- Michigan rally shows support for ex-Marine held by Iran Updated: Aug-29-15 7:04 pm
BAY CITY, Michigan - Dozens of people at a Michigan rally released balloons Saturday to mark the four-year anniversary of Iran's refusal to free a former Marine from prison.
- Man who lost job wins $60,000 in Bay City booster raffle Updated: Aug-27-15 11:17 am
BAY CITY, Michigan - A Bay County man who recently lost his job won nearly $60,000 Wednesday night in a booster club raffle that lasted 53 weeks.
- Dog found 2 months after getting ejected in Bay County crash Updated: Aug-25-15 2:25 am
KAWKAWLIN TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A dog has been reunited with its owners two months after going missing following a rollover crash in Bay County.
- Detroit to equip all city police officers with body cameras Updated: Aug-18-15 4:19 pm
DETROIT - Body cameras will become standard equipment for all Detroit police officers over the next several years.
- Bay City approves body cameras for its police officers Updated: Aug-18-15 6:58 am
BAY CITY, Michigan - All police officers in Bay City will be getting body cameras.
- Midwest birdwatchers set to meet in Bay City Updated: Aug-16-15 4:04 am
BAY CITY, Michigan - Hundreds of birdwatchers are expected to attend the 2015 Midwest Birding Symposium in Bay City next month.
- Event to honor last Civil War veteran buried in Bay County Updated: Aug-15-15 5:05 am
LINWOOD, Michigan - A ceremony to honor the last Civil War veteran buried in Bay County is planned in Linwood.
- Bay County man pleads guilty to not reporting woman's death Updated: Aug-12-15 2:37 pm
BAY CITY, Michigan - A 22-year-old central Michigan man has admitted in Bay County District Court to leaving a woman's body in his house after a night of drinking and not notifying authorities.
- 100-year-old kit boat finds new home at Bay County museum Updated: Aug-06-15 4:14 am
BANGOR TOWNSHIP, Michigan - The Amycita had some special help hitching its last ride home.
- Bay City company honors employee's 50th year on the job Updated: Aug-04-15 4:13 am
BAY CITY, Michigan - When the 1965 Ford F-100 pickup truck first rolled off the assembly line, 19-year-old Blaine Lederer first strolled into Northern Concrete Pipe.
- Mini Cooper crazies cross Michigan bridge; no record set Updated: Aug-02-15 1:07 pm
MACKINAW CITY, Michigan - It was a Michigan invasion of Mini Coopers.