- 7 Kearney co-workers claim shares of $1M Mega Millions prize Updated: Dec-01-15 9:38 am
KEARNEY, Nebraska - Seven co-workers at the Baldwin Filters plant in Kearney have claimed shares of a $1 million Mega Millions prize.
- Village leader quits after arrest on child enticement charge Updated: Nov-27-15 11:50 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The chairman of the Amherst Village Board has resigned following his arrest in Lancaster County on a charge of child enticement.
- Authorities: Ex-lawmaker Howard Lamb died after collision Updated: Nov-26-15 12:19 pm
BROKEN BOW, Nebraska - Authorities say a former state senator has died after his pickup collided with a semitrailer near Broken Bow in central Nebraska.
- Minden celebrating 100th anniversary of Christmas lights Updated: Nov-26-15 11:50 am
MINDEN, Nebraska - Minden will begin its monthlong celebration of its Christmas lights when switches are flipped at dusk Friday.
- Mega Millions ticket worth $1M sold at Kearney store Updated: Nov-25-15 12:25 pm
KEARNEY, Nebraska - The Nebraska Lottery says a Mega Millions ticket worth $1 million has been sold at a Kearney store.
- Ex-student takes deal on accusation of campus sex assault Updated: Nov-24-15 6:47 am
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A 20-year-old Lexington man who took a plea deal in a campus sex assault case is scheduled to be sentenced in January.
- Recent editorials published in Nebraska newspapers Updated: Nov-23-15 9:01 am
Omaha World-Herald. Nov. 20, 2015
- Police looking for stolen trailer, construction tools Updated: Nov-21-15 5:02 am
KEARNEY, Nebraska - Police in central Nebraska are looking for a construction trailer full of tools taken from the site of the new Kearney High School being built.
- Prescribed fire conference set for Dec. 1 in Kearney Updated: Nov-09-15 5:01 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Landowners and fire professionals are invited to attend a prescribed fire conference in Kearney.
- Woman turns to courts to stop Ravenna annexation process Updated: Nov-07-15 6:13 pm
RAVENNA, Nebraska - A woman who opposes the city of Ravenna's plan to annex her farm and other land south of the city has gotten a judge to temporarily stop the process.