- Driver in crash that killed SD boy pleads not guilty Updated: Jul-28-15 7:04 pm
MITCHELL, South Dakota - The driver in the crash that killed a 14-year-old boy in Mitchell last month has pleaded not guilty to multiple charges stemming from the incident.
- New domes installed atop Corn Palace attraction in Mitchell Updated: Jul-28-15 11:16 am
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Three new domes have been put in place atop the Corn Palace tourist attraction in Mitchell.
- WWI Texas veteran buried in SD to receive correct headstone Updated: Jul-19-15 12:32 pm
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Sixty years after his death, a World War I veteran from Texas whose final resting spot is in South Dakota will soon receive the correct headstone.
- Authorities: Driver killed in rollover crash near Mitchell Updated: Jul-16-15 5:49 am
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Authorities say a 62-year-old man has died in a crash near Mitchell after the truck he was driving rolled over and came to rest partly underwater.
- Davison County Commission approves increase in wheel tax Updated: Jul-15-15 11:31 am
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Davison County commissioners have unanimously approved an increase in the county wheel tax.
- Intact pottery found at 1,000-year-old Indian village Updated: Jul-14-15 12:53 pm
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Archaeologists working at the Prehistoric Indian Village in Mitchell have uncovered an intact ceramic pot.
- 1,000-year-old corn cobs, kernels found at Mitchell site Updated: Jul-09-15 1:56 pm
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Archaeologists in southeastern South Dakota have uncovered corn cobs, corn kernels and sunflower kernels that are more than 1,000 years old.
- Lawsuit against Mitchell, former mayor headed to trial Updated: Jul-07-15 9:53 am
MITCHELL, South Dakota - A legal dispute between Mitchell and a man who was in line last year to be the next director of the city's Corn Palace tourist attraction appears headed for trial.
- Weekend storms cause damage throughout Davison County Updated: Jun-29-15 12:14 pm
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Weekend storms left pockets of damage across Davison County in southeastern South Dakota.
- Mitchell man getting chance to race against NASCAR drivers Updated: Jun-29-15 9:03 am
MITCHELL, South Dakota - A Mitchell man is getting a chance to race against some big-name NASCAR drivers, including his racing idol: four-time champion Jeff Gordon.