- New Mexico AG criticizes plan for San Juan plant Updated: Jun-28-15 5:02 am
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas is not a fan of a plan to keep an aging coal-fired plant going with a mix of coal, natural gas, nuclear and solar generation.
- Farmington City Council OKs San Juan Generating Station plan Updated: Jun-24-15 11:12 am
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - City councilors in Farmington have approved three agreements to keep open a coal-fired power plant that provides electricity to customers around the Southwest.
- Farmington doll maker marks time with needle and thread Updated: Jun-23-15 10:49 am
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - Lovilla Grim has created her own Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls for more than half her life.
- San Juan County jail named in wrongful death lawsuit Updated: Jun-14-15 12:47 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - A San Juan County prison has been named in a wrongful death lawsuit for the second time this year.
- Thunderstorm sweeps into San Juan County Updated: Jun-11-15 6:59 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - A severe thunderstorm swept Thursday into San Juan County.