- Colorado businessman buys into northern Arizona ski resort Updated: Jul-28-15 5:23 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A Colorado businessman who planned to buy a northern Arizona ski resort, building on investments across the Southwest, has become a partner instead.
- Man dies after river incident in Durango Updated: Jul-24-15 9:47 am
DURANGO, Colorado - Authorities say a man who died after he was found face-down in the Animas River in Durango may have slipped and fell into the river.
- Durango won't add to marijuana industry's taxes Updated: Jul-22-15 8:46 am
DURANGO, Colorado - Durango Mayor Dean Brookie says the city needs to look for more creative ways to solve budgetary needs than taxing recreational marijuana.
- Silverton asks BLM for helicopter skiing Updated: Jul-12-15 3:23 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - The owners of the Silverton Mountain ski resort are asking federal officials for permission to expand terrain for helicopter skiing on public land in time for the upcoming ski season, but the plan doesn't sit well with local residents.
- Long recovery for bighorn sheep after disease outbreaks Updated: Jul-11-15 5:08 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - Although bighorn sheep numbers in southwest Colorado are stable, the population isn't growing - and that has biologists worried.
- Finger-biting trial ends in jury deadlock Updated: Jul-11-15 11:08 am
DURANGO, Colorado - Jurors ended in deadlock Friday after deliberating the fate of a Durango man who bit a police officer's finger.
- Colorado camp resort for pot users falls through Updated: Jul-02-15 9:40 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - A planned pot-friendly ranch resort in southwest Colorado has been snuffed before it opened. The 170-acre CannaCamp resort touted weed-friendly activities such as hiking and fishing.
- Investigators have person of interest in Dylan Redwine case Updated: Jul-01-15 11:23 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - Investigators have identified a person of interest in the case of a 13-year-old boy who went missing in 2012 and whose remains were found seven months later in southwestern Colorado.