- Motorcyclist crashes, dies on train tracks Updated: Jul-01-15 11:07 am
OGDEN, Utah - Police say a motorcyclist died in Ogden after he collided with a guard rail and landed on train tracks, then was hit by an oncoming train.
- Bat tests positive for rabies in Utah town outside Ogden Updated: Jul-01-15 5:06 am
HUNTSVILLE, Utah - Health officials are advising caution after a bet tested positive for rabies in Huntsville, a town about 15 miles east of Ogden.
- Utah metro drivers spend about 22 minutes commuting Updated: Jun-28-15 10:46 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Driving around the Salt Lake City metro area isn't always fast and easy, but average commute times for motorists in Utah's capital city are less than the national average and shorter than many other major Western cities, shows Census data analyzed by The Associated Press.
- Big tractor stolen from job site found in church parking lot Updated: Jun-24-15 8:20 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A large tractor stolen from a Utah construction site was found abandoned at a Mormon church, apparently after the thieves took it on a ride through Salt Lake City's suburbs, officials said Wednesday.
- Jehovah's Witness convention to arrive in Ogden Updated: Jun-23-15 5:11 am
OGDEN, Utah - A Jehovah's Witness convention is coming to Ogden and is expected to draw thousands of people to meetings.
- Utah jail inmate found dead in cell after guilty plea Updated: Jun-22-15 6:29 pm
OGDEN, Utah - A Utah sheriff says a 38-year-old jail inmate has died after apparently hanging himself in his cell in Weber County.
- Choir director accused of sexual assault of 12-year-old girl Updated: Jun-18-15 3:33 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A former church choir director in Ogden has been arrested on allegations of having sexual contact with a 12-year-old girl.
- Utah ambulance driver pleads guilty in fatal crash Updated: Jun-18-15 5:06 am
OGDEN, Utah - An ambulance driver has pleaded guilty to negligent collision for his part in a fatal crash in South Ogden in 2012.
- Ogden woman, 84, skydives after terminal cancer diagnosis Updated: Jun-15-15 10:08 am
OGDEN, Utah - Donna Altop recently found out that she has a brain tumor the size of an orange, a butterfly gioblastoma that affects both sides of her brain and gives her only a few weeks to live.
- Ogden man found guilty of lesser charge in party shooting Updated: Jun-12-15 2:07 pm
OGDEN, Utah - An Ogden man, who was charged with murder, has been convicted of a lesser count of manslaughter in connection with the 2013 gang-related shooting death of a man at a party.
- Judge throws out convictions from Ogden gang injunction Updated: Jun-11-15 7:11 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A judge has overturned two convictions against an Odgen man for violating a disputed gang injunction that was later ruled illegal by the state supreme court.
- A former teacher's aide sentenced for sexting with student Updated: Jun-10-15 11:41 am
OGDEN, Utah - A former teacher's aide has been sentenced to jail for sexting with a 14-year-old student.
- Hundreds attend vigil for 4 victims of Utah boating accident Updated: Jun-07-15 9:38 pm
HARRISVILLE, Utah - Hundreds of people gathered for a vigil to remember four people, including three children, who died in a boating accident on a Utah lake.