- Appeals court upholds conviction in fatal hatchet attack Updated: Apr-22-16 8:46 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Colorado's Court of Appeals has upheld the conviction of a Rangely man who was sentenced to life in prison without parole for killing his father with a hatchet.
- Oro Valley police chief to be interim town manager Updated: Apr-21-16 4:14 pm
ORO VALLEY, Arizona - The town of Oro Valley just north of Tucson found its new interim manager at its local police department.
- Employee of outfitter that maimed animals pleads guilty Updated: Apr-19-16 8:18 pm
DENVER - The last of several people accused of running a western Colorado outfitting business that captured and maimed mountain lions and bobcats to make hunting easier for clients has pleaded guilty.
- Marathon Oil to sell northwest Colorado holdings at loss. Updated: Apr-15-16 2:03 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Marathon Oil is joining the ranks of companies fleeing northwestern Colorado.
- Hickenlooper asks feds to reconsider Oregon LNG terminal Updated: Apr-12-16 3:03 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Colorado governor has asked the federal government to reconsider a proposal for a liquefied natural gas pipeline that would give his state access to markets on the West Coast.
- BLM to move forward with oil shale project in Utah Updated: Apr-11-16 4:11 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Bureau of Land Management has given tentative approval to plans to run pipelines and electricity to a 50,000-barrel-per-day oil shale project near the Colorado-Utah border.
- Jail ends underutilized work release program Updated: Apr-09-16 12:44 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Mesa County jail is ending its underutilized work release program this summer.
- Couple make big changes to live in a tiny house Updated: Apr-09-16 10:43 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Sometimes, less is more.
- Mesa County jail inmate who died in fall identified Updated: Apr-08-16 12:45 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A Mesa County Jail inmate has died after jumping from the second story of the jail and striking his head in the fall.
- Minnesota man gets 5 years for killing teen hunter Updated: Apr-06-16 2:54 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A Minnesota hunter has been sentenced to five years in prison for killing a 14-year-old boy hunting on western Colorado's Grand Mesa last fall.