- Wyoming inmate dies in out-of-state prison Updated: May-03-16 6:10 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Corrections says a state inmate has died at a prison in Virginia.
- Judge detains Colorado man on attempted child sex charges Updated: Apr-29-16 3:24 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Colorado man will remain jailed while a federal grand jury weighs charges that he tried to hire a Cheyenne teenager for sex, a judge ruled Friday.
- Syphilis cases on rise in southeast Wyoming Updated: Apr-29-16 12:57 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Health reports an alarming increase in reported syphilis cases in southeast Wyoming.
- Wyoming Downs struggles with new horse race machines Updated: Apr-29-16 10:34 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - One of two companies licensed to operate historic horse racing machines in Wyoming has closed half of its locations and reduced hours at the others in recent months.
- Detention Center teaches female inmates to quilt Updated: Apr-27-16 2:06 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Jails are not known for their lavish accommodations, and the room where the women of G Pod do their work is no exception.
- Wintry weather returns to Wyoming Updated: Apr-26-16 11:52 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wintry weather has returned to most of Wyoming, with rain changing to heavy snow across most of the state.
- Cheyenne council approves backyard chicken ordinance Updated: Apr-26-16 11:15 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Cheyenne City Council has passed an ordinance allowing some city residents to keep chickens in their yards.
- Gov. Mead working with Wyoming state agencies on budget cuts Updated: Apr-25-16 9:52 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming Gov. Matt Mead said Monday he will meet this week with the directors of the largest state agencies to address how to implement budget cuts he's ordered in response to falling energy revenues.
- Second Colorado man takes plea in airplane forfeiture case Updated: Apr-18-16 7:40 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A second Colorado man has pleaded guilty to a federal charge stemming from the police seizure of an unregistered Cessna airplane and over $250,000 cash two years ago in Cody.
- Train conductor suing Union Pacific over foot injury Updated: Apr-18-16 4:13 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A train conductor is suing Union Pacific Railroad Co. arguing that the company's negligence and safety violations led to him being thrown from a rail car in a Cheyenne train yard and losing part of his foot.
- Mother drops case against training academy over son's death Updated: Apr-18-16 12:55 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The mother of a man who died on a 2011 backpacking trip to India has dropped her appeal of a judge's decision dismissing her lawsuit against a Wyoming training academy.
- Spring snowstorm ramps up in the Rockies Updated: Apr-16-16 5:29 pm
DENVER - The latest on Rocky Mountain weather (all times local):
- Rugwell named BLM Wyoming state director Updated: Apr-14-16 5:25 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The acting head of the U.S. Bureau of Land Management's Wyoming State Office has been named full-time state director.
- Wyoming Democrats give Sanders another win Updated: Apr-09-16 7:55 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming Democrats handed presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders another victory Saturday over front-runner Hillary Clinton, but the small delegate prize was split evenly between them.
- Q&A: Wyoming Democrats hold party caucuses Updated: Apr-08-16 11:39 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming Democrats caucus Saturday in each of the state's 23 counties. Party leaders expect robust turnout because of the presidential contest between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton. Here's a closer look at Wyoming's Democratic caucus system:
- Wyoming Senate leader Phil Nicholas won't seek re-election Updated: Apr-07-16 6:52 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - After 20 years in the Legislature, Wyoming Senate President Phil Nicholas made it official on Thursday that he won't seek re-election after serving out his term that runs through this year.
- More senior Wyoming lawmakers say they won't be back Updated: Apr-06-16 7:21 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The list of veteran Wyoming legislators leaving office at the end of this year keeps growing.
- Birth Boot Camp courses come to Cheyenne Updated: Apr-06-16 2:05 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Laura Simpson knew she wanted to give birth without medication, and she wanted to be prepared.
- After Wisconsin win, Sanders victory lap at Laramie rally Updated: Apr-06-16 12:01 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Bernie Sanders took a Wyoming victory lap after beating Hillary Clinton in Wisconsin, telling a lively, young crowd in Laramie their state can give him a boost toward winning New York in a couple weeks by giving him their support this weekend.
- Former postal worker sentenced in fraud case Updated: Apr-05-16 1:56 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A former postal worker who collected benefits while selling heroin will spend $31,000 in restitution and three years on supervised probation.
- Veterans' medical appointment waits manipulated in Cheyenne Updated: Apr-05-16 1:54 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs investigation has found Cheyenne workers manipulated scheduling to make it appear veterans waited no more than the 14-day limit for medical appointments.