- Sheriff: Remains are those of woman who disappeared in 1980 Updated: Oct-06-15 9:56 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - Police say remains found in the Mount Shavano area in southern Colorado are those of a 32-year-old Salida woman who disappeared 35 years ago, and investigators suspect foul play was involved.
- New Mexico tribe appeals ruling on casino dispute with state Updated: Sep-28-15 5:41 pm
DENVER - Lawyers for an American Indian community in New Mexico asked a federal appeals court on Monday to overturn a lower court ruling that blocked them from going through the U.S. Interior Department instead of the state for a gambling compact.
- Man pleads guilty to killing Pueblo woman who disappeared Updated: Sep-25-15 5:39 pm
BRIGHTON, Colorado - A man faces 48 years in prison after pleading guilty Friday to killing a Pueblo woman who disappeared last year and whose body has never been found.
- New Mexico tribe to attend court hearing in casino dispute Updated: Sep-24-15 1:13 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Leaders and tribe members of an American Indian community in New Mexico plan to pack a federal courthouse in Colorado next week for arguments in a case they say could affect the way tribes and states negotiate gambling compacts.
- Police arrest man in connection with fatal Pueblo shooting Updated: Sep-21-15 9:59 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - Police have arrested a man on a first-degree murder charge in connection with a fatal shooting in Pueblo.
- People fed up with gang violence march in Pueblo Updated: Sep-20-15 2:40 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - More than 150 people took part Saturday in an anti-gang march following raids by federal, state and local authorities focusing on gang-related crime that netted 47 arrests and four stolen vehicles.
- Red flag fire warning issued for eastern Colorado Updated: Sep-15-15 5:32 am
PUEBLO, Colorado - The National Weather Service has issued a Red Flag Warning for Tuesday and a Fire Weather Watch for Wednesday due to increased fire danger in eastern Colorado.
- Results of Superfund study zone in Pueblo revealed Updated: Sep-09-15 9:37 am
PUEBLO, Colorado - The results of an initial batch of soil tests performed in the yards of 12 homes in the Colorado Smelter Superfund study area in Pueblo have found high levels of lead and arsenic.