- 4 Massachusetts men heading to prison in blowtorch attack Updated: May-24-16 1:39 pm
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - Four Massachusetts men are heading to prison after pleading guilty to using a blowtorch during an attack on a man trying to collect $300 he was owed.
- Wife of victim in fatal stabbing says life was 'torn apart' Updated: May-18-16 2:31 pm
DEDHAM, Massachusetts - The wife of a 78-year-old man who was stabbed to death during a home invasion says her "whole life was torn apart" the day her husband was killed.
- Man dies after Fall River police subdue him with stun gun Updated: May-17-16 12:06 pm
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - The Bristol district attorney's office is investigating the death of a man who was subdued with a stun gun by Fall River police.
- Pregnant mother, daughter hospitalized after Brockton crash Updated: May-16-16 3:31 am
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - Authorities say a pregnant woman and her 11-year-old daughter were hospitalized after their sport utility vehicle crashed into a home in Brockton over the weekend.
- Police obtain warrant for suspect in fatal stabbing Updated: May-07-16 11:57 am
STOUGHTON, Massachusetts - Police have obtained an arrest warrant for a suspect in a fatal stabbing outside of an apartment building.
- Stoughton man convicted of assaulting officer who shot him Updated: May-05-16 12:59 pm
STOUGHTON, Massachusetts - A Stoughton man has been convicted of pulling a knife and assaulting a police officer who then shot him.
- Fairgrounds owner pursues horse racing after casino bid dies Updated: May-05-16 1:00 am
BOSTON - Thoroughbred horse racing is poised to return to the Brockton Fairgrounds this summer, after Massachusetts regulators rejected a bid to build a casino on the property.
- 1 woman killed, 2nd hurt in Brockton car crash Updated: May-02-16 11:46 am
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - A woman was killed and her granddaughter suffered serious injuries after their vehicle struck a fire hydrant in Brockton and flipped twice.
- State denies gambling license for proposed Brockton casino Updated: Apr-28-16 6:00 pm
BOSTON - Two major resort casinos won't duke it out in Massachusetts' southeastern corner after all.
- Gaming Commission chair decries Brockton casino design Updated: Apr-27-16 7:30 pm
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - The chairman of the state's Gaming Commission has decried the design of a proposed casino in Brockton, calling it a "great disappointment."