- Driver of church bus that crashed faces homicide charge Updated: Jul-30-15 4:49 pm
GREENFIELD, Indiana - The driver of a church bus that overturned near Indianapolis has been charged with felony reckless homicide and driving with a suspended license.
- State Police: Bus in fatal crash hadn't registered for trip Updated: Jul-29-15 4:55 pm
GREENFIELD, Indiana - A church bus that overturned near Indianapolis this week, killing a 6-year-old and injuring several others, lacked a required federal registration needed for its planned out-of-state trip, Indiana State Police said Wednesday.
- Gary church bishop unaware driver had a suspended license Updated: Jul-29-15 4:05 pm
GREENFIELD, Indiana - The bishop of a Gary church says she was unaware the driver of bus carrying parishioners involved in a crash that killed a 6-year-old boy was driving with a suspended license.
- Man's obsession with cars shows with him having owned 200 Updated: Jul-24-15 4:19 pm
NEW PALESTINE, Indiana - Most boys put their toy cars away once they're grown.
- Preservationists worry project will disturb 1800s cemetery Updated: Jul-23-15 12:30 pm
NEW PALESTINE, Indiana - Some preservationists are worried that construction of an office building just outside Indianapolis could disturb unmarked graves at a 1800s African-American cemetery.
- Indiana woman charged with faking nursing license, cancer Updated: Jul-21-15 10:29 am
GREENFIELD, Indiana - A 29-year-old Hancock County woman has been charged with faking a nursing license and other state documents.
- 10-year-old Indiana girl an all-star softball phenomenon Updated: Jul-13-15 8:17 am
GREENFIELD, Indiana - Lilly Stewart is 10, so there are other important things in life besides softball.