- Kentucky starts campaign to ensure seatbelt usage Updated: May-24-16 3:56 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky is participating in this year's national Click It or Ticket campaign aimed at ensuring motorists are using seatbelts.
- Kentucky State President Raymond Burse to resign Updated: May-23-16 3:27 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky State University President Raymond Burse is resigning at the end of this week.
- Police investigate double homicide case in Louisville Updated: May-23-16 1:47 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Police are conducting a double homicide investigation following the deaths of two men in Louisville.
- Kentucky church remembers father, 3 sons killed in crash Updated: May-23-16 12:31 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A central Kentucky church is remembering a father and three sons who were killed in a weekend crash while visiting family in Texas.
- Missing dog found dead nearly 2 weeks after tornado Updated: May-23-16 12:06 pm
MAYFIELD, Kentucky - A dog that went missing following a tornado in Graves County has been found dead.
- Deputies: Drugs, cash found in same room as sleeping child Updated: May-23-16 6:04 am
LONDON, Kentucky - A Laurel County man under house arrest has been taken into custody after police discovered a half-pound of crystal meth and more than $100,000 in the same room where the man's 8-year-old son was sleeping.
- Extras sought for film about FBI informant slain in Kentucky Updated: May-23-16 4:13 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A film about an FBI agent who pleaded guilty in Kentucky to strangling an informant in 1989 is scheduled to begin shooting this week in Lexington.
- 3 more Kentucky counties certified as work ready Updated: May-23-16 3:52 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Three more Kentucky communities have been certified as work ready.
- 2 Kentucky groups get federal grants to help poverty areas Updated: May-22-16 5:38 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A group will receive a $250,000 federal grant to help low-income communities develop businesses and create jobs in eastern Kentucky.
- Sullivan University opening branch in Fort Mitchell Updated: May-22-16 2:24 pm
FORT MITCHELL, Kentucky - Sullivan University plans to offer classes in northern Kentucky later this year.
- Marine's sister finds closure with truth in brother's death Updated: May-22-16 10:55 am
CADIZ, Kentucky - If one were to look on panel 26 E, line 28 of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, he would find the name of PFC William Franklin Miller, who died Sept. 6, 1967.
- Appointment rescinded following Facebook slur Updated: May-21-16 3:02 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A Kentucky man's appointment to a new state Boxing and Wrestling Commission has been rescinded after a Facebook slur was aimed at Kentucky's chief justice.
- Former lawmaker, longtime horseman Fred Bradley dies Updated: May-21-16 2:00 pm
Fred Bradley, a former Kentucky lawmaker and longtime thoroughbred breeder whose stakes winners included champion female sprinter Groupie Doll, has died. He was 85.
- Man raises money to keep former babysitter, 104, in her home Updated: May-21-16 1:30 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Evan LaPointe holds many fond memories of his foster grandmother, Audrey Roberts, caring for him when he was a child.
- Former Missouri QB Maty Mauk signs with Eastern Kentucky Updated: May-21-16 12:40 pm
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Former Missouri quarterback Maty Mauk has signed an athletic grant-in-aid to play this season for Eastern Kentucky.
- Man charged with murder in girlfriend's death Updated: May-21-16 10:12 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Lexington police have arrested a man and charged him with murder in his girlfriend's death.
- At NRA meeting, Paul urges elimination of gun free zones Updated: May-20-16 5:09 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Days after securing a re-election match-up with a wealthy Kentucky Democrat, U.S. Sen. Rand Paul declared his support for allowing guns in every school, movie theater and supermarket in America in a speech to the National Rifle Association.
- Ex-academy director sentenced for not reporting sex abuse Updated: May-20-16 1:16 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The former leader of a military-style academy for teenagers in Kentucky has been sentenced to 90 days of home confinement for failing to report sexual child abuse.
- Kentucky sees big unemployment drop in April Updated: May-20-16 11:34 am
WASHINGTON - Unemployment rates were significantly lower in five states in April, led by a big drop in Kentucky.
- Man shot, killed after threatening troopers in Kentucky Updated: May-20-16 5:22 am
FISTY, Kentucky - A man has been shot and killed by Kentucky State Troopers after they say he threatened them with a gun.
- Kentucky looking at hops as potential crop Updated: May-20-16 1:02 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner Ryan Quarles is turning attention to the potential of growing hops in the bluegrass state.
- Buffalo Trace to expand with $200 million investment Updated: May-20-16 12:27 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Buffalo Trace Distillery says a more than $200 million expansion is planned to help keep up with demand for its bourbon.
- Ousted chairman prevented from presiding at pension meeting Updated: May-19-16 6:17 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The battle to control one of the country's worst-funded pension systems escalated on Thursday as Kentucky's Republican governor used state police officers to prevent the ousted chairman of the retirement system board from participating in a meeting.
- Man charged in highway crash that killed 3 people, injured 2 Updated: May-19-16 6:15 pm
MORRISTOWN, New Jersey - A driver accused of speeding while under the influence of alcohol and narcotics in a highway crash that killed three people was indicted Thursday on aggravated manslaughter and other charges.
- Activists criticize state's response to teen's death Updated: May-19-16 6:02 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - More than four months after a black teenager's death in state custody, activists delivered stacks of petitions to Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin's office Thursday calling for more action, saying the tragedy underscores flaws in the juvenile justice system.