- Driver in fatal rollover accused of intentionally crashing Updated: Aug-28-15 5:10 am
BOULDER, Colorado - The driver in a fatal rollover crash in Boulder Canyon earlier this month has been accused of intentionally crashing the car and charged with murder.
- 4 bears relocated after wandering Boulder residential area Updated: Aug-27-15 5:08 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Colorado wildlife officials used tranquilizer darts to relocate four bears that were found wandering in Boulder.
- Helping others understand transgender transition Updated: Aug-22-15 2:07 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Phyllis Whitley raised a daughter, but she now has a son.
- Massage therapist convicted of sex assault is sentenced Updated: Aug-21-15 9:35 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - A Boulder County massage therapist accused of sexually assaulting several women has been sentenced to 15 months in jail followed by at least 20 years of probation.
- Ex-coach Barnett returning to CU as football radio analyst Updated: Aug-21-15 4:53 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Gary Barnett is returning to the University of Colorado as a football radio analyst.
- Coroner: Drugs may have been involved in hiker's fatal fall Updated: Aug-21-15 4:49 am
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder County Coroner's Office has ruled that the death of a 21-year-old hiker who fell 150 feet in May was accidental.
- Big freshman class moving into CU Boulder dorms Updated: Aug-19-15 11:08 am
BOULDER, Colorado - New students are moving into University of Colorado dorms in Boulder, and the school is trying to minimize the impact on traffic.
- Boulder police to begin wearing body cameras Updated: Aug-18-15 9:11 am
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder Police Department has received its full order of body cameras and officials say officers should be outfitted with them by the end of the year.
- High housing costs raise an obstacle for women fleeing abuse Updated: Aug-15-15 11:43 am
NEW YORK - Survivors of domestic violence are struggling nationwide with a critical piece of recovery: finding a permanent home.
- Teenager sentenced to 30 years in prison for fatal beating Updated: Aug-14-15 9:35 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - One of two teens who pleaded guilty in the fatal beating of a developmentally disabled man in Boulder was sentenced Friday to 30 years in prison.
- Coroner IDs 2 people killed in motorcycle crash near Boulder Updated: Aug-14-15 8:28 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Authorities have released the names of two people who were killed when their motorcycle crashed into a Jeep near Boulder.
- Boulder team fails to advance to Little League World Series Updated: Aug-14-15 8:51 am
BOULDER, Colorado - A team of Boulder boys won't be headed to the Little League World Series but they've still made history.
- Pre-teen accused of trying to poison mother pleads guilty Updated: Aug-14-15 5:05 am
BOULDER, Colorado - A 12-year-old Boulder County girl accused of trying to poison her mother after her iPhone privileges were revoked has been sentenced to a year of probation and mental health treatment.
- Boulder County seeks comments on plan to manage ash borers Updated: Aug-13-15 5:06 am
LONGMONT, Colorado - Boulder County officials are soliciting public comment on a draft of a multi-year plan to manage the threat a beetle called the emerald ash borer poses to the health of ash trees on county-managed properties.
- Former CU running back jailed for stealing $12K from bank Updated: Aug-12-15 10:26 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Former University of Colorado running back Bobby Purify is serving a two-day jail sentence for stealing thousands of dollars from a Wells Fargo bank where he worked.
- Officials investigating after Ironman competitor dies Updated: Aug-11-15 10:54 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Authorities in Colorado are investigating why a 40-year-old Virginia man died three days after competing in an Ironman triathlon in Boulder.
- Colorado looks to regroup in 3rd season under MacIntyre Updated: Aug-08-15 6:33 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - The possibility of a bowl game stares the Colorado Buffaloes in the face each day at practice.
- Colorado asks feds for help to counties with heavy rainfall Updated: Aug-08-15 1:40 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Colorado is asking the federal government for additional counties to receive financial assistance to help with damage caused by heavy rainfall from April through June.
- Driver accused of killing State Patrol cadet to stand trial Updated: Jul-30-15 9:31 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - A judge has ordered a man accused of killing a Colorado State Patrol cadet and injuring a trooper in May to be held without bail.
- Police: University of Colorado killed by police had hammer Updated: Jul-29-15 8:59 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder police say a University of Colorado student suspected of attacking residents with a knife confronted officers with a hammer before being killed.