- Study analyzes impact of Washington state coal-export plan Updated: Apr-29-16 6:25 pm
SEATTLE - A coal-export terminal proposed along the Columbia River in southwest Washington state could have unavoidable, significant impacts on greenhouse gases emissions, vessel traffic and rail safety, according to an environmental review released Friday.
- Hospital tests 200 patients in HIV, hepatitis exposure case Updated: Apr-26-16 3:14 am
LONGVIEW, Washington - Officials at a Longview hospital say testing on nearly 200 patients believed to have been exposed to hepatitis or HIV at the facility has revealed that no one has contracted the diseases.
- Longview hydrogen peroxide plant starts major expansion Updated: Apr-24-16 3:23 pm
LONGVIEW, Washington - A hydrogen peroxide manufacturer in Longview is starting a $22 million expansion.
- Mom, daughter become nurses together Updated: Apr-16-16 3:05 am
LONGVIEW, Washington - Before she started any test at nursing school, Elena Gacita often heard her mother's voice gently reminding her of any questions that could pop up.
- Longview considers squirrel for official city mascot Updated: Apr-14-16 12:56 pm
LONGVIEW, Washington - Longview is considering making the squirrel the city's official mascot as the furry creatures are already at the center of an annual summer festival.
- Semitrailer plant in Longview could create up to 500 jobs Updated: Apr-07-16 9:09 am
LONGVIEW, Washington - A company that builds semitrailers is opening a plant in Longview and hopes to create nearly 500 jobs in four years.