- Larin scores twice, Orlando City tops Impact 2-1 to end skid Updated: May-21-16 10:23 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Cyle Larin scored twice and Ricardo Kaka had two assists to help Orlando City beat the Montreal Impact 2-1 on Saturday night to snap a six-game winless streak.
- Alouettes acquire rights to former Oregon QB Vernon Adams Updated: May-20-16 8:08 pm
- State police continue to investigate US Route 201 rollover Updated: May-18-16 7:02 am
SKOWHEGAN, Maine - Maine State Police investigators are continuing to probe an accident that caused a tractor-trailer hauling a windmill base to overturn on U.S. Route 201 earlier this week.
- Canada PM Trudeau's wife criticized for wanting extra staff Updated: May-16-16 3:21 pm
TORONTO - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's wife is being attacked by opposition parties and on social media for wanting extra staff to help manage her official duties.
- McAuliffe to travel to Canada on trade mission Updated: May-16-16 1:44 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe is set to travel to Canada this week to promote Virginia business with a top importer.
- Sapong scores tying goal, Union draw 1-1 with Impact Updated: May-14-16 7:16 pm
MONTREAL - C.J. Sapong scored the tying goal in the 24th minute in the Philadelphia Union's 1-1 draw with the Montreal Impact on Saturday.
- Young guitarist from Maine jams with Pearl Jam Updated: May-10-16 12:54 am
QUEBEC CITY - A Maine boy's guitar skills earned him a spot onstage with Pearl Jam.
- Canadiens sign forward Artturi Lehkonen to 3-year contract Updated: May-08-16 11:29 pm
MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens signed Finnish forward Artturi Lehkonen to a three-year, two-way contact Sunday.
- Montreal ties Columbus 4-4 on Dominic Oduro's goal in 93rd Updated: May-07-16 10:03 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Dominic Oduro scored in the 93rd minute and the Montreal Impact rallied to tie the Columbus Crew 4-4 on Saturday night.
- Quebec City drops plans for 2026 Winter Olympics bid Updated: May-06-16 5:41 pm
QUEBEC CITY - Quebec City has dropped plans to bid for the 2026 Winter Olympics.
- Company says up to 95 layoffs planned at Augusta paper plant Updated: May-05-16 12:04 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A paper company that makes newsprint in Augusta says it plans to reduce its capacity by nearly half, resulting in layoffs for as many as 95 employees.
- Graceland, home of Elvis, receives 20 millionth paid visitor Updated: May-04-16 7:20 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The operators of Graceland say the Memphis tourist attraction centered on the life and music of Elvis Presley has received its 20 millionth paid visitor.
- Rapids rally to tie Impact, 2-2 Updated: Apr-30-16 6:23 pm
MONTREAL - Bobby Burling scored for Colorado in the 73rd minute and the Rapids tied the Montreal Impact 2-2 on Saturday.
- Corea, Alexander to headline Montreal Jazz Festival Updated: Apr-28-16 11:24 am
NEW YORK - A preteen prodigy and a master celebrating his 75th birthday will be among the headliners at the world's largest jazz festival.
- Oduro's late goal gives Impact 1-1 tie with NYCFC Updated: Apr-27-16 9:13 pm
- ID of woman found near Manson murders site stirs mystery Updated: Apr-27-16 8:18 pm
LOS ANGELES - The identification of a 19-year-old Canadian woman found savagely stabbed to death in Los Angeles in 1969 has brought some closure to her last living immediate relative but also resurrected decades-old speculation that her murder is connected to the Manson family killings.
- The Latest: Family, friends horrified at Jane Doe's death Updated: Apr-27-16 3:51 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Latest on the identification of a woman found stabbed 150 times in 1969 near the site of notorious Manson family killings (all times local):