- Wife decries police shooting of man, says he had no real gun Updated: Jul-02-15 9:16 pm
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - The wife of a man killed by police on Thursday said she told authorities there were no real firearms in her home before two officers shot him to death. Prosecutors said the man had pointed a realistic-looking BB gun at the officers before they opened fire.
- Thomas Kennedy, longtime Massachusetts lawmaker, dies at 63 Updated: Jun-29-15 8:01 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts Sen. Thomas Kennedy, a Brockton Democrat who overcame an accident that required him to use a wheelchair and went on to serve in the Legislature for more than three decades, has died. He was 63.
- 27 arrested outside Boston in 'Operation Clean Slate' Updated: Jun-24-15 4:55 am
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - Dozens of people are in custody after police in southeastern Massachusetts executed numerous outstanding warrants.
- Massachusetts college daycare worker indicted in rape case Updated: Jun-23-15 5:04 pm
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - Prosecutors have announced indictments against a Bridgewater State University student accused of sexually assaulting children in his care while working as an attendant at the campus daycare center.
- Rapper 50 Cent excites fans in Massachusetts town Updated: Jun-21-15 12:58 pm
ABINGTON, Massachusetts - The residents of a small town south of Boston say they never thought they'd get the chance to meet rapper 50 Cent.
- Conference to focus on stopping human trafficking Updated: Jun-11-15 3:35 am
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - Gov. Charlie Baker is expected to join Plymouth District Attorney Timothy Cruz and other officials during a training conference for law enforcement members investigating cases of human trafficking.