- Study finds Wyoming pensions underfunded by $2 billion Updated: May-29-16 2:49 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A study has found Wyoming has promised public employees almost $2 billion more than it currently has in retirement funds.
- Sage grouse protections being considered Updated: May-29-16 12:47 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Federal biologists are working to ensure the survival of a small group of sage grouse that inhabit the Gros Ventre (GROW' vawnt) river drainage, even though it only involves a few dozen of the large birds.
- Clinton, Sanders advisers cooperate at Wyoming convention Updated: May-28-16 11:28 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A supporter of U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders has submitted a challenge to how pledged Wyoming delegates were split 7-7 despite the Vermont senator reportedly winning the popular vote.
- The Latest: Wyoming splits delegates 7-7 to Clinton, Sanders Updated: May-28-16 10:47 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Latest on Wyoming Democrats' convention (all times local):
- Park Service considers visitor caps, expects record crowds Updated: May-28-16 12:53 pm
HELENA, Montana - As the National Park Service kicks off a centennial summer expected to draw record crowds, the agency is seriously considering caps on how many people pass through some of the country's most iconic landscapes and historical sites each day.
- Odors force closure of school in Natrona County Updated: May-27-16 11:11 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A school in Natrona County has been closed down because of chemical odors thought to be coming from a nearby oil field.
- Wyoming Democrat Party leaders report nasty correspondence Updated: May-27-16 9:12 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Some leaders of the Wyoming Democratic Party say they have become caught up in the battle between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders for the presidential nomination.
- Liz Cheney and faces crowded field for open US House seat Updated: May-27-16 5:55 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Liz Cheney, the oldest daughter for former Vice President Dick Cheney, faces a crowded field as she runs for the Wyoming's lone U.S. House seat - a post once held by her father.
- Ma gets up to 40 years in prison for sexual abuse Updated: May-27-16 9:59 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Wyoming man has been sentenced to 25 to 30 years in prison for sexually abusing two girls.
- Wyoming reservoir to spill over in rare occurance Updated: May-27-16 9:56 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Officials in Wyoming say the dam at Pathfinder Reservoir will spill over for the fourth time in 30 years.
- Investigators say failed engine caused Wyoming plane crash Updated: May-27-16 4:03 am
POWELL, Wyoming - Federal investigators have determined that a plane crash near Cody that killed four people last year was likely caused by a failed engine.
- Former Bi-Rite Gifts manager pleads no contest to theft Updated: May-26-16 2:23 pm
RAWLINS, Wyoming - A former manager of Bi-Rite Gifts in Rawlins has pleaded no contest to a charge of theft.
- 2 people killed in fatal Rock Springs house fire Updated: May-26-16 1:02 pm
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - Authorities say two people were killed in a house fire in Rock Springs.
- UW to cut dozens of vacant positions to save millions Updated: May-26-16 12:45 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - At least 70 vacant faculty and staff positions at the University of Wyoming will be eliminated and looking at program cuts under a plan announced by new President Laurie Nichols to find $50 million in savings.
- Gillette council will give college $335,000 Updated: May-26-16 11:22 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - The Gillette City Council has decided not to reduce its $335,000 annual support to Gillette College.
- Cheyenne could be home of new national cemetery for veterans Updated: May-26-16 4:08 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Federal officials are looking to move forward with plans to build Wyoming's first-ever national cemetery for veterans in Cheyenne.
- FBI seek tips on kidnapping suspects amid inquiry into death Updated: May-25-16 6:49 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The FBI asked the public for tips Wednesday as it investigates whether a father and son accused of tying up a woman and her four teenage daughters in a basement are linked to the death of a Utah rail worker.
- Federal judge rejects Wyoming air ambulance regulation Updated: May-25-16 6:05 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A federal judge has rejected a Wyoming law that sought to limit how much air ambulance companies can charge the state for transporting workers injured on the job - the second such ruling in recent months.
- State Treasurer Mark Gordon files suit over Capitol project Updated: May-25-16 5:08 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - State Treasurer Mark Gordon has filed a lawsuit over the state Capitol building renovation project, contending that the legislation authorizing the project is unconstitutional because it does not include the state treasurer in awarding construction contracts.
- Cheyenne's Nimmo getting closer to fulfilling MLB dream Updated: May-25-16 12:41 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Brandon Nimmo's professional baseball career has taken him all across the country.
- Annual antler auction in Jackson raises money for elk refuge Updated: May-25-16 10:48 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - This spring's annual Boy Scout Antler Auction in Jackson has raised more than $175,000.
- 'She's pretty fearless' Updated: May-25-16 2:02 am
POWELL, Wyoming - Soon after Krysta Hubbard started at Westside last year, she climbed to the very top of the playground equipment - alarming her teachers, who knew she couldn't see.
- Civic center theater's 90-year history revealed Updated: May-25-16 2:02 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Nearly 90 years ago, an auditorium was added to the then-Laramie High School. After several transformations, the building is now called the Laramie Plains Civic Center and houses a popular local venue.
- Diversity remains a challenging topic in some classrooms Updated: May-25-16 2:02 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Fifteen hundred miles from the Deep South, in a central Wyoming middle school, a Confederate flag and a racial slur were scrawled on a bathroom wall.
- Colorado woman killed in crash east of Evanston Updated: May-25-16 12:17 am
EVANSTON, Wyoming - Authorities say a woman was killed when she was hit by a truck on Interstate 80 east of Evanston.