- Man convicted on terrorism charge in synagogue firebombings Updated: May-28-16 2:38 pm
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A New Jersey man convicted of terrorism for vandalizing and firebombing Jewish temples and a rabbi's home is now facing a possible life sentence.
- 46 arrested, $2M seized in multistate gambling operation Updated: May-25-16 5:23 pm
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Authorities say they have seized $2 million in cash and arrested 46 people in New Jersey, New York and Florida on sports gambling and other charges.
- Man admits strangling ex-girlfriend as baby slept nearby Updated: May-21-16 11:12 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey man has admitted strangling his ex-girlfriend while their baby slept in a nearby crib.
- Prosecutor: No criminality in official's action during stop Updated: May-17-16 6:13 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Bergen County's acting prosecutor has found "no criminality" in the actions of the county's public safety director at a drunken driving stop involving a friend.
- Ex-mayoral aide's son pleads not guilty in stabbing death Updated: May-16-16 4:11 pm
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - The son of a former aide to Democratic New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's (dih BLAH'-zee-ohz) wife has pleaded not guilty in the fatal stabbing of a teenager in New Jersey.
- New Jersey lawmakers to propose ride-hailing standards Updated: May-06-16 5:49 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Two New Jersey state senators say they'll introduce legislation to establish standards for the fast-growing ride-hailing industry.