- 12 Wyoming school districts form coalition for funding Updated: Aug-28-15 5:13 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Twelve school districts in Wyoming have joined together to form a coalition as the state looks to adjust school funding.
- Gillette bus driver pleads guilty to crash that killed 3 Updated: Aug-27-15 10:29 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A Gillette bus driver accused of killing three people after a crash last year in a construction zone will avoid prison after pleading guilty to reduced charges as part of an agreement with prosecutors.
- Lawmaker blasts prosecutor for actions on son's DUI case Updated: Aug-27-15 11:55 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Rep. Bill Pownall, who resigned as Campbell County sheriff last year amid allegations he influenced a drunken-driving investigation of his son, criticized the motive and actions of the former county attorney in her dealing with his sheriff's office and son.
- State prisons approaching maximum limit Updated: Aug-23-15 2:55 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - For every person who moved to Wyoming from 1980 to 2013, 17 were locked up.
- Casper man found guilty of Gillette motel fire Updated: Aug-21-15 9:19 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A Casper man accused of setting fire to a Gillette motel in an attempt to kill a female acquaintance has been found guilty.
- Dads and daughters date night helps bring child to family Updated: Aug-20-15 3:59 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Several little girls sat in chairs around the hair salon, their long hair clumsily pulled back and braided by hands unaccustomed to this dexterous work.
- Lawmakers weigh changes to juvenile sex offender laws Updated: Aug-18-15 5:06 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A Wyoming Legislature committee is considering sponsoring a bill in 2016 that would require court hearings to find the re-offense risk of children eligible for the juvenile sex offender registry.
- 2 injured in oil truck fire at rig site south of Gillette Updated: Aug-17-15 11:16 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Two men are recovering after they were injured in a flash fire that happened in a hot oil truck at a rig site south of Gillette.
- Lawmakers ask to study judge workloads Updated: Aug-17-15 9:58 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Lawmakers may soon begin examining the workloads of district judges in Laramie County amid concerns that people have to wait long periods of time before having their day in court and judges being overworked.
- Lawmakers try to address how to criminalize edibles Updated: Aug-15-15 2:14 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Recent decisions by state judges have revealed a legal loophole in Wyoming's marijuana law that lawmakers are trying to close.
- Wyoming brings out the big guns for coal hearing Updated: Aug-13-15 7:25 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming brought out the big guns for Thursday's hearing in Gillette on whether to charge coal companies more to mine on federal lands.
- Gillette man charged with attempted murder Updated: Aug-11-15 5:55 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A 25-year-old man faces a charge of attempted second-degree murder after a shooting was reported at a Gillette motel.
- Wright still carries scars decade after fatal tornado Updated: Aug-09-15 1:32 pm
WRIGHT, Wyoming - Jean Kingan vividly recalls how her stomach dropped 10 years ago after her first glimpse of Wright following reports of a tornado striking the heart of the community.
- Bearded dudes set out to help community Updated: Aug-06-15 5:34 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Goatee. Chinstrap. Muttonchops. Soul Patch. French fork. The Phil Robertson.
- Coal protesters, firm still battle over song lyrics in suit Updated: Aug-05-15 6:57 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The lyrics of a more than 40-year-old strip-mining protest song still amount to fighting words in Wyoming, where a lawsuit pits environmentalists against one of the nation's largest coal mining companies.