- With B.J. Raji up front, Packers D stiffens against run Updated: Oct-09-15 5:49 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers defensive tackle B.J. Raji got quicker to stay stronger at the line of scrimmage. He has returned to his disruptive ways after missing the 2014 season with a biceps injury.
- Packers tackle Bryan Bulaga could return to face Rams Updated: Oct-09-15 4:06 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers right tackle Bryan Bulaga could return for Sunday's game against St. Louis after missing the last three weeks with a left knee injury.
- Add James Jones to list of Packers' sore receivers Updated: Oct-08-15 7:46 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Playing receiver for the Green Bay Packers is increasingly becoming a painful job.
- Former NFL coach Lindy Infante dies at 75 Updated: Oct-08-15 5:26 pm
- Dispatcher comes to rescue of teen with stuck gas pedal Updated: Oct-08-15 9:48 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A police dispatcher is credited with helping a frantic teen driver who was speeding down a Green Bay street with a stuck gas pedal.
- Colts could be out of Luck on Thursday night Updated: Oct-07-15 3:40 pm
Other than a losing week, nothing bugs Pro Picks more than having no spread on a Thursday night game.
- Rams rise in AP power rankings; Pats, Pack, Broncos 1-2-3 Updated: Oct-06-15 5:49 pm
- Move over Rodgers: Packers defense is rolling, too Updated: Oct-05-15 9:06 pm
MILWAUKEE - Defense has been one of the biggest question marks in recent years when it came to the viability of the Green Bay Packers as a Super Bowl contender.
- Rookie WR Ty Montgomery could get another long look for Pack Updated: Oct-02-15 7:17 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - With Green Bay Packers starting receiver Davante Adams questionable to play Sunday, more opportunities could be coming rookie Ty Montgomery's way.
- Packers look beyond latest plans for Titletown District Updated: Oct-02-15 10:26 am
ASHWAUBENON, Wisconsin - Early interest in the Green Bay Packers' proposal for an entertainment, retail and residential district around Lambeau Field has the franchise already thinking of expanding its plans.
- Raiders CB TJ Carrie fares well in switch to safety Updated: Oct-01-15 7:36 pm
ALAMEDA, California - TJ Carrie admits he was a little apprehensive when the Oakland Raiders coaches came to him last week to talk about playing safety.
- Guion returns to Packers' defensive line Updated: Oct-01-15 6:56 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers' defensive line, instrumental in helping contain Seattle's Marshawn Lynch and Kansas City's Jamaal Charles the past two games, is about to get even stronger.
- Packers TE Quarless placed on IR with designation to return Updated: Sep-30-15 5:53 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers have placed tight end Andrew Quarless on injured reserve/designated to return with a sprained left knee.
- Brown County Lambeau Field sales tax ends Updated: Sep-30-15 8:29 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A sales tax imposed in Brown County about 15 years ago is coming to an end.
- Rodgers, Packers still see room for improvement Updated: Sep-29-15 7:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The unbeaten Green Bay Packers have some news for their upcoming opponents.
- Packers among best at making defenses pay for 'free plays' Updated: Sep-29-15 6:37 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A defensive penalty is called just before the quarterback snaps the ball.
- Titletown Brewing get national recognition at competition Updated: Sep-29-15 8:10 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Titletown Brewing in Green Bay gets national recognition at this year's Great American Beer Festival in Colorado.
- Behind Rodgers, Packers build big lead to beat Chiefs 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 2:55 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers thinks his offense is just getting started.
- Charles runs for 3 TDs, but Chiefs fall to Packers 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 1:45 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - This time, a sluggish start did in the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Rodgers throws for 5 TDs, Packers beat Chiefs 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 1:26 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers coach Mike McCarthy is running out of superlatives to describe Aaron Rodgers.
- Packers' Adams, Chiefs' Gaines knocked out Monday night Updated: Sep-28-15 10:26 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Wide receiver Davante Adams has left the Green Bay Packers' game against the Kansas City Chiefs after re-aggravating a left ankle injury.
- Lacy, Adams active, but Packers thin in safety depth Updated: Sep-28-15 7:20 pm
- Early morning start at Lambeau Field Updated: Sep-28-15 9:07 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The lights were on early at Lambeau Field - home of the Green Bay Packers.
- 2 islands added to Lake Michigan's Green Bay wildlife refuge Updated: Sep-25-15 4:02 am
TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan - The Green Bay National Wildlife Refuge is growing significantly with the addition of acreage on two islands in northwestern Lake Michigan.
- Draft drama "ancient history" for Packers' Rodgers Updated: Sep-24-15 7:54 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - When it comes to the subject of what happened in the NFL draft a decade ago, Aaron Rodgers chooses not to get into hypotheticals.