- Arkansas State receiving grant for innovation work Updated: Feb-08-16 4:37 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The U.S. Commerce Department says Arkansas State will receive grant money through a program to promote innovation.
- Troy comes back for win, knocks off Arkansas State 71-70 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:09 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - John Walton III completed a 3-point play and Daniel Peace made two free throws with 13 seconds left to provide just enough cushion for Troy to hold off Arkansas State 71-70 on Saturday night.
- Arkansas State beats South Alabama 79-73 in OT Updated: Feb-04-16 10:56 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Devin Carter had a career-high six 3-pointers and scored 33 points and Anthony Livingston scored five of his 20 points in overtime as Arkansas State beat South Alabama 79-73 Thursday night.
- Arkansas State signs 27, including 2 QBS, in class Updated: Feb-03-16 6:00 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State coach Blake Anderson says the Sun Belt Conference champions have signed 27 players from 11 different states on National Signing Day.
- Blytheville school board approves bus advertisements Updated: Jan-28-16 7:51 am
BLYTHEVILLE, Arkansas - The Blytheville School board has approved an ordinance to put advertisements on the district's school buses.
- Ex-prison chaplain gets additional bond in sex assault case Updated: Jan-26-16 11:23 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A former Arkansas prison chaplain charged with sexually assaulting three female inmates has received an additional $30,000 bond.
- Arkansas State's Griswold to play in East-West Shrine Game Updated: Jan-21-16 1:58 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State tight end Darion Griswold has been selected to play in the annual East-West Shrine Game.
- Arkansas State upsets Arkansas-Little Rock 76-73 Updated: Jan-18-16 10:59 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Anthony Livingston hit a jumper with 51 seconds left to secure Arkansas State's 76-73 victory over Arkansas-Little Rock on Monday night.
- Jonesboro man convicted of rape Updated: Jan-17-16 12:33 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - A 47-year-old Jonesboro man convicted of raping a girl in his care will spend the next 30 years in prison.
- Appalachian State overwhelms Arkansas State in 86-72 win Updated: Jan-16-16 11:16 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Frank Eaves scored 31 points to lead Appalachian State to an 86-72 victory over Arkansas State on Saturday night for its first win on the road.
- Tenaris laying off 100 workers at its welding pipe mill Updated: Jan-16-16 11:20 am
BLYTHEVILLE, Arkansas - With a slide in the price of crude oil, Tenaris has announced layoffs for 100 workers at the company's welding pipe mill in Blytheville.
- Arkansas State hires Faulkner as offensive coordinator Updated: Jan-13-16 12:57 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State football coach Blake Anderson has announced the hiring of Buster Faulkner as the Red Wolves' offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach.
- Fire at Jonesboro rice mill causes major damage Updated: Jan-11-16 9:18 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Jonesboro Fire Department says a fire at a rice mill has caused major damage.