- Men who stole metals from Hill Air Force Base get probation Updated: May-28-16 2:37 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Two men convicted of stealing thousands of pounds of metals from Hill Air Force Base have avoided jail time.
- Missing man's body found in Utah reservoir Updated: May-27-16 6:59 pm
OGDEN, Utah - Authorities in Weber County say they've found the body of a missing Utah man body in an Ogden-area reservoir.
- Child overcomes crash that left her blind, disfigured Updated: May-27-16 2:02 am
TAYLOR, Utah - Her family's two pet dogs zoomed around the living room, their paws drumming on the carpet as Brynnli Cherry cradled a kitten named Luna and explained her growing command of writing in Braille and doing math with an abacus.
- Parents charged with child kidnapping after Amber Alert Updated: May-11-16 11:15 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Two Utah parents are facing child kidnapping charges after authorities say they grabbed their young daughters they don't have custody of, triggering an Amber Alert that ended with the girls found safe in New Mexico.
- NAACP investigates teacher's use of racially charged word Updated: May-10-16 3:27 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A northern Utah branch of the NAACP is launching an investigation to determine if a formal complaint should be lodged against a white teacher who used a racially charged word during his junior high class.
- Clearfield man dies in 3-vehicle wreck on I-15 Updated: May-08-16 2:31 pm
KAYSVILLE, Utah - A Clearfield man has died a freeway wreck involving multiple vehicles.
- 2 arrested in Ogden in fatal gang-related shooting Updated: May-07-16 12:18 pm
OGDEN, Utah - Police in Ogden have arrested two young men in connection with the fatal shooting of a 29-year-old man.
- Food freedom movement clashes with public health fears Updated: May-06-16 5:23 pm
OGDEN, Utah - In 2014, 99 people were infected by bacteria traced to raw milk sold at a small dairy in Weber County. One person died and 10 were hospitalized. The campylobacter outbreak triggered an investigation by state and federal health authorities of unpasteurized milk practices in Utah.
- Woman files wrongful death lawsuit in doghouse highway death Updated: May-02-16 4:19 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A northern Utah woman whose husband and 4-year-old daughter were killed when a doghouse fell out of a man's truck and caused a highway pileup has filed a wrongful death lawsuit.
- The Latest: Gov. Herbert visits city damaged by wind Updated: May-01-16 4:46 pm
OGDEN, Utah - The Latest on windy weather causing power outages and damage in northern Utah (all times local):
- FrontRunner train offers first Sunday service for air show Updated: May-01-16 4:39 pm
OGDEN, Utah - After eight years of taking a day off on Sunday, the FrontRunner train will help shuttle commuters to an air show at Hill Air Force Base on both weekend days next month.