- Gillette council will give college $335,000 Updated: May-26-16 11:22 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - The Gillette City Council has decided not to reduce its $335,000 annual support to Gillette College.
- Motorcyclist dies on Wyoming highway Updated: May-21-16 1:18 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Highway Patrol says a motorcyclist died after his cycle left the highway while passing another vehicle and crashed south of Gillette.
- Washington St.'s Suggs transfers to Omaha, where dad played Updated: May-16-16 9:07 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Renard Suggs is transferring from Washington State to Omaha, where his father played in the early 1980s.
- 1 of area's last quilting clubs clings to tradition Updated: May-11-16 10:14 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Quilting used to be the social activity for women. They would get together in clubs that dotted the community and create quilts for their children, loved ones, friends and those in need.
- Coal companies meet tax obligations Updated: May-10-16 5:59 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Four coal companies operating in northeast Wyoming have met their local tax obligations despite tough times in the industry.
- Campbell County School District predicts drop in enrollment Updated: May-05-16 1:33 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - The Campbell County School District is predicting it will lose about 200 to 250 students between the end of this school year and the start of the 2016-17 academic year in the fall.
- Man who shot at officers to face attempted homicide charges Updated: May-03-16 1:10 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A man who authorities say shot at two law enforcement officers who had responded to a report of a possible suicidal person near Gillette could face attempted homicide charges.
- Woman acknowledges stealing thousands from Wyoming Downs Updated: Apr-29-16 11:04 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A woman accused of stealing thousands of dollars from Wyoming Downs, one of two companies licensed to operate historic horse racing machines in Wyoming, has struck a plea deal.
- More layoffs announced at Wyoming coal mines Updated: Apr-28-16 1:40 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Alpha Natural Resources is laying off 37 workers at its Belle Ayr and Eagle Butte mines in northeast Wyoming.