- The Latest: Teen girl's kidnapper gets 45-90 years in prison Updated: May-26-16 8:23 pm
LACONIA, New Hampshire - The Latest on a New Hampshire man who kidnapped a teenage girl and repeatedly raped her during nine months of captivity (all times local):
- Man admits kidnapping, raping teenage girl; gets 45-90 years Updated: May-26-16 8:21 pm
LACONIA, New Hampshire - A man who kidnapped a 14-year-old girl when she accepted his offer of a ride home from school because her feet were sore, held her captive for nine months and raped her repeatedly at his trailer acknowledged his crimes on Thursday and apologized. The girl, who was in court to hear his admission, thanked him for eventually letting her go.
- Funeral home files lawsuit over neighbor's ash claims Updated: May-24-16 12:19 pm
LACONIA, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire funeral home owner has sued the owners of a nearby motorcycle museum, saying their accusations about his crematorium have defamed him and his business.
- New Hampshire man dead after being hit by a car in Alton Updated: May-14-16 9:45 am
ALTON, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man was pronounced dead at the scene after being struck by a car in Alton Friday night.
- Man arrested after firing shots near Laconia police officer Updated: May-13-16 6:47 pm
LACONIA, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man is in custody after firing shots near a police officer who was trying to serve him with a stalking petition - prompting the evacuation of a Laconia neighborhood.
- Hearing on long list of motions in kidnapping case Updated: May-11-16 7:31 am
LACONIA, New Hampshire - A long list of motions is scheduled to be addressed in the case of a New Hampshire man charged with kidnapping and raping a teenage girl over the course of nine months.
- Lawmaker withdraws proposal for State School property Updated: May-10-16 4:12 pm
LACONIA, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire state senator has withdrawn her proposal to convert the former site of the State School in Laconia into a substance treatment center.