- Ohio company sells classic Etch A Sketch to Toronto toy firm Updated: Feb-12-16 11:59 am
BRYAN, Ohio - The Ohio company that has produced or owned the Etch A Sketch for more than five decades has sold the classic toy to a Toronto-based toy firm.
- Correction: Drug Weight Dispute story Updated: Feb-09-16 10:13 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - In a story Feb. 8 about a case before the Ohio Supreme Court involving cocaine weights, the last name of a defense attorney was misspelled. It's Andrew Mayle, not Mahle.
- Federal judge asked to revoke bond of Ohio terrorism suspect Updated: Feb-07-16 10:51 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - A federal judge is being asked to revoke the bond for one of four men accused of raising money for a former al-Qaida leader.
- Ohio firm accused of misspending funds on cars, tattoos Updated: Feb-07-16 8:16 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - Federal investigators say government money given to a northern Ohio company for work placement and parenting programs instead went to buy vehicles and cosmetic surgery.
- Toledo handles Kent State 82-67 behind Boothe's 26 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:40 pm
KENT, Ohio - Nathan Boothe scored 26 points and grabbed 12 rebounds for his fifth straight double-double to lead Toledo past Kent State 82-67 on Saturday night.
- Ohio man fighting state over his exotic animals has hearings Updated: Feb-04-16 11:13 am
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - A northwestern Ohio man whose six tigers and other exotic animals were seized is getting back-to-back hearings as he fights the state.
- Williams scores 24, Toledo beats Western Michigan 89-62 Updated: Feb-02-16 9:26 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - Jonathan Williams scored 24 points with three 3-pointers and Toledo dominated Western Michigan in an 89-62 win on Tuesday night.
- Ohio loses 20-point lead, holds on to beat Toledo 81-79 Updated: Jan-26-16 9:47 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - Kenny Kaminski scored 22 points as Ohio lost a 20-point second-half lead but held on to beat Toledo 81-79 on Tuesday night.
- House next to 'M-A-S-H' Ohio hot dog eatery auctioned Updated: Jan-26-16 8:54 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - A house next to the original Tony Packo's Cafe made famous on the TV series "M-A-S-H" has been sold through a bankruptcy auction to the company that now owns the restaurant chain.
- Contractor working to put Jeeps back on battlefield Updated: Jan-25-16 9:24 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - A North Carolina defense contractor's project could land Jeeps back on the battlefield as the U.S. Army looks for inexpensive, lightweight, unarmored vehicles that can be flown into remote locations.
- Lead pipes lurk in older neighborhoods across the nation Updated: Jan-23-16 10:21 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - Lead pipes like the ones that led to contamination of the tap water in Flint, Michigan, carry water into millions of older homes across the U.S. every day, a legacy of an era before scientists realized the severe long-term health consequences of exposure to the heavy metal.
- School district agrees to address civil rights concerns Updated: Jan-22-16 4:17 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - An agreement between a northwestern Ohio school district and a federal education agency outlines how the district will address questions about the treatment of minority students.
- Boothe leads Toledo over Bowling Green 81-74 Updated: Jan-19-16 10:34 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - Nathan Boothe scored 23 points, Stuckey Mosley matched a career-high with 19 points, and Toledo held on to beat Bowling Green 81-74 on Tuesday night.
- Toledo marijuana law abolishing jail time, fines in effect Updated: Jan-17-16 11:34 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - Part of a recently adopted ordinance in northwest Ohio that abolished jail terms and fines for possessing small amounts of marijuana is already in effect despite a pending legal challenge.
- Toledo Zoo bolsters effort to save Tasmanian devils Updated: Jan-16-16 10:32 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - A critical field-research program helping to save the Tasmanian devil from extinction is getting a huge boost from the Toledo Zoo.
- Ohio man who won $1 million in Powerball claims prize Updated: Jan-16-16 6:11 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - The first of Ohio's three $1 million winners from this week's Powerball drawing has stepped forward to claim his prize.
- Boothe leads Toledo to 78-64 win over Akron Updated: Jan-15-16 9:39 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - Nathan Boothe scored 25 points and Toledo shot 59 percent in the second half Friday night to turn back Akron 78-64.
- US EPA chief touts clean energy amid pushback from states Updated: Jan-15-16 2:09 pm
PERRYSBURG, Ohio - Ohio and other states that are pushing back against clean energy are missing a chance to add jobs and revive their economy, the head of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said Thursday.