- Judge weighing juvenile court for teen in mass stabbing Updated: Nov-24-15 6:28 pm
GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania - A teen who stabbed 20 classmates and a security guard at his high school "believed he was being controlled from hell" by the two boys who perpetrated the Columbine High School massacre, a psychiatrist testified Tuesday.
- Trib Total cutting 153 jobs, merging Pittsburgh metro papers Updated: Nov-10-15 1:30 pm
PITTSBURGH - Trib Total Media will lay off more than 150 employees at year's end and consolidate its three main daily newspapers in the Pittsburgh metro area as part of an ongoing reorganization intended to bolster its digital delivery of news, the company announced Tuesday.
- Cops: Man does $4K damage to parking meters for $30 in coins Updated: Oct-30-15 11:02 am
GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania - Police say a Pennsylvania man caused $4,000 in damage to parking meters he knocked down for the $30 in coins inside.
- Judge rejects appeal of then-17-year-old murder suspect Updated: Oct-29-15 8:49 am
GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania - A judge has rejected the appeal of a then-juvenile who was the catalyst in the torture death of a mentally disabled Pennsylvania woman.
- Police in cold cases to exhume bodies of baby, young girl Updated: Oct-28-15 2:51 pm
GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania - The unidentified bodies of a baby boy and a young girl will be exhumed from a pauper's grave in western Pennsylvania in attempts to solve the nearly 50-year-old separate criminal cases by using modern technology, state police say.