- Lane closures upcoming on Clark Memorial Bridge Updated: May-26-16 4:31 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky transportation officials are advising motorists of upcoming lane closures on the Clark Memorial Bridge connecting Louisville and Jeffersonville, Indiana.
- Louisville's Chinanu Onuaku will remain in the NBA Draft Updated: May-25-16 9:50 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville center/forward Chinanu Onuaku will forgo his final two seasons of eligibility to stay in the NBA Draft.
- Louisville judge clears way for Confederate monument removal Updated: May-25-16 5:30 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A judge cleared the way Wednesday for the removal of a 120-year-old monument to Confederate soldiers that sits near the University of Louisville.
- 2 arrested in weekend killing of teen brothers in Louisville Updated: May-25-16 12:19 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Police have charged a man and a juvenile in connection to the killing of two teens found in Louisville's Shawnee neighborhood.
- Priest abuse victim sentenced for child pornography Updated: May-24-16 6:48 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A Kentucky newspaper reports a man who was abused by a Catholic priest in Louisville as a child has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for using two boys to produce child pornography.
- Kentucky starts campaign to ensure seatbelt usage Updated: May-24-16 3:56 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky is participating in this year's national Click It or Ticket campaign aimed at ensuring motorists are using seatbelts.
- Sullivan University opening branch in Fort Mitchell Updated: May-22-16 2:24 pm
FORT MITCHELL, Kentucky - Sullivan University plans to offer classes in northern Kentucky later this year.
- At NRA meeting, Paul urges elimination of gun free zones Updated: May-20-16 5:09 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Days after securing a re-election match-up with a wealthy Kentucky Democrat, U.S. Sen. Rand Paul declared his support for allowing guns in every school, movie theater and supermarket in America in a speech to the National Rifle Association.
- Man charged in highway crash that killed 3 people, injured 2 Updated: May-19-16 6:15 pm
MORRISTOWN, New Jersey - A driver accused of speeding while under the influence of alcohol and narcotics in a highway crash that killed three people was indicted Thursday on aggravated manslaughter and other charges.
- Kentucky editorial roundup Updated: May-18-16 5:13 pm
Recent editorials from Kentucky newspapers:
- Louisville Police: Tenant shot, killed landlord Updated: May-18-16 7:05 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Authorities have identified a deceased man who they believe was killed over unpaid rent money.
- The Latest: Clinton declares victory in Kentucky primary Updated: May-17-16 11:09 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The Latest on the Kentucky primary election in which voters are casting ballots on a slate of local, state and federal races including the Democratic presidential primary (all times local):
- 2 longtime lawmakers unseated in Kentucky primary Updated: May-17-16 10:58 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Longtime state lawmakers Tom Riner and Ron Crimm were unseated by primary election challengers Tuesday as Democrats and Republicans set their slates for the next round of their political slugfest for control of the Kentucky House of Representatives.
- Travel news: brettapproved, Rolling Stones, Jackie Robinson Updated: May-17-16 7:09 pm
WEBSITE FOR TRAVELERS WITH DISABILITIES
- Hillary Clinton plans Lexington stop Updated: May-16-16 12:45 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is making another stop in Kentucky before the state's primary election.
- Transgender students applaud directive on bathroom access Updated: May-13-16 7:00 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - When nature calls, transgender student Irene Sizemore would prefer using the girls' bathroom. But her school says she can't. She hopes a new federal directive changes that.
- Full slates of legislative candidates to be set Tuesday Updated: May-13-16 12:28 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Democrat Cluster Howard won by the slimmest of margins in 2014, ousting a freshman Republican House member by a mere 14 votes. Now Republicans are aiming to make him a one-and-done lawmaker in their ongoing quest to consolidate power in Kentucky's Capitol.
- Louisville doctor sentenced for overprescribing pain pills Updated: May-13-16 12:40 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A former doctor with offices in Louisville and southern Indiana has been sentenced to 100 months in prison for unlawfully distributing prescription drugs.
- Computer company owner pleads guilty in Ky. to wire fraud Updated: May-12-16 1:32 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The U.S. Attorney's office in Louisville says the owner of a Virginia computer sales company has pleaded guilty in federal court to multiple wire fraud charges related to the theft of about $809,000.
- Audit: JCPS has 'code of silence' in reporting restraints Updated: May-11-16 1:29 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - An auditor says he believes the number of restraints used on students in Jefferson County Public Schools is underreported.
- Bevin makes appointments to state fair board Updated: May-11-16 1:16 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Gov. Matt Bevin has announced a number of appointments to the Kentucky State Fair Board.
- Democrats facing tough odds in Kentucky Senate race Updated: May-10-16 1:58 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - With Democrats' dominance in state politics long vanished, the party is looking to rebound from two straight lopsided defeats, but they're confronted with another daunting task: toppling incumbent Republican U.S. Sen. Rand Paul.
- Mom fatally shot in front of 8-year-old son on Mother's Day Updated: May-10-16 7:54 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Authorities say a Kentucky woman was fatally shot on Mother's Day in front of her 8-year-old son, who had yet to give her the necklace he had bought for her.
- Jefferson Co. Schools eliminates 25 jobs from central office Updated: May-10-16 7:06 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - More than two dozen Jefferson County Public Schools employees who work in the district's central offices have been informed that their positions have been eliminated to save money.
- Mom fatally shot in front of 8-year-old son on Mother's Day Updated: May-09-16 11:07 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Authorities say a Louisville woman was fatally shot on Mother's Day in front of her 8-year-old son, who had yet to give her the necklace he had bought for her.