- Schenectady man pleads guilty to break-ins, sex crimes Updated: Aug-28-15 8:48 am
SCHENECTADY, New York - A Schenectady man pleaded guilty to breaking into two area homes and committing a sexual act in the presence of children last year.
- Schenectady man is NY state's first 'Vince's Law' conviction Updated: Aug-27-15 6:47 am
BALLSTON SPA, New York - Officials say a Schenectady man who recently pleaded guilty in a felony drunk driving case is the first conviction under New York state's "Vince's Law" enacted last year.
- 2 former delivery drivers sue Pizza Hut over company fees Updated: Aug-24-15 1:40 pm
SCHENECTADY, New York - Two former Pizza Hut delivery drivers are suing the company, claiming its delivery fees on orders illegally cut into their tips.
- Schenectady County sues Glenville for unpaid bill Updated: Aug-20-15 6:01 am
GLENVILLE, New York - Officials say Schenectady County is suing the town of Glenville for more than $400,000 the county says it is owed for dispatch services provided by the countywide Unified Communications Center.
- Upstate NY man pleads guilty to fatal shooting of mother Updated: Aug-19-15 6:16 am
SCHENECTADY, New York - A Schenectady man faces 23 years to life in prison for the fatal shooting of his ex-girlfriend as they and their 9-month-old son sat in a parked car.
- Upstate New York man charged in fatal hit-and-run accident Updated: Aug-18-15 6:43 am
SCHENECTADY, New York - A 41-year-old upstate New York man has been charged in connection with a hit-and-run accident that left one person dead and another injured.
- Police: Man shot in suburban Albany mall parking lot Updated: Aug-14-15 7:49 am
COLONIE, New York - Police say a 38-year-old man was shot in the stomach at a suburban Albany shopping mall parking lot following a dispute that began earlier in the night.
- Schenectady man gets 5 years for Internet car sale scam Updated: Aug-13-15 5:12 am
SCHENECTADY, New York - A Schenectady man will serve approximately five years in prison for his role in an Internet vehicle sales scam.
- Upstate NY man gets 18-year sentence in child pornography case Updated: Aug-12-15 3:13 am
ALBANY, New York - A 28-year-old upstate New York man has been sentenced to more than 18 years in federal prison for distributing child pornography.
- Schenectady's Central Park receives $1.3 million in funding Updated: Aug-10-15 5:52 am
SCHENECTADY, New York - Three features of Schenectady's Central Park will be overhauled after the park received $1.3 million in funding.
- After 190 years, NY's Erie Canal a relic with a hefty cost Updated: Aug-09-15 10:55 am
ALBANY, New York - The Erie Canal was an engineering marvel when it opened in 1825, linking the Hudson River to the Great Lakes and humming with commerce that opened up the West.
- Amateur MMA fighter indicted by Schenectady grand jury Updated: Aug-07-15 5:26 am
SCHENECTADY, New York - An amateur mixed martial arts fighter accused of assaulting an upstate New York police officer has been indicted by a grand jury.