- Man charged with trying to kill ex-girlfriend Updated: Jul-07-15 12:14 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A man who prosecutors say is in the U.S. illegally is charged with trying to kill his ex-girlfriend after some weekend fireworks in Green Bay.
- Police: Woman stabbed in downtown Green Bay after fireworks Updated: Jul-06-15 5:38 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Police say a 22-year-old man is being held in custody after a woman was stabbed multiple times following a Fourth of July fireworks display in downtown Green Bay.
- GB Packers tight end Quarless charged with firing a gun Updated: Jul-04-15 5:24 pm
MIAMI BEACH, Florida - Green Bay Packers tight end Andrew Quarless was arrested Saturday after police said he allegedly fired two shots into the air during an argument outside a Miami Beach parking garage, authorities said.
- Packers pass rusher Datone Jones suspended for season opener Updated: Jul-02-15 4:48 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers defensive end Datone Jones has been suspended for the first game this season for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
- Former UW-Oshkosh student sentenced to 3 years in ricin case Updated: Jun-26-15 6:56 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A former University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh student has been sentenced to three years and four months in prison for possessing the deadly poison ricin.
- Wisconsin gay marriage supporters relieved by court ruling Updated: Jun-26-15 5:53 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gay marriage has been legal in Wisconsin for months, but supporters still trumpeted a U.S. Supreme Court ruling Friday legalizing same-sex marriage nationwide with relief and joy, saying it cements same-sex unions in the state.
- The Latest: Bishop says marriage is always 1 man, 1 woman Updated: Jun-26-15 5:46 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The latest reactions to the U.S. Supreme Court's decision Friday to legalize same-sex marriage in all 50 states (all times are local):
- Fight over dairy farm heads to Wisconsin Court of Appeals Updated: Jun-24-15 1:37 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A legal battle over one of the state's largest dairy farms will head to the Wisconsin Court of Appeals after a circuit judge dismissed the owner's request to overturn groundwater monitoring requirements.
- 250-300 people kicked out of Kenny Chesney concert Updated: Jun-23-15 10:52 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Police say as many as 300 people were kicked out of country music stars Kenny Chesney and Jason Aldean's concert at Lambeau Field in Wisconsin.
- Green Bay firefighter found dead at station house Updated: Jun-21-15 3:49 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A Green Bay firefighter has died while on duty at a station house.
- Minister gets 30 years for sexual assaults in Green Bay area Updated: Jun-19-15 7:40 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin minister convicted of sexually assaulting teenage girls in the Green Bay area has been sentenced to 30 years in prison.
- Green Bay mulls ban on drones flying over public events Updated: Jun-19-15 5:01 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Officials in Green Bay are considering whether to ban aerial drones from flying over public events in the city.
- WR Adams has Rodgers, Packers excited Updated: Jun-18-15 6:07 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Davante Adams doesn't know what it means to be the Packers' offseason MVP. The second-year wide receiver knows this much: His coaches and teammates are excited about him.
- Former Packers QB Bart Starr took part in stem cell trial Updated: Jun-18-15 1:08 pm
Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame quarterback Bart Starr is participating in a clinical trial using stem cells as a possible treatment for strokes.
- Traffic on Port of Green Bay up so far this year Updated: Jun-18-15 8:03 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Port of Green Bay has been busier so far this year.
- Green Bay officials hold off on freeing up food trucks Updated: Jun-18-15 4:13 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Officials in Green Bay are holding off on a proposal that would allow food trucks to operate on city streets.
- Packers sign 1st-round pick DB Damarious Randall Updated: Jun-16-15 7:36 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - First-round draft pick Damarious Randall has signed his rookie contract with the Green Bay Packers.
- Tanker carrying chemicals rolls over, closes interstate Updated: Jun-15-15 9:20 am
DE PERE, Wisconsin - A tanker truck carrying chemicals rolled over on a Green Bay area interstate, injuring the driver and temporarily tying up traffic in both directions.
- 1 dead in house fire in Green Bay suburb Updated: Jun-13-15 10:46 am
HOBART, Wisconsin - A house fire has killed one person in the Green Bay suburb of Hobart.
- Studious Tolzien moves up to back up Rodgers for Packers Updated: Jun-12-15 2:51 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Before he breaks the huddle, Aaron Rodgers likes to think good thoughts about the play that he's about to run for the Green Bay Packers. There are plenty of positive memories from which the two-time NFL MVP can draw.
- Divers look for gun used in fatal shooting at Green Bay park Updated: Jun-11-15 12:36 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Divers spent three days searching the waters at a Green Bay park for clues in the fatal shooting of a mother of three.
- Packers WR Jordy Nelson catching passes after hip surgery Updated: Jun-10-15 6:43 pm
- Apparent homicide victim identified in Green Bay Updated: Jun-09-15 11:53 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Police in Green Bay have identified the victim of an apparent homicide as a 39-year-old mother of three.