- Central Nebraska cities stress their collaborative nature Updated: Sep-30-15 2:49 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Three communities in central Nebraska are coming together in an effort to serve and retain residents in the area.
- Cup holders among new features at Oxford's Granada Theater Updated: Sep-29-15 11:55 am
OXFORD, Nebraska - Cup holders and cushy seats are among the new features at the community-run Granada Theater in Oxford.
- Rising costs halt plans for 2 central Nebraska reservoirs Updated: Sep-26-15 6:03 pm
KEARNEY, Nebraska - Skyrocketing costs have put the brakes on plans to build two central Nebraska reservoirs.
- Holdrege residents to vote on proposed sales tax renewal Updated: Sep-26-15 12:41 pm
HOLDREGE, Nebraska - Holdrege voters will be asked to decide the fate of a half-cent city sales tax via mail-in ballot in late October.
- Kearney High School students play taps at military funerals Updated: Sep-16-15 8:30 pm
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A band instructor at Kearney High School is recruiting students to help fill the need for buglers at military funerals.
- Man thinks he and son poisoned by meth in hotel coffee maker Updated: Sep-16-15 4:47 pm
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A Nebraska man believes he and his 2-year-old son were poisoned by a methamphetamine-tainted coffee maker at an Omaha hotel.
- Nebraska village clerk admits altering, cashing checks Updated: Sep-13-15 3:03 pm
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A former central Nebraska village clerk has agreed to repay $131,000 she was accused of taking from Elm Creek.
- Lexington High School seniors learn car-care know-how Updated: Sep-13-15 11:14 am
LEXINGTON, Nebraska - Preparation for graduation at Lexington High School now includes learning the basics of car care.
- Nebraska in line to get $52 million for new veterans' home Updated: Sep-11-15 1:50 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska is now in line to receive $52 million from the federal government to help pay for a new state veterans' home in Kearney.
- Former employee must pay back Buffalo County for theft Updated: Sep-10-15 8:20 am
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A man who prosecutors say stole construction materials from Buffalo County while an employee has been ordered to pay $5,000 restitution.
- 2 companies chosen for Nebraska economic development program Updated: Sep-08-15 3:10 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Two central Nebraska companies have been chosen to participate in Gov. Pete Ricketts' initiative to expand the state's skilled workforce, the governor said Tuesday.
- UNK reaches settlement with Justice Dept. in housing lawsuit Updated: Sep-03-15 3:53 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The University of Nebraska at Kearney has agreed to enact new student housing policies and pay $140,000 to settle a Justice Department lawsuit that accused the university of violating federal law by not allowing therapy animals in student housing.