- Event to celebrate 50th anniversary of Ky. Civil Rights Act Updated: Nov-25-15 4:01 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky's human rights commission is planning a law symposium to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the passage of the state's Civil Rights Act.
- Former church secretary pleads guilty to wire fraud Updated: Nov-25-15 4:01 am
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A former secretary at a south-central Kentucky church has pleaded guilty to federal wire fraud charges.
- Fire marshal's office offers tips for avoiding holiday fires Updated: Nov-25-15 3:31 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Kentucky fire marshal's office is offering some tips to prevent home fires while making Thanksgiving dinner.
- Labissiere scores 16 as top-ranked Kentucky beats BU 82-62 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:18 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Top-ranked Kentucky was less-than-impressive in its season debut at No. 1. Still, the Wildcats remained undefeated.
- Louisville size dominates in win over St. Francis Brooklyn Updated: Nov-24-15 10:45 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - In the pecking order of college basketball, Louisville ranks right about the top of the food chain. St. Francis Brooklyn, not so much.
- Collins with 15 points, Morehead State beats Marshall 85-61 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:25 pm
MOREHEAD, Kentucky - Corban Collins had 15 points and six assists to help Morehead State roll to an 85-61 victory over Marshall on Tuesday night.
- 3 arrested in connection to slain woman Updated: Nov-24-15 5:06 pm
CAMPBELLSBURG, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say remains found in a soybean field have been positively identified as a woman missing since last week.
- Gladie Visitor Center closing for the winter on Wednesday Updated: Nov-24-15 5:01 pm
WINCHESTER, Kentucky - The Daniel Boone National Forest says the Gladie Visitor Center in the Red River Gorge is closing on Wednesday for the winter and will reopen in early March.
- Edmond, Western Kentucky beat Central Michigan 88-60 Updated: Nov-24-15 4:37 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Frederick Edmond scored 16 points and Justin Johnson added 13 on 6-of-8 shooting to lead Western Kentucky past Central Michigan 88-60 Tuesday.
- University of Kentucky to cover controversial campus mural Updated: Nov-24-15 3:28 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - University of Kentucky President Eli Capilouto has decided to cover a campus mural from 1934 that shows scenes from state history, including black workers in a tobacco field and a Native American with a tomahawk.
- University of Kentucky to cover controversial campus mural Updated: Nov-24-15 2:45 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Nine years after his predecessor rejected calls to remove a controversial Great Depression-era campus mural that featured black workers toiling in a tobacco field, University of Kentucky President Eli Capilouto has decided to cover the painting until a more permanent solution is found.
- Kentucky governor restores voting rights for some felons Updated: Nov-24-15 2:21 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - About 15 years ago, Mantell Stevens spent 30 days in jail for drug possession. He has not been able to vote since then.
- Ex-pastor facing child pornography charge pleads not guilty Updated: Nov-24-15 2:02 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A former Catholic priest charged with viewing child pornography at his Louisville church has pleaded not guilty in federal court.
- Son of man charged in girl's death back in Ky after arrest Updated: Nov-24-15 1:36 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The oldest son of a man charged with raping and killing a 7-year-old Kentucky girl whose body was found in a creek has been arrested for allegedly making threats to a small-town police department after his father was taken into custody.
- Death penalty to be sought after Kentucky officer's death Updated: Nov-24-15 12:48 pm
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for two men accused of involvement in the fatal shooting of a central Kentucky police officer earlier this month.
- List of 2015 All-Ohio Valley Conference team Updated: Nov-24-15 12:21 pm
BRENTWOOD, Tennessee - The 2015 All-Ohio Valley Conference team and awards as voted on by coaches and sports information directors and released Tuesday:
- Harlan County communities designated as Trail Town Updated: Nov-24-15 4:05 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Three communities in eastern Kentucky have been named the state's 13th Trail Town, a designation used to promote adventure tourism.
- Capitol Education Center to be named after first lady Updated: Nov-24-15 3:31 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A visitor center at the Kentucky Capitol has been renamed as the Jane K. Beshear Capitol Education Center.
- Bluiett leads No. 23 Xavier over Northern Kentucky 78-66 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:39 pm
CINCINNATI - No. 23 Xavier's first game as a ranked team in four years wasn't up to the Musketeers' standards.
- Bowling Green holds off Florida Gulf Coast, 82-77 Updated: Nov-23-15 9:26 pm
FORT MYERS, Florida - Spencer Parker scored 22 points and pulled down 10 rebounds to help lead Bowling Green to an 82-77 victory over Florida Gulf Coast on Monday night.
- Drake holds off Western Kentucky for 81-79 win in OT Updated: Nov-23-15 8:28 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Kale Abrahamson scored a career-high 41 points, including the go-ahead basket in overtime, and Drake held off Western Kentucky for an 81-79 victory on Monday night in the Gulf Coast Showcase.
- Eastern Kentucky fires coach Dean Hood after 8 seasons Updated: Nov-23-15 5:29 pm
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Eastern Kentucky has fired coach Dean Hood and says it will immediately begin a national search for his replacement.
- Kentucky needs to beat rival Louisville for bowl eligibility Updated: Nov-23-15 5:11 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's postseason quest remains alive after a performance reminiscent of its 4-1 start that made a bowl bid seem inevitable.
- Rand Paul talks faith in Kentucky campaign swing Updated: Nov-23-15 5:10 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Rand Paul came home for Thanksgiving to talk about his faith in God.
- Man charged in deaths of 4 relatives after Kentucky fire Updated: Nov-23-15 5:02 pm
MURRAY, Kentucky - A Kentucky man has been charged with murder and other crimes in the deaths of four relatives whose bodies were found after a fire.