- Faust helps Long Beach State top CS Northridge 81-76 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:50 pm
LONG BEACH, California - Nick Faust continued his hot shooting hand, scoring 27 points to help Long Beach State edge CS Northridge 81-76 on Saturday.
- 3 people believed aboard 2 planes that collided off LA Updated: Feb-06-16 1:18 am
LOS ANGELES - Two small planes with three people believed to be aboard collided over the ocean just outside the port of Los Angeles, prompting a massive search by dozens of boats and divers. There was no sign of survivors after hours of searching.
- The Latest: 3 people likely aboard 2 planes that collided Updated: Feb-06-16 1:00 am
LOS ANGELES - The Latest on a midair collision between two small planes (all times local):
- Long Beach State beats UC Santa Barbara in overtime 80-70 Updated: Jan-29-16 1:29 am
LONG BEACH, California - Nick Faust scored a career-high 34 points with eight rebounds and Long Beach State beat UC Santa Barbara 80-70 in overtime on Thursday night.
- Mother, son charged with smuggling gun parts to Philippines Updated: Jan-26-16 8:59 pm
LOS ANGELES - A Southern California woman and her son have been charged with smuggling an arsenal of ammunition and gun parts to the Philippines.
- Several stabbed during melee as bars closed in Long Beach Updated: Jan-26-16 8:36 am
LONG BEACH, California - Long Beach authorities say several people were hospitalized with stab wounds after a melee erupted as bars were closing in the Alamitos Beach neighborhood.
- UC Riverside ends long losing streak to Long Beach St. 74-72 Updated: Jan-23-16 9:21 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - Taylor Johns scored 26 points and made critical plays late to lead UC Riverside to a 74-72 victory over Long Beach State on Saturday.
- Long Beach State beats UC Santa Barbara 77-67 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:08 am
SANTA BARBARA, California - Justin Bibbins scored a career-high 25 points and made all five of his 3-point attempts Wednesday night, and Long Beach State beat UC Santa Barbara 77-67.
- Cal Poly overtakes Long Beach State 96-92 in double OT Updated: Jan-17-16 2:16 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Brian Bennett scored 21 points, including the go-ahead free throw, to lift Cal Poly to a 96-92 double overtime win over Long Beach State on Saturday night.
- UC Irvine uses big 2nd half to beat Long Beach State, 58-54 Updated: Jan-15-16 1:12 am
LONG BEACH, California - Mamadou Ndiaye scored 13 points and UC Irvine roared back from a 10-point deficit to start the second half to post a 58-53 win over Long Beach State in a "Black & Blue Rivalry" game Thursday night.
- Lanes reopened after 2 big rigs crash on Long Beach freeway Updated: Jan-13-16 9:01 am
LONG BEACH, California - All lanes are open again on southbound Interstate 710 in Long Beach after two big rigs crashed, dumping fuel and giant rolls of paper onto the roadway.