- Latest: Highway Patrol: 20 homes damaged in Kansas storms Updated: May-25-16 10:15 pm
DODGE CITY, Kansas - The Latest on severe weather affecting parts of the central U.S. (all times local):
- Boy swept away in Arkansas floodwaters rescued alive Updated: May-25-16 9:38 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Authorities in northeast Arkansas say a 13-year-old boy was found safe three hours after he was swept away in a flooded drainage pipe.
- Teen reportedly swept away by high water in Jonesboro Updated: May-24-16 6:49 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Police in Jonesboro say emergency crews are searching for a teenager reportedly swept away by high water.
- Arkansas State-Utah State football game rescheduled for TV Updated: May-23-16 4:51 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Arkansas State at Utah State football game has been rescheduled and will be broadcast nationally.
- Jonesboro panel to review convention center plans Updated: May-23-16 7:01 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Jonesboro city planners will review details this week of a planned hotel and convention center in the city.
- Jonesboro panel delays incentive vote for new hotel Updated: May-19-16 9:16 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Jonesboro Advertising and Promotion Commission has tabled a request for a tax rebate for a planned convention center and hotel at Arkansas State University.
- Arkansas State signs 2 to basketball letters of intent Updated: May-17-16 4:29 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Arkansas State basketball team has added two players.
- Little Rock named a Bicycle Friendly Community Updated: May-16-16 12:46 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Little Rock has been named one of 374 "Bicycle Friendly Communities" in the country.
- Police: Arkansas man shipped 134 pounds of marijuana to home Updated: May-13-16 10:18 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - An Arkansas man has been arrested after police say he had 134 pounds of marijuana shipped from Mexico to his home.
- Voters approve Walnut Ridge, College City merger Updated: May-11-16 11:36 am
WALNUT RIDGE, Arkansas - Voters have approved the merger of Walnut Ridge and College City into a single municipality.
- Jonesboro voters repeal new property maintenance code Updated: May-11-16 9:49 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Voters in Jonesboro have repealed a measure that would have imposed new regulations on how property is maintained throughout the city.
- Jonesboro police can again take home their patrol cars Updated: May-07-16 1:29 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Jonesboro police officers who protested their pay and benefits by parking their take-home patrol cars at City Hall will again be allowed to take the cars home.
- Arkansas State adds 6th women's basketball signee Updated: May-04-16 7:20 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State has added its sixth and final signee to the women's basketball team.
- Jonesboro police sergeants suspended after salary protest Updated: May-03-16 10:24 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Two Jonesboro police sergeants have been suspended without pay for their roles in a high-profile protest by several officers unhappy with their salary and benefits.
- Arkansas trucking set as first Pike industrial park tenant Updated: May-02-16 4:01 am
MCCOMB, Mississippi - A Pike County industrial park has gained an Arkansas trucking company as its first tenant.
- Storms may bring strong winds, hail to eastern Arkansas Updated: May-01-16 5:12 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Forecasters say severe weather is possible in portions of eastern Arkansas.
- Arkansas St.-Appalachian St. baseball adjusted for weather Updated: Apr-28-16 7:12 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Expected inclement weather in Boone, North Carolina, has led to changes in the scheduled Sun Belt Conference baseball series between Arkansas State and Appalachian State.