- Arkansas State men's basketball player dismissed from team Updated: Oct-05-15 4:30 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State University basketball player Cameron Golden has been dismissed from the team for a violation of team rules and university policy.
- Arkansas State announces $1 million gift to business college Updated: Oct-05-15 3:48 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State University says it's received a $1 million gift for its new sales leadership center.
- Courthouse consolidation process angers Osceola officials Updated: Sep-30-15 3:11 pm
BLYTHEVILLE, Arkansas - Osceola officials are angry about the process in which justices are consolidating Mississippi County's two seats into a larger courthouse in Blytheville.
- Arkansas State senior named Sun Belt special teams player Updated: Sep-28-15 1:14 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Sun Belt Conference has named an Arkansas State senior as its special teams player of the week after his performance during the weekend.
- Officer-involved shooting case turned over to state police Updated: Sep-27-15 5:38 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Jonesboro Police Department says it's turning over a weekend officer-involved shooting case to the Arkansas State Police for investigation.
- Arkansas students to take international assessment Updated: Sep-27-15 1:31 pm
LEPANTO, Arkansas - East Poinsett County 10th-grader Heath Cavitt enjoys competing.
- Court to decide how to expedite juvenile record destruction Updated: Sep-27-15 12:45 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Craighead County officials are deciding whether to create an additional position to help expedite the destruction of juvenile records that go back decades.
- Jonesboro schools testing panic button alert system Updated: Sep-20-15 12:08 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - It was a typical dog day in Northeast Arkansas; a peaceful day at the administration building of the Jonesboro Public Schools District.
- Tabary leads Arkansas State over Missouri State 70-7 Updated: Sep-19-15 11:05 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - James Tabary threw three touchdown passes and Arkansas State routed Missouri State 70-7 on Saturday night.
- State Police investigating Mississippi County relationship Updated: Sep-18-15 4:16 pm
BLYTHEVILLE, Arkansas - Police in Arkansas have launched an investigation into Mississippi County's relationship with a Missouri-based company owned by a county employee's relative.
- Missouri men face charges in Arkansas teen's kidnapping Updated: Sep-17-15 12:42 pm
OSCEOLA, Arkansas - Two southeast Missouri men are charged in the kidnapping of a 13-year-old northeast Arkansas girl who they met on Facebook.
- Police: 1 man shot, 2 men robbed in Jonesboro Updated: Sep-14-15 7:46 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Police are investigating after a man was shot and two men were robbed at an apartment complex in Jonesboro.
- Officials: Term increases would improve service to residents Updated: Sep-13-15 12:33 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Some officials are supporting legislation that would extend term lengths for elected county officials from two years to four.
- Mauk throws 3 TDs to lead No. 21 Missouri past Arkansas St Updated: Sep-12-15 11:46 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - With Missouri's running game struggling with injuries, quarterback Maty Mauk took over.
- Arkansas State reports system-wide enrollment increase Updated: Sep-09-15 2:50 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State University reports a system-wide student enrollment increase of 1.1 percent and a 2 percent increase at the flagship campus in Jonesboro.
- Jonesboro residents to vote Nov. 10 on tax increase proposal Updated: Sep-09-15 9:57 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Voters in Jonesboro will be asked to approve a sales tax increase during a special election in November.