- Scientists call for continuing Great Lakes wolf protections Updated: Nov-24-15 1:23 pm
TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan - Gray wolves in the western Great Lakes region should not yet be removed from the federal endangered species list, a group of scientists and scholars said Tuesday, disagreeing with colleagues who said the population has rebounded sufficiently.
- Wintry storm dumps nearly 17 inches of snow on Howell Updated: Nov-22-15 11:12 am
HOWELL, Michigan - The first significant wintry storm of the season dumped nearly a foot-and-a-half of snow on some parts of southeast Michigan, knocked out power to thousands and left roadways a mess.
- Backers of Michigan War Dog Memorial seek public's help Updated: Nov-18-15 3:29 pm
LYON TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Representatives of the Michigan War Dog Memorial are seeking help from the public in efforts to restore the site in eastern Michigan.
- Children's hospital partners on child passenger safety push Updated: Nov-04-15 11:08 am
HOWELL, Michigan - C.S. Mott Children's Hospital getting ready to launch a new child passenger safety program.
- Police breaking up large marijuana trafficking operation Updated: Oct-29-15 5:31 am
HOWELL, Michigan - Authorities say they're breaking up a large drug trafficking operation that tried to appear legal under the state's medical marijuana law.