- Project aims to give shelter, other services to homeless Updated: Aug-02-15 5:08 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Grand Valley's homeless will have some temporary homes to stay in next spring, and they also will be close to other support services designed to help them get back on their feet.
- Grand Junction man jailed in death of toddler Updated: Aug-01-15 11:29 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A Grand Junction man who admitted striking his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter has been arrested on suspicion of second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death.
- Probation for former day care worker who gave kids sleep aid Updated: Jul-30-15 10:19 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A former Montrose day care worker accused of giving over-the-counter melatonin sleep-aid tablets to as many as 35 preschool-aged children has been sentenced to two years of probation.
- United: No problem found after Colorado emergency landing Updated: Jul-23-15 4:55 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - United Airlines says no mechanical or technical problems were found after a plane headed to Los Angeles from Denver made an emergency landing in Grand Junction, Colorado, on Wednesday.
- Flight makes emergency landing after passengers feel ill Updated: Jul-22-15 2:44 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A flight from Denver to Los Angeles was diverted to Grand Junction, Colorado, on Wednesday after a number of passengers reported feeling ill.
- Ailing energy workers may be eligible for compensation Updated: Jul-22-15 9:35 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Employees who worked at what is now the U.S. Department of Energy office in Grand Junction could be eligible for compensation if they suffer from illnesses related to radiation exposure.
- Evidence in murder case to be tested Updated: Jul-19-15 11:20 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A camping tent, gloves and a shirt that have been kept in storage as evidence for more than a decade in Michael Blagg's murder case are among items recently submitted for DNA and fingerprint analysis to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.
- Firefighters headed for Canada to fight wildfires Updated: Jul-18-15 12:51 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Five federal firefighting crews are scheduled to leave the Grand Junction Regional Airport on Sunday for wildland fire assignments in Canada.
- Experts say rains have quenched state's drought for now Updated: Jul-17-15 3:04 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Rain has pulled Colorado out of its drought, for now.
- Delta County and citizens' group agree on gas lease deal Updated: Jul-11-15 11:34 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Delta County commissioners and a citizens group have reached agreement on a proposal to have Congress withdraw some acreage from availability for leasing for oil and gas development in the North Fork Valley as part of a bill authorizing a lease exchange.
- Olathe man accused of shooting neighbor's dog free on bond Updated: Jul-10-15 1:34 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - An Olathe man accused of shooting a dog and cutting its throat is facing criminal charges.
- No charges against bus driver who hit, killed toddler Updated: Jul-07-15 9:19 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Mesa County District Attorney's Office will not file charges against a bus driver who hit and killed a 3-year-old boy as he crossed the street with his mother in Grand Junction.
- Man who shot, killed wife in Fruita gets 25 years in prison Updated: Jul-07-15 6:47 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A man who shot and killed his wife in Fruita before turning the gun on himself has been sentenced to 25 years in prison.