- Mumps outbreak reported at Sacred Heart University Updated: Apr-28-16 12:13 pm
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Sacred Heart University says eight people have been diagnosed with the mumps on campus since an outbreak was reported earlier this year.
- Police: 4 teachers hurt by 'out of control' 10-year-old boy Updated: Apr-28-16 8:00 am
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Police say four teachers at a Connecticut elementary school were hurt trying to control a rampaging 10-year-old student throwing tables and chairs inside a classroom.
- Police investigate reported sex assault at Fairfield Updated: Apr-26-16 11:43 am
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Police are investigating a reported sexual assault on the campus of Fairfield University.
- GE sees dip in 1Q profit, but industrial revenue rises Updated: Apr-22-16 10:03 am
NEW YORK - General Electric Co. reported a slight decrease in its core quarterly profit as the company continues to shed and distance itself from its finance and capital businesses.
- Donald Trump to make campaign stop in Connecticut Updated: Apr-13-16 6:39 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Donald Trump is bringing his presidential campaign to Connecticut.
- Fairfield Co. councilman calls 911, citizens asked questions Updated: Apr-09-16 4:00 pm
WINNSBORO, South Carolina - A Fairfield County councilman says he called for law enforcement help because he felt threatened by three people asking him questions before a meeting.
- Raid on bar results in 100 underage drinking citations Updated: Apr-06-16 1:41 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Authorities say most of the roughly 100 people cited for underage drinking following a police raid on a Connecticut bar were students at a nearby Catholic university.
- General Electric pledges to spend $50M on Boston initiatives Updated: Apr-04-16 7:39 pm
BOSTON - General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt is pledging to spend $50 million on a series of initiatives in Boston, including $25 million in the public schools, as his company prepares to move its headquarters to the city.