic stop will be managed by the driver's 18-year-old daughter, who was appointed to that role by a judge last week.
- The little girl who could: Life after pit bull attack Updated: Nov-21-15 9:39 am
CINCINNATI - Zainabou Drame rolls sideways down the steep slope of her front yard.
- Woman reunited with dog that vanished 7 years ago in Ohio Updated: Nov-20-15 3:51 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - A Tennessee resident reunited with her dog that disappeared seven years ago from her old home in Ohio says she can't even describe how happy she was to see her pet.
- I-75 southbound lane shifts planned in southwest Ohio Updated: Nov-20-15 3:16 am
CINCINNATI - Motorists heading south on Interstate 75 into downtown Cincinnati will face lane shifts, ramp closures and lane shutdowns Friday night into Saturday.
- AP 2015 Southwest All-District Team Updated: Nov-19-15 5:31 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2015 Associated Press Southwest All-District football team, as selected by a media panel from the district:
- GOP candidate Carson cites common sense on foreign policy Updated: Nov-19-15 9:32 am
CINCINNATI - Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson is trying to brush aside questions about his readiness to deal with foreign policy issues, saying he has overseas experience and common sense.