- Thieves cause extensive damage at Ogden Salvation Army Updated: Sep-01-15 12:34 pm
OGDEN, Utah - Thieves who stole copper tubing from a Salvation Army freezer in Ogden have caused an estimated $10,000 in damage.
- Father killed while riding motorcycle with son on I-84 Updated: Aug-31-15 11:46 am
MORGAN, Utah - A North Ogden man has died and his son has been injured after a motorcycle crash on Interstate 84.
- Driver tries to carjack on I-15, flee police in Utah crash Updated: Aug-25-15 4:13 pm
OGDEN, Utah - A woman may have been high on drugs when she drove the wrong way on Interstate 15 in Utah, took off on foot after the car crashed and attempted to carjack others stopped on the freeway as her dramatic arrest played out, authorities said.
- Girl, 4, drowns at Ogden pool party Updated: Aug-20-15 5:13 am
OGDEN, Utah - The Weber County Sheriff's Office is investigating after a 4-year-old girl died of an apparent drowning in an Ogden swimming pool.
- Small plane makes emergency landing at Ogden airport Updated: Aug-19-15 9:55 am
OGDEN, Utah - A small plane made an emergency landing at the Ogden airport after losing use of its landing gears.
- Miss Amazing crowns Utah's Brianna Heim preteen queen Updated: Aug-14-15 5:04 am
OGDEN, Utah - There she is, Miss Amazing National Preteen Queen.
- Shelter resources tight after arrival of 38 hoarded cats Updated: Aug-11-15 11:53 am
OGDEN, Utah - More than three dozen hoarded cats are stretching the resources of an Ogden shelter, and still more are expected to be recovered.
- Ogden basements flooding due to reservoir leak in area Updated: Aug-11-15 5:04 am
OGDEN, Utah - Residents of Ogden have been facing flooded basements since June, but the area-irrigation water supplier may have found the problem: a leak in a nearby reservoir.
- Judge throws out lawsuit challenging gang injunction Updated: Aug-05-15 5:05 am
OGDEN, Utah - A judge has thrown out a lawsuit that attempted to overturn criminal convictions against a man for violating a gang injunction that was later ruled illegal by the Utah supreme court.
- Judge dismisses woman's lawsuit against North Ogden police Updated: Aug-04-15 11:02 am
NORTH OGDEN, Utah - The lawsuit filed against North Ogden and several police officers by a woman who was beaten by her alleged stalker has been dismissed.