- Woman acknowledges stealing thousands from Wyoming Downs Updated: Apr-29-16 11:04 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A woman accused of stealing thousands of dollars from Wyoming Downs, one of two companies licensed to operate historic horse racing machines in Wyoming, has struck a plea deal.
- More layoffs announced at Wyoming coal mines Updated: Apr-28-16 1:40 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Alpha Natural Resources is laying off 37 workers at its Belle Ayr and Eagle Butte mines in northeast Wyoming.
- Campbell County's education project draws national attention Updated: Apr-27-16 2:06 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - The video cameraman and sound man weaving their way through Jami Howe's fourth-grade classroom during a science project is clear evidence that Campbell County's work on teaching science is breaking boundaries.
- Gillette woman competent to stand trial in husband's death Updated: Apr-27-16 1:14 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A Gillette woman charged with shooting and killing her husband has been found competent to stand trial for first-degree murder.
- Man, girlfriend charged with abusing 4-year-old girl Updated: Apr-20-16 5:21 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A Gillette man and his wife are charged with causing his 4-year-old daughter to be so badly malnourished a pediatrician told investigators that if she had remained in those conditions for another month she would have died.
- UW offers support to northeast Wyoming Updated: Apr-13-16 3:53 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming is making a special effort to support current or prospective students affected by layoffs in the energy industry.
- Hope in hard times Updated: Apr-13-16 2:05 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Judge Paul Phillips acknowledged the "elephant in the room" as he presided over a Campbell County Adult Treatment Felony Court graduation on the afternoon of April 5.
- Gillette, or bust Updated: Apr-06-16 5:39 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Some are saying now may be one of the nation's worst energy downturns, with oil, natural gas and coal all seeing historically low prices at the same time.