- Colorado town to pursue Superfund help after mine spill Updated: Nov-24-15 3:56 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - Southwestern Colorado officials will negotiate with state and federal agencies to set up a federally financed Superfund cleanup of inactive mines, including one that spewed millions of gallons of wastewater into rivers in three states in August.
- Montrose doctor to perform autopsies for Southwest Colorado Updated: Nov-23-15 10:17 am
DURANGO, Colorado - A Montrose forensic pathologist has been appointed to perform autopsies for several counties in Southwest Colorado.
- Durango school officials reveal details of school bus crash Updated: Nov-20-15 4:02 am
DURANGO, Colorado - An investigation into a school bus crash in Durango has determined that the bus driver was distracted by noisy students when he veered off the road and rolled down a 30- to 40-foot embankment.
- Southern Ute Indian tribe works out solar plant deal Updated: Nov-13-15 9:51 am
DURANGO, Colorado - The Southern Ute Indian tribe plans to build a solar plant that will power about 10 tribal buildings in the capital of their Colorado reservation.
- Police: Man dressed as priest sought for Halloween assault Updated: Nov-05-15 10:32 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - Durango police are investigating an assault that involved a priest, a pope and a Good Samaritan.
- Schools in Durango struggling to keep busses running Updated: Nov-03-15 9:26 am
DURANGO, Colorado - Parents in Durango are scrambling to get their children to school as a shortage of bus drivers has some routes canceled.
- New trial set for man convicted of killing Durango woman Updated: Oct-30-15 8:21 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - A man convicted in 2008 of raping and killing a Durango woman will receive a new trial in March after appeals court judges ruled that some of his statements to police should have been suppressed at trial.
- Cattle truck driver charged for weekend crash in Colorado Updated: Oct-30-15 10:24 am
DURANGO, Colorado - Police say the driver of a semitrailer carrying cattle that overturned in southwestern Colorado has been charged with reckless driving.