- Craighead County sends out final bills for uncollected fees Updated: Jul-28-15 10:53 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Craighead County Election Commission has sent final bills to all but one of the cities and towns in the county for election fees that went uncollected since 2008.
- Randolph County to issue same-sex marriage licenses Updated: Jul-23-15 1:55 pm
POCAHONTAS, Arkansas - The Randolph County clerk says she'll issue same-sex marriage licenses after saying before that she was unsure if she would due to conflicts with her religion.
- Permit approved for alcohol sales at Arkansas State Updated: Jul-21-15 8:34 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - A permit has been approved allowing alcohol to be served at some events on the Arkansas State University campus.
- Arkansas Biosciences Institute provides research internships Updated: Jul-21-15 3:09 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Four Arkansas State University students have been chosen to pursue their interest in science this summer in the Biotechnology Research Internship Program at ASU's Arkansas Biosciences Institute.
- Arkansas State's Knighten on watch list for O'Brien Award Updated: Jul-16-15 3:57 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State senior quarterback Fredi Knighten has been named to the watch list for the Davey O'Brien Award.
- Judge OKs plan requiring association to liquidate properties Updated: Jul-15-15 11:41 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - A judge has approved a plan that requires the Craighead County Fair Association to liquidate remaining properties at old and new fairgrounds.
- Arkansas State's Pienaar medals at World University Games Updated: Jul-14-15 12:44 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State long jumper Roelf Pienaar has earned a medal with a third place finish in the event at the World University Games in South Korea.
- Apparent slaying of Bay woman stuns small town residents Updated: Jul-14-15 10:06 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Residents of the small town of Bay in northeast Arkansas say they're stunned by the apparent slaying of a 90-year-old woman.
- Missing 90-year-old Bay woman found dead in field Updated: Jul-13-15 5:16 pm
BAY, Arkansas - Craighead County authorities say the body of a 90-year-old Bay woman who disappeared nearly two weeks ago has been found in a cornfield.
- Arkansas State University names new men's golf coach Updated: Jul-10-15 5:38 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State University has hired Mike Hagen as the school's men's golf coach.
- Jonesboro mayor wants move of police firing range Updated: Jul-09-15 5:15 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Jonesboro's mayor wants to move the police department's firing range because of concerns that it backs up to a residential neighborhood.
- Northeast Arkansas sinkhole closes streets, threatens sewers Updated: Jul-09-15 9:31 am
HOXIE, Arkansas - Hoxie city officials say a cavernous sinkhole has shuttered two city streets and threatened sewer service to at least 600 homes.
- Arkansas State promotes volunteer coach to assistant coach Updated: Jul-03-15 12:12 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State head baseball coach Tommy Raffo has announced the promotion of volunteer assistant Noah Sanders to full-time assistant coach.
- Jonesboro police believe arrest solves string of burglaries Updated: Jul-03-15 9:53 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Police in Jonesboro say they believe the arrest of a parole absconder has solved a string of residential burglaries on the city's north side.
- Arkansas State hires assistant women's basketball coach Updated: Jul-02-15 12:20 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State has announced the hiring of an assistant women's basketball coach.