- Site still pending for Durango sewer plant Updated: Aug-30-15 11:25 am
DURANGO, Colorado - Durango city councilors plan to set ballot language Tuesday, asking voters in November to approve spending $68 million on moving a sewer plant.
- Father ID'd as person of interest in Dylan Redwine case Updated: Aug-19-15 7:42 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - The father of a 13-year-old boy who went missing in 2012 and whose remains were found seven months later in southwestern Colorado was named Wednesday as a person of interest in the case.
- Ben Carson visits Colorado to see mine that spilled waste Updated: Aug-18-15 7:15 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson took a helicopter tour Tuesday of the southwestern Colorado river affected by this month's mine wastewater spill and said the Environmental Protection Agency, which caused the spill, must be held accountable.
- Parade in Durango to celebrate re-opening of Animas River Updated: Aug-17-15 10:05 am
DURANGO, Colorado - Rafters and tubers as well as landlubbers are being invited to participate in a parade to celebrate the re-opening of the Animas River through Durango.
- The Latest: EPA says no risk from Colorado river sediments Updated: Aug-14-15 6:34 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The latest in the Colorado mine spill (all times local):
- Thousands of mines with toxic water lie under the West Updated: Aug-09-15 12:58 pm
DENVER - Beneath the western United States lie thousands of old mining tunnels filled with the same toxic stew that spilled into a Colorado river last week, turning it into a nauseating yellow concoction and stoking alarm about contamination of drinking water.
- City council says Durango not 'sanctuary city' Updated: Aug-05-15 10:26 am
DURANGO, Colorado - The Durango city council has unanimously passed a resolution stating that the city is not -- and has never been -- a sanctuary city.