- Wyoming holds off CS Bakersfield 68-64 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:30 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Josh Adams scored 23 points, Jonathan Barnes had a go-ahead dunk with 13 seconds left, and Wyoming held off a second-half rally to beat CS Bakersfield 68-64 on Wednesday night.
- Man charged after fatal shooting on Wind River Reservation Updated: Nov-25-15 10:45 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Investigators say a man accused of shooting his wife to death in front of the couple's children on the Wind River Indian Reservation was upset over an argument about painkillers.
- Snow could cause Thanksgiving travel problems in the West Updated: Nov-25-15 2:56 pm
DENVER - A storm left ice and snow on roads in Montana on Wednesday and could cause headaches for those traveling in Wyoming for Thanksgiving before it moves into Colorado.
- A veteran's memories Updated: Nov-25-15 2:16 pm
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - Several of World War II veteran Harry R. Chipp's war stories sound like the stuff of nightmares.
- Gov. Matt Mead not ready for tax increases despite coal drop Updated: Nov-25-15 1:45 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Gov. Matt Mead says he's not ready to support other tax increases to cover what state analysts say will likely be a steep decline in coal revenues over coming years.
- Wintry weather threatens to snarl Wyoming holiday travel Updated: Nov-25-15 1:40 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wintry weather will move across Wyoming just as many people are out on the road visiting friends and family for Thanksgiving.
- Man accused of sex crimes against girls pleads not guilty Updated: Nov-25-15 11:13 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A Natrona County man who is accused of sexually assaulting four different underage girls has pleaded not guilty.
- State asks to dismiss lawsuit challenging trespassing laws Updated: Nov-25-15 8:41 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming attorney general has asked a U.S. District Court judge to dismiss a lawsuit challenging state laws about data trespassing.
- Sentencing delayed for man charged in Hitching Post fire Updated: Nov-25-15 4:02 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The sentencing for a New Jersey man charged in a 2010 arson fire that destroyed the landmark Hitching Post Inn in Cheyenne has been postponed.
- Man convicted of 2nd-degree murder for Gillette shooting Updated: Nov-24-15 11:51 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A jury has convicted a man of second-degree murder for a shooting in Gillette on Thanksgiving Day.
- Deadline set for death penalty decision in Montana killings Updated: Nov-24-15 6:21 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Prosecutors will have until next summer to decide whether to seek the death penalty against a Wyoming teenager charged with a double slaying on Montana's Crow Indian Reservation, after defense attorneys on Tuesday requested more time to argue against making it a capital case.
- Judge sides with Cheyenne in police shooting lawsuit Updated: Nov-24-15 12:14 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A U.S. district court judge has ruled that Cheyenne police did not act negligently when a man was shot by an officer in 2011.
- Townie dances with the flakes Updated: Nov-24-15 10:25 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - From childhood training on plastic snow in Indiana to flipping into the air as a collegiate ballet skier to demonstrating Pieps avalanche beacons abroad, skiing has been an important part of Carl Pelletier's life for almost four decades.
- Skiing in New Mexico: New owners upgrading Taos resort Updated: Nov-24-15 10:09 am
TAOS, New Mexico - When it comes to skiing, New Mexico has long been the stepchild of sorts to its northern neighbor, Colorado, and its abundance of larger, snowier mountains and well-developed towns and resorts.
- El Nino expected to create drier, warmer Wyoming winter Updated: Nov-24-15 8:01 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Eager skiers and snowboarders and Wyoming may have to wait a year for an extra-thick blanket of powdery snow as El Nino is expected to bring a drier and warmer winter to the northwest.
- 2 small quakes shake Dubois Updated: Nov-24-15 4:01 am
DUBOIS, Wyoming - Two small earthquakes have hit the western Wyoming town of Dubois.
- Jury convicts man of trying to kill wife with hatchet Updated: Nov-23-15 11:20 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A jury has convicted a Fremont County man of trying to kill his wife with a hatchet.
- Group wary of new mosque and any refugees in Gillette Updated: Nov-23-15 7:29 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - In the masjid, the room is quiet, a pair of ticking of clocks the only sound. Then, perhaps in protest, a truck rumbles loudly by, the driver revving his engine.
- Winter storm forecast for Montana, Wyoming Updated: Nov-23-15 7:01 pm
HELENA, Montana - A storm packing snow and strong winds is expected to create hazardous travel conditions in parts of Montana and Wyoming in the days before Thanksgiving.
- 6 dogs killed in fire at Wyoming service dog business Updated: Nov-23-15 9:48 am
CODY, Wyoming - Six dogs have died after a fire at a Wyoming service dog breeding and training business.
- Wyoming man shot in leg while hunting Updated: Nov-23-15 9:18 am
POWELL, Wyoming - Wyoming authorities are investigating after a Powell man was shot in the upper leg while hunting.
- Colbert with 29 points, Montana State edges Wyoming 83-82 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:30 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Marcus Colbert scored a career-high 29 points to lead Montana State over Wyoming 83-82 on Sunday.
- Jackson backs off anti-discrimination measure Updated: Nov-22-15 4:57 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - The Jackson Town Council is reviewing a proposed ordinance that would ban discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity after city officials said it would be difficult to enforce, and suggested a resolution might be better and get the attention of state lawmakers.
- Wyoming inmate dies following lengthy illness Updated: Nov-22-15 1:39 pm
TORRINGTON, Wyoming - A Wyoming man in prison for sexual abuse of a minor has died following a lengthy illness.
- Tenants forced out of Jackson motel Updated: Nov-22-15 12:59 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Dozens of long-term tenants are looking for shelter after they were forced out of an old motel in Jackson because the building was declared unsafe by the owner.