- Woman files wrongful death lawsuit in doghouse highway death Updated: May-02-16 4:19 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A northern Utah woman whose husband and 4-year-old daughter were killed when a doghouse fell out of a man's truck and caused a highway pileup has filed a wrongful death lawsuit.
- The Latest: Gov. Herbert visits city damaged by wind Updated: May-01-16 4:46 pm
OGDEN, Utah - The Latest on windy weather causing power outages and damage in northern Utah (all times local):
- FrontRunner train offers first Sunday service for air show Updated: May-01-16 4:39 pm
OGDEN, Utah - After eight years of taking a day off on Sunday, the FrontRunner train will help shuttle commuters to an air show at Hill Air Force Base on both weekend days next month.
- Utah man won't face charges in girlfriend's shooting death Updated: Apr-27-16 12:51 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Authorities say a Utah man was legally defending himself when he shot his girlfriend to death, but he will face other charges.
- Accused Salt Lake Comic Con impostor gets new counsel Updated: Apr-23-16 6:32 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A man accused of posing as a federal agent to get into a VIP room at Salt Lake Comic Con has a new lawyer.
- Weber High student makes time to be a world-class fencer Updated: Apr-22-16 2:05 am
KAYSVILLE, Utah - Eight years ago, Tatijana Stewart, 17, of North Ogden, picked up a mystery book. What she learned has led her to the top of women's fencing - not just in the U.S., but across the globe.
- Ogden helicopter company faces penalty over drug testing Updated: Apr-18-16 12:15 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The U.S. Attorney's Office has asked a federal judge to penalize an Ogden helicopter tour company, saying he company didn't adequately screen employees for drug use.
- Alabama man sues Ogden police over use of force Updated: Apr-13-16 3:55 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - An Alabama man is suing Ogden police over an encounter he says involved excessive force and violated his Second Amendment rights.
- Girl, 2, found wandering alone at night Updated: Apr-13-16 12:37 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Child welfare officials are investigating after a 2-year-old girl was discovered wandering the streets late at night in South Ogden.
- Mormon missionary from Utah dies in Taiwan Updated: Apr-12-16 5:25 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Mormon missionary from North Ogden has died after he was hit by a car in Taiwan while riding a bike.
- Formerly homeless man adjusts to apartment living in Ogden Updated: Apr-08-16 2:05 am
OGDEN, Utah - Doug Harding is conducting a tour of his tiny apartment.
- Utah hospital patients infected with hepatitis C Updated: Apr-04-16 5:25 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Health officials announced Monday that 15 patients at two Utah hospitals have tested positive for hepatitis C after coming in contact with an infected nurse.