- Winter storm warning posted for southern Indiana counties Updated: Jan-21-16 5:16 pm
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - The National Weather Service has posted winter storm warnings for several southern Indiana counties and says they could receive 4 to 9 inches of snow by Saturday morning, making travel dangerous.
- Man convicted of killing girlfriend, dumping body in river Updated: Jan-21-16 11:51 am
CORYDON, Indiana - A southern Indiana man has been convicted of strangling his girlfriend and dumping her body in the Ohio River last summer.
- New Jersey teen arrested for online threat at Indiana school Updated: Jan-19-16 5:13 pm
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Police say a 17-year-old New Jersey youth has been extradited to southern Indiana to face prosecution over a threat directed against a school on Facebook.
- New marketing director looks to boost 6 historic sites Updated: Jan-19-16 3:40 am
VINCENNES, Indiana - The new marketing director for six state historic sites across southern Indiana says people often forget the unique attractions that are near their homes.
- Program helps children of incarcerated parents Updated: Jan-18-16 5:01 am
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Every Tuesday, 9-year-old Savannah Landgraf knows exactly what she'll share with her classmates when it's time for weekly "celebrations." Each student writes down what most excited them about their week and puts it in a pot to be pulled out and announced. Savannah's celebrations aren't big trips or new gifts or even the latest video she uploaded to YouTube. Instead, she celebrates My Club.
- Man asks to withdraw guilty plea in Indiana couple's death Updated: Jan-14-16 7:00 pm
CORYDON, Indiana - A southern Indiana man asked Thursday to withdraw his guilty plea to a murder charge in the 2013 slayings of a rural Harrison County couple.
- Woman celebrates 80th birthday where she bartends Updated: Jan-13-16 5:02 am
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Bertha Atkins has experienced her share of surprises as a bartender at the Redman Club in New Albany for well over a decade.