- CVS Health tops Street 1Q forecasts Updated: May-03-16 11:20 am
NEW YORK - Specialty drugs and retail expansions boosted CVS Health's first-quarter revenue by 18.9 percent, helping to offset higher costs and push results above Wall Street expectations.
- ACLU files civil rights lawsuit against Woonsocket police Updated: Apr-29-16 4:36 am
WOONSOCKET, Rhode Island - The Rhode Island chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union has filed a civil rights lawsuit against the Woonsocket Police Department over the arrest of a deaf man in 2015.
- Woonsocket middle school teacher arrested on assault charges Updated: Apr-27-16 3:05 pm
WOONSOCKET, Rhode Island - A Woonsocket middle school teacher has been arraigned on charges he broke into his girlfriend's apartment and assaulted her.
- Officials: Fire damages 2-family home in Woonsocket Updated: Apr-12-16 1:27 am
WOONSOCKET, Rhode Island - Investigators are searching for the cause of a fire that ripped through a two-family home in Woonsocket.
- Woonsocket residents on edge after killing of city official Updated: Apr-10-16 4:28 pm
WOONSOCKET, Rhode Island - Woonsocket residents are on edge as last month's stabbing death of an 81-year old city official remains unsolved.