- Cheyenne could be home of new national cemetery for veterans Updated: May-26-16 4:08 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Federal officials are looking to move forward with plans to build Wyoming's first-ever national cemetery for veterans in Cheyenne.
- Federal judge rejects Wyoming air ambulance regulation Updated: May-25-16 6:05 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A federal judge has rejected a Wyoming law that sought to limit how much air ambulance companies can charge the state for transporting workers injured on the job - the second such ruling in recent months.
- State Treasurer Mark Gordon files suit over Capitol project Updated: May-25-16 5:08 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - State Treasurer Mark Gordon has filed a lawsuit over the state Capitol building renovation project, contending that the legislation authorizing the project is unconstitutional because it does not include the state treasurer in awarding construction contracts.
- Cheyenne's Nimmo getting closer to fulfilling MLB dream Updated: May-25-16 12:41 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Brandon Nimmo's professional baseball career has taken him all across the country.
- Man, 21, killed in single-vehicle crash near Chugwater Updated: May-24-16 12:05 am
CHUGWATER, Wyoming - Authorities say a 21-year-old man was killed in a single-vehicle rollover crash north of Chugwater.
- US Fish and Wildlife to review tribe's eagle permit request Updated: May-20-16 3:09 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service has received an application but has not yet made a decision about granting permit to a Wyoming Indian tribe that wants to kill bald eagles for religious purposes, a spokesman says.
- Man claims mental illness defense in Cheyenne shooting Updated: May-20-16 5:04 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A man charged with fatally shooting his ex-girlfriend and wounding her boyfriend in Cheyenne has pleaded not guilty by reason of mental illness or deficiency.
- Body found identified as Pierce biker group killing victim Updated: May-20-16 2:44 am
GREELEY, Colorado - The remains found near Cheyenne, Wyoming last month have been identified as those of a woman who authorities say was killed by a former town board member from Pierce and a group of bikers.
- Cheyenne man sole surviving WWII sub vet in Wyoming Updated: May-18-16 2:02 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - At the height of World War II, German submarines, also known as U-boats, gained a reputation as the terror of the high seas.
- Snow advisory in southeast Wyoming mountains Updated: May-16-16 10:36 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - More snow is in the forecast for the mountains in southeast Wyoming, while some rivers are still running high in that part of the state.
- Steam engine to return to Cheyenne Frontier Days train Updated: May-15-16 11:46 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Union Pacific's No. 844 steam locomotive will return to the tracks this summer as part of the special Denver-to-Cheyenne train for Cheyenne Frontier Days.
- Fish and Wildlife drops legal challenge to eagle killings Updated: May-13-16 8:26 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service on Friday dropped its legal challenge to an American Indian tribe killing bald eagles for religious purposes on its Wyoming reservation - a move that could clear the way for issuing a federal permit in coming months.
- Work on new Cheyenne airport terminal to start in late 2016 Updated: May-13-16 3:54 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Crews are set to begin work to make way for a new passenger terminal at the Cheyenne Regional Airport.
- Wyoming Supreme Court upholds Laramie cold case conviction Updated: May-12-16 8:38 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Supreme Court on Thursday upheld a Laramie man's attempted rape conviction in a cold case dating from 1972.
- Cheyenne hospital to temporarily close urgent care Updated: May-10-16 3:12 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Cheyenne hospital is suspending its urgent care services after failing to reach an agreement on an operating contract with Frontier Medical Providers.
- Suit filed against Cheyenne district in teacher abuse case Updated: May-06-16 9:30 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A lawsuit accuses Cheyenne school officials of failing to stop a sixth-grade female teacher from sexually abusing a student over a two-year period even after they became aware of an inappropriate relationship.
- Cheyenne man pleads guilty to sexual exploitation of a child Updated: May-05-16 5:03 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Cheyenne man faces 22 years in prison following his guilty plea in federal court Thursday to a charge of sexual exploitation of a child.
- Judge detains Colorado man on attempted child sex charges Updated: Apr-29-16 3:24 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Colorado man will remain jailed while a federal grand jury weighs charges that he tried to hire a Cheyenne teenager for sex, a judge ruled Friday.
- Syphilis cases on rise in southeast Wyoming Updated: Apr-29-16 12:57 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Health reports an alarming increase in reported syphilis cases in southeast Wyoming.
- Wyoming Downs struggles with new horse race machines Updated: Apr-29-16 10:34 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - One of two companies licensed to operate historic horse racing machines in Wyoming has closed half of its locations and reduced hours at the others in recent months.
- Detention Center teaches female inmates to quilt Updated: Apr-27-16 2:06 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Jails are not known for their lavish accommodations, and the room where the women of G Pod do their work is no exception.