- Louisville police investigating triple homicide Updated: Feb-13-16 3:53 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville police say no arrests have been made in the deaths of three people found at a home.
- Louisville police say woman shot by toddler Updated: Feb-13-16 12:07 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville authorities say a mother is expected to recover after being shot by her 2-year-old child.
- Jennifer Lawrence donating $2 million to hometown hospital Updated: Feb-13-16 11:57 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Actress Jennifer Lawrence is donating $2 million to a Kentucky hospital where she visited sick youngsters during a recent holiday trip home.
- Bill would make men confirm marriage for ED medication Updated: Feb-12-16 7:21 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A Kentucky state lawmaker has filed a bill that would require men have at least two office visits and swear on a Bible they are married before a doctor could prescribe them erectile dysfunction medication.
- Pitino: Mathiang won't return this season after foot injury Updated: Feb-12-16 6:19 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville coach Rick Pitino says he won't bring back injured junior forward Mangok Mathiang now that the No. 13 Cardinals are out of postseason following a self-imposed ban.
- Louisville Zoo unveils $180M expansion plan Updated: Feb-12-16 7:42 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The Louisville Metro Council will consider a resolution for a $180 million expansion at the Louisville Zoo that could include an African savanna park, shark tanks and a re-creation of an earlier Kentucky complete with flatboat rides and wild animals.
- Kentucky insurance commissioner approves Humana-Aetna merger Updated: Feb-11-16 4:53 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Aetna's plan to take over Louisville-based health care giant Humana has been approved, officials said.
- Health care battle brewing between governors in Kentucky Updated: Feb-11-16 4:22 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky's two most recent governors went to war over the state's health care system Thursday, raising the stakes in a battle that could tarnish the legacy of the Obama administration's health care law.
- Louisville's needle-exchange program expands to new site Updated: Feb-11-16 4:05 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville's needle-exchange program is expanding to another site where people can swap dirty needles for clean ones.
- Kentucky officers cleared in deadly shooting in October Updated: Feb-10-16 11:33 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Two Jeffersontown police officers who opened fired at a robbery suspect and killed him have been cleared of wrongdoing by a prosecutor.
- Jeffersontown officers cleared in deadly shooting Updated: Feb-10-16 10:14 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Criminal charges will not be filed against two Jeffersontown police officers who fatally shot a man suspected of robbery.
- 'Good progress' reported on Louisville's Google Fiber study Updated: Feb-10-16 8:34 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A top Louisville official says Google Fiber is making "very good progress" in assessing whether it can install its ultra-fast fiber optic Internet service in the city.
- Louisville coach pleads not guilty on child pornography charges Updated: Feb-10-16 7:09 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A Louisville softball coach accused of distributing images of children engaged in sexual activities has pleaded not guilty.
- Hospital industry official hired as Medicaid commissioner Updated: Feb-10-16 4:05 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Gov. Matt Bevin has selected hospital industry executive Stephen Miller to serve as the state's Medicaid commissioner.
- Louisville reuse initiative seeks help from residents Updated: Feb-10-16 4:05 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville officials are asking residents to help it develop a strategy for reusing good and materials in an effort to reduce reliance on landfills.
- Louisville's Pitino awaits NCAA interview about sex scandal Updated: Feb-09-16 3:33 pm
Coach Rick Pitino said Tuesday morning that he is still waiting to be interviewed by the NCAA about an escort's book allegations that a former Louisville staffer hired her and other dancers for sex parties at the team's dormitory.
- Kentucky Co. Day School coach arrested on child pornography charges Updated: Feb-09-16 10:27 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The head varsity softball coach at Kentucky County Day School has been arrested after police say he distributed child pornography.
- House agrees to double donor limit ahead of pivotal election Updated: Feb-08-16 7:36 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - House Democrats and Republicans agreed to double how much money people can donate to political candidates, potentially raising the stakes for the November elections that could determine who controls state government.
- After Paul bows out, some Kentucky supporters go to Rubio Updated: Feb-08-16 4:26 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Less than a week after Rand Paul ended his presidential campaign, some of the Kentucky senator's top supporters in the state legislature have backed Marco Rubio ahead of the state's Republican presidential caucus next month.
- Officials investigate deadly Louisville garage fire Updated: Feb-08-16 5:43 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Authorities say one man has died in a garage fire in Louisville.
- Louisville celebrates Edison's birthday Updated: Feb-08-16 4:15 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Celebrated inventor and scientist Thomas Edison is being remembered in his old Kentucky home.
- Shoe collection in Louisville to raise money for Flint kids Updated: Feb-08-16 4:05 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville is launching a community-wide effort to raise money for children in Flint, Michigan, who have been impacted by that city's drinking water crisis.
- No. 13 Louisville folds in 66-61 loss to No. 3 Notre Dame Updated: Feb-07-16 6:04 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Leading by six with 8 1/2 minutes remaining, No. 13 Louisville had outplayed third-ranked Notre Dame and appeared headed to a win that would put them atop the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- No. 3 Notre Dame rallies past No. 13 Louisville 66-61 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:47 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - No matter how many shots third-ranked Notre Dame missed for three quarters against No. 13 Louisville, the final one allowed one last chance for redemption.
- No. 19 Louisville rolls past Boston College 79-47 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:37 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Motivated to move on from its postseason ban, No. 19 Louisville dominated Boston College from start to finish.