- Outdoor skills workshop set at Fort Kearny state park Updated: Aug-03-15 5:03 am
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A family outdoor skills workshop has been scheduled at Fort Kearny State Historical Park and State Recreation Area.
- Nebraska paper carrier helps woman trapped in pickup Updated: Aug-02-15 3:07 pm
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A 9-year-old newspaper carrier is being hailed as a hero for rescuing a Nebraska woman who was trapped in her pickup in the summer heat for more than an hour.
- Ravenna woman killed in crash on Interstate 80 in Nebraska Updated: Aug-01-15 1:58 pm
PAXTON, Nebraska - The Nebraska State Patrol say a 43-year-old Ravenna woman has died in a crash on Interstate 80 in western Nebraska.
- Teen accused of using vehicle to damage dozens of road signs Updated: Aug-01-15 1:47 pm
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A Ravenna teen faces charges in juvenile court after being accused of using a vehicle to push over dozens of road signs between Kearney and Ravenna - including stop, yield and curve signs.
- 3 suspects held in south-central Nebraska credit union heist Updated: Jul-30-15 6:43 am
KEARNEY, Nebraska - Authorities say three men have been arrested on suspicion of robbing a south-central Nebraska credit union office of nearly $123,000.
- Tree removal from Nebraska wildlife area to be discussed Updated: Jul-27-15 5:07 am
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A public meeting is scheduled this week to discuss removal of invasive trees from the Bassway Strip Wildlife Management Area east of Kearney in south-central Nebraska.
- Probation officer accused of sex with women he monitored Updated: Jul-24-15 2:55 pm
KEARNEY, Nebraska - The U.S. Attorney's Office said Friday that a former Nebraska probation officer has been indicted on five federal counts, accused of having sex with women on probation and threatening at least one, then lying about it to the FBI.
- Public meeting set to discuss tree removals in Kearney Updated: Jul-19-15 12:04 pm
KEARNEY, Nebraska - The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission has announced a public meeting to discuss the removal of invasive trees and shrubs from the Bassway Strip Wildlife Management Area near Kearney.
- Kearney City Council approves rezoning, annex plan Updated: Jul-15-15 9:14 am
KEARNEY, Nebraska - The Kearney City Council has voted to rezone and annex more than five acres of land just west of the Younes Hospitality Development.
- Officials say I-80 road rage leads to arrest of man Updated: Jul-14-15 12:14 pm
KEARNEY, Nebraska - Authorities say a case of road rage on Interstate 80 near Kearney led to the arrest of an eastern Nebraska man.
- Nebraska man killed after pickup tire blows on Interstate 80 Updated: Jul-13-15 8:02 am
KEARNEY, Nebraska - Authorities say a 20-year-old O'Neill man has died on Interstate 80 in central Nebraska after losing control of his pickup.
- Bruises, broken bones don't stop Sumner man from bull riding Updated: Jul-05-15 11:17 am
SUMNER, Nebraska - Zach Burden isn't easily discouraged when it comes to riding bulls, even when all he goes home with are bumps, bruises and breaks.