- Urban deer to be hunted in northern Wyoming city Updated: Sep-02-15 1:44 pm
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - A northern Wyoming city is preparing for another year of urban deer hunting to reduce conflicts between the animals and people.
- Former pioneer museum director found guilty of theft Updated: Sep-02-15 1:10 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A jury has found a former Fremont County Pioneer Museum director guilty of stealing from the institution she oversaw.
- Driver injured, 2 horses killed in crashes on Interstate 90 Updated: Sep-02-15 7:08 am
SPEARFISH, South Dakota - A motorist was hurt and two horses were killed after the animals got loose on Interstate 90 in western South Dakota.
- Casper woman sentenced to up to 3 years for knife attack Updated: Sep-02-15 5:32 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper woman has been sentenced to up to three years in prison for attacking her boyfriend with a knife in June 2014.
- Rangers rescue man who fell 200 feet off Middle Teton Updated: Sep-02-15 5:31 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - A 200-foot fall knocked out a Moran man who was descending the Middle Teton, triggering a search and rescue operation by Grand Teton National Park rangers.
- Official says Cedar Mountain wildfire caused by 2 juveniles Updated: Sep-01-15 9:44 pm
CODY, Wyoming - A Wyoming official says two juveniles playing with fire sparked a blaze on Cedar Mountain that burned 145 acres over the weekend.
- Oversight group approves Capitol restoration guidelines Updated: Sep-01-15 8:20 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The date for the start of construction on the planned restoration of the Wyoming Capitol continues to move back as a new project manager takes stock of the work ahead.
- Man who assisted in arrest joined chase, hit squad car door Updated: Sep-01-15 12:43 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A motorist helped arrest a suspect after joining the pursuit and then failing to stop in time to avoid crashing into the door of a deputy's vehicle.
- Man pleads not guilty in death of girlfriend's infant Updated: Sep-01-15 11:23 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A man charged with manslaughter in the death of his girlfriend's infant son has pleaded not guilty in the case.
- Casper man charged with murder in stabbing death of roommate Updated: Sep-01-15 5:34 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper man has been charged with second-degree murder in connection to the stabbing death of his roommate.
- Campbell County school officials back anti-pot initiatives Updated: Aug-31-15 9:28 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Campbell County school officials are urging support for efforts to prevent marijuana use among youth.
- Permit extension for much-delayed Wyoming power plant denied Updated: Aug-31-15 7:17 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Campbell County power plant that has been in the works for almost 20 years without being built on Monday got dealt one of its biggest regulatory setbacks yet when a state review council refused to agree to yet another extension to the project's start date.
- Wyoming coach says freshmen will be playing Updated: Aug-31-15 5:51 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming football fans will see a lot of new faces on the field when the Cowboys host North Dakota in the season opener on Saturday.
- 2 climbers die in fall in Wyoming's Wind River Range Updated: Aug-31-15 2:16 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A climbing accident has killed two men in Wyoming's Wind River Range, marking the second double climbing fatality in the state in a week.
- Riverton Job Corps center will employ mostly area residents Updated: Aug-31-15 1:47 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The Wind River Job Corps Center will employ more than 100 people, most of whom will be area residents, when the new Riverton facility reaches workforce capacity.
- Woman facing arson charge in hotel bedsheet fire Updated: Aug-31-15 12:02 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Cheyenne woman is in custody on suspicion of setting a hotel bed sheet on fire.
- Cattle numbers on the rise in Wyoming Updated: Aug-31-15 11:49 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Favorable feed and sales prices have made the past couple of years decent financially for Wyoming ranchers, causing some to start rebuilding their herds.
- State works to process thousands of REAL ID requests Updated: Aug-31-15 11:46 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Drivers are experiencing longer wait times as the state processes thousands of pending requests for identification cards that comply with the federal REAL ID Act.
- Wildfire burns about 200 acres in Natrona County Updated: Aug-31-15 10:10 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Firefighters have contained a wildfire that burned more than 200 acres of grass and sage brush near Gray Reef Reservoir in Natrona County.
- UW cornerback rebounds from knee injury Updated: Aug-30-15 4:47 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Robert Priester remembers days filled with tears.
- Saratoga man dies in sawmill fall Updated: Aug-30-15 3:05 pm
SARATOGA, Wyoming - A 65-year-old Saratoga man has died in a fall at a sawmill.
- Loophole in state electric car tax law Updated: Aug-30-15 2:46 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A new state law requiring owners of electric cars to pay a fee has an unintended loophole that one lawmaker says should be fixed.
- Sheridan planning to hunt city-dwelling deer Updated: Aug-30-15 1:28 pm
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - Deer looking to put down roots in Sheridan find everything they need within city limits: abundant forage, lack of natural predators and plenty of space to settle down and start a family.
- Ownership of proposed wind farm near Glenrock changes Updated: Aug-30-15 12:56 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The ownership of a proposed 46-turbine wind farm near Glenrock has changed hands.
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer keeps open possibility of Sept. hike Updated: Aug-29-15 4:33 pm
WASHINGTON - Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Stanley Fischer left the door open Saturday for a Fed rate increase in September, saying the factors that have kept inflation below the central bank's target level have likely begun to fade.