- Bill could return millions in gas royalties to Colorado Updated: May-26-16 10:55 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Colorado's U.S. senators have introduced a provision into a defense authorization bill that would return millions in natural gas royalties to northwest Colorado.
- Police: Colorado man hit 83-year-old pedestrian, drove off Updated: May-24-16 3:25 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Authorities say a driver hit an 83-year-old pedestrian at Grand Junction Regional Airport and fled the scene, leaving the man with a broken leg and bleeding heavily from his head.
- Court says Mesa County school board member can remain Updated: May-24-16 10:32 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A Mesa County school board member will be able to remain in office after the Colorado Supreme Court rejected a challenge to his election.
- VA finds no improper scheduling at 3 clinics in Colorado Updated: May-20-16 8:03 pm
DENVER - Investigators found no indications of improper scheduling lists at one VA specialty medical clinic in Grand Junction and two in Denver, the Veterans Affairs Department said Friday.
- Grand Junction Riverfront Trail closed due to flooding Updated: May-19-16 2:39 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Portions of the Riverfront Trail in Grand Junction have been closed due to the Colorado River running higher and faster than normal for this time of year.
- Alcohol ruled out as factor in CMU football player's death Updated: May-17-16 12:57 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Mesa County Coroner's Office has determined that alcohol was not a factor in the drowning death of a 20-year-old who was swept away by the current at a popular swimming hole in Grand Junction.
- Ranch sues Garfield County over road access Updated: May-16-16 1:20 pm
DE BEQUE, Colorado - A ranch has filed a lawsuit against Garfield County over whether a stretch of road outside De Beque is public or private.
- Officials: Vandalism up on Western Slope public land Updated: May-14-16 5:31 pm
FRUITA, Colorado - Federal officials say they can't explain a spike in vandalism on public land on Colorado's Western Slope, including graffiti near prehistoric fossils in Fruita.