- Baldwin charged with offensive makeover at Oregon State Updated: Aug-28-15 11:26 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Among the difficult things about remaking Oregon State's pro-style offense has been the huddle. Or, more specifically, the lack of one.
- Investigation into officer who drew gun on man underway Updated: Aug-25-15 3:23 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The Corvallis Police Department is investigating an incident involving an officer who drew a gun on a man he mistook for a suspect wanted on a felony warrant.
- OSU veterinary students to volunteer in Nicaragua Updated: Aug-25-15 5:44 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - A group of Oregon State University veterinary students and alumni, as well as local veterinarians are traveling to Nicaragua to volunteer care for livestock and pets.
- Whiteside Theatre group exposes original facade Updated: Aug-23-15 9:49 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - A few blows from a hammer, a yank on a crowbar and a few pounds of elbow grease, and the concrete faÃ§ade on the front of the Whiteside Theatre came down last Sunday morning. And for the first time in more than 50 years, the original exterior of the historic 1922 show palace was bathed in sunlight.
- Residents debate Corvallis homeless shelter Updated: Aug-21-15 12:22 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Corvallis residents on opposing sides of a new 15,000-square-foot homeless shelter have yet to come to an agreement as construction on the site is expected to begin in spring 2016.
- Inexperienced QB trio battles for Beavers' starting role Updated: Aug-20-15 7:33 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State freshman Seth Collins is focusing on himself, not on the outside noise about the Beavers' quarterback competition.
- Cuban aid caravan sees different experience Updated: Aug-16-15 6:13 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The United States and Cuba resumed diplomatic relations last month after a frosty half century-plus of antagonism, economic embargo and Cold War angst that followed the Fidel Castro-led revolution on the island.
- Receiver Victor Bolden ready for Oregon State's changes Updated: Aug-11-15 2:57 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Ask Oregon State receiver Victor Bolden what he did this summer, and he'll reel off the rote football-related answers about putting in time at the gym and conditioning. But then a smile spreads across his face.
- New-look Beavers prep for fall practice at Oregon State Updated: Aug-07-15 8:35 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - A freshman starting quarterback, less than a dozen returning seniors on scholarship, and Michigan at the Big House in Game 2.
- For Oregon State's surplus seller, everything must go Updated: Aug-04-15 2:14 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Rae DeLay had a problem. A problem in the form of half a pallet of new-in-the-box jockstraps from the 1980s.