- Oregon police fire shots, wound suspect in pursuit Updated: Jul-20-15 6:16 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Portland man was shot by a Scappoose police officer after the man hit a different officer while driving a stolen car, authorities said.
- Man dies in Cowlitz County Jail Updated: Jul-20-15 10:37 am
KELSO, Washington - The Cowlitz County sheriff's office is investigating after a 55-year-old Longview man died at the Cowlitz County Jail.
- Rainier students battle zombies at survival camp Updated: Jul-18-15 5:04 am
LONGVIEW, Washington - Several groans were audible from the woods nearby Rainier Elementary School on a recent Thursday, followed by a few screams and fleeing students.
- Longview executive dies from injuries after work accident Updated: Jul-14-15 4:01 pm
LONGVIEW, Washington - A Longview, Washington, businessman has died from his injuries a month after two 3,000-pound concrete blocks fell on him at his company.
- Columbia commissions reject mass gathering in Rainier Updated: Jul-10-15 3:07 pm
LONGVIEW, Washington - Columbia County commissioners have denied a permit for the gathering of more than 1,000 people at Gregory Field in rural Rainier.
- For Montana team, forestry and timber sports go hand in hand Updated: Jul-08-15 6:21 pm
LONGVIEW, Washington - In the classroom, Emily Grotbo is learning how to manage and protect forests.
- Woman found not guilty by insanity denied hospital release Updated: Jul-02-15 6:15 am
LONGVIEW, Washington - A woman found not guilty by reason of insanity in the 2003 stabbing death of her former boyfriend will not be getting out of the state mental hospital soon.