- 1950s GE building on closed upstate NY site to be demolished Updated: May-19-16 8:41 am
HUDSON FALLS, New York - Demolition is set to begin on a nearly 65-year-old building at a former General Electric Co. manufacturing site along the upper Hudson River.
- GE to cut up to 100 jobs, move others to Norwalk Updated: May-09-16 3:10 pm
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - General Electric Co. has notified the state it plans to cut up to 100 jobs in Connecticut and is moving hundreds of others from its soon-to-be former headquarters in Fairfield to nearby Norwalk.
- Mumps outbreak reported at Sacred Heart University Updated: Apr-28-16 12:13 pm
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Sacred Heart University says eight people have been diagnosed with the mumps on campus since an outbreak was reported earlier this year.
- Police: 4 teachers hurt by 'out of control' 10-year-old boy Updated: Apr-28-16 8:00 am
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Police say four teachers at a Connecticut elementary school were hurt trying to control a rampaging 10-year-old student throwing tables and chairs inside a classroom.
- Police investigate reported sex assault at Fairfield Updated: Apr-26-16 11:43 am
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Police are investigating a reported sexual assault on the campus of Fairfield University.