- Kenyan girl who gave flowers to Obama goes back to school Updated: Jul-27-15 10:55 am
NAIROBI, Kenya - An 8-year-old Kenyan girl who presented flowers to President Barack Obama at an arrival ceremony last week got lots of attention when she returned to school on Monday. And she was a little overwhelmed by all the fuss.
- Kenyan security on high alert ahead of Obama visit Updated: Jul-24-15 9:10 am
NAIROBI, Kenya - A massive security operation is in place to protect President Barack Obama during his visit to Kenya, which has been frequently targeted by al-Shabab militants based in neighboring Somalia.
- Kenyan bombing victims appeal for aid ahead of Obama visit Updated: Jul-23-15 2:16 pm
NAIROBI, Kenya - Kenyan victims of the 1998 bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Nairobi are appealing for financial compensation from the United States ahead of a visit this week by President Barack Obama.
- White House dismisses Kenya release of Obama schedule Updated: Jul-22-15 6:35 pm
WASHINGTON - The White House says President Barack Obama's travel plans won't change after Kenyan aviation authorities released specifics about his arrival there later this week.
- Shoppers return to Kenyan mall 2 years after attack Updated: Jul-18-15 10:50 am
NAIROBI, Kenya - Hundreds of shoppers Saturday thronged through the re-opened Westgate Shopping Mall in Kenya's capital, Nairobi nearly two years after an extremist attack there left at least 67 people dead.
- Nairobi mall to re-open 2 years after extremist attack Updated: Jul-14-15 2:28 pm
NAIROBI, Kenya - Nairobi's Westgate Mall is to re-open Saturday, nearly two years after it was attacked by Somalia's Islamic extremist rebels who killed at least 67 people, Kenyan officials said Tuesday.