- State Rep. Bryan Barbin released after collapsing at event Updated: Jun-30-15 9:29 am
JOHNSTOWN, Pennsylvania - State Rep. Bryan Barbin has been released from the hospital three days after collapsing at the Thunder in the Valley motorcycle rally in Johnstown.
- Pedestrian struck by car in western Maryland dies Updated: Jun-26-15 11:54 am
ACCIDENT, Maryland - State police say a man has died after he was hit by a car while pushing a baby stroller along a two-lane highway in the western Maryland town of Accident.
- Robber or flasher? Police say this guy decided to be both Updated: Jun-25-15 10:02 am
JOHNSTOWN, Pennsylvania - Police say a Pennsylvania robbery suspect has diversified his criminal portfolio by exposing himself to a shop owner before taking cash and a women's outfit from a clothing store.
- Jury selection scheduled in Johnstown police recruit killing Updated: Jun-24-15 2:28 pm
EBENSBURG, Pennsylvania - Jury selection for the trial of three western Pennsylvania men charged in the shooting death of a Johnstown Regional Police Academy recruit will begin Sept. 22.
- Western Pennsylvania kayaker rescued from rain-swollen river Updated: Jun-22-15 7:17 am
JOHNSTOWN, Pennsylvania - A woman is recovering after emergency crews rescued her from a partially overturned kayak in a rain-swollen western Pennsylvania river.
- Appeals panel won't let ex-superintendent withdraw plea Updated: Jun-20-15 5:43 pm
JOHNSTOWN, Pennsylvania - An appeals court has rejected a former western Pennsylvania school superintendent's bid to withdraw a guilty plea to misuse of federal funds intended to expand high-speed Internet access.
- Police station shooter to represent self in Superior Court Updated: Jun-19-15 11:01 am
EBENSBURG, Pennsylvania - A man serving 14 to 31 years in prison for an attack on a western Pennsylvania police station will represent himself during his Superior Court appeal.
- Johnstown Inclined Plane opens after 2 months for cable fix Updated: Jun-15-15 10:15 am
JOHNSTOWN, Pennsylvania - Johnstown's Inclined Plane has reopened just in time for the western Pennsylvania city's busy summer festival season.
- DA gets more time to decide on death penalty in homicide Updated: Jun-10-15 12:25 pm
JOHNSTOWN, Pennsylvania - A judge has given prosecutors more time to decide whether to seek the death penalty against a man charged in the stabbing death of his girlfriend in western Pennsylvania earlier this year.