- Peters has double-double, Valparaiso beats Oregon St. 63-57 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:20 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - After a big road win over a Pac-12 opponent, Valparaiso guard Shane Hammink wasn't shy about the Crusaders' goal for the season.
- Beavers are pumped for Oregon despite disappointing season Updated: Nov-24-15 2:53 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The Oregon State Beavers aren't so discouraged about the season that they can't get up for the 119th Civil War game against the rival Ducks.
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65 Updated: Nov-22-15 8:24 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State spaced the floor and moved the ball well on Sunday, and that led to open shots for Sydney Wiese.
- Browning's 4 TDs spark Washington past Oregon State, 52-7 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:31 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The hits in the wrong direction keep on coming for Oregon State, which dropped its eighth consecutive game in a 52-7 loss to Washington on Saturday afternoon.
- Browning's 4 TDs spark Washington past Oregon State, 52-7 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:08 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Washington has blown some leads this season, not the least of which came in its most recent game, when a 17-point lead became a 27-17 loss at Arizona State.
- Corvallis group pushing for alternative site for shelter Updated: Nov-19-15 2:27 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The group opposing construction of a proposed 15,000-square-foot shelter for the homeless in downtown Corvallis is moving forward with a petition limiting potential locations while stepping up efforts to find an alternative site.
- Oregon State takes down Iona 93-73 Updated: Nov-18-15 1:31 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Wayne Tinkle hoped to take things slowly with 6-foot-10 Drew Eubanks, but with an injury to the Beavers' starting center, the freshman was thrust into a major role.
- Corvallis school tests new classroom locks for emergencies Updated: Nov-15-15 6:14 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The Corvallis School District is testing out a new device to make it easier for teachers and others to lock classroom doors in case of a school lockdown or other emergencies.
- Payton II, Oregon State beat Northwest Christian 74-52 Updated: Nov-14-15 11:18 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Gary Payton II can fill up a stat sheet, but Oregon State Coach Wayne Tinkle said his star is showing leadership by mentoring the Beavers' nationally-lauded freshman class.
- No. 10 Oregon State women rout Longwood 110-45 Updated: Nov-14-15 1:11 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State celebrated last season's accomplishments with the unveiling of its first Pac-12 regular-season championship banner Friday night.
- Anderson takes blame after Oregon State's loss to UCLA Updated: Nov-07-15 10:14 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Gary Andersen deflected criticism from his players after a 41-0 loss to No. 22 UCLA on Saturday.
- Josh Rosen helps No. 22 UCLA rout Oregon State 41-0 Updated: Nov-07-15 10:11 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Josh Rosen said he's at his best when he's playing loose and having fun.
- Man accused of threatening people with ax in Corvallis park Updated: Nov-04-15 8:26 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Police arrested a man accused of chasing people through a Corvallis park while dragging an ax and threatening them.
- Man convicted of firebombing Corvallis mosque in 2010 Updated: Nov-03-15 5:00 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A man accused of firebombing a Corvallis mosque five years ago was convicted of a federal hate crime charge.
- Class chickens give students hands-on horticulture lessons Updated: Oct-29-15 10:02 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Early in College Hill High School teacher Cherie Taylor's horticulture class, she went to her car to retrieve the 11 half-grown chickens she had brought for students to care for during the class, only to find that the chickens had broken free from the cardboard box in which she transported them.