- 4 men sentenced for human trafficking of 14-year-old girl Updated: May-27-16 1:25 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Three New Jersey men and another from South Carolina have been sentenced to state prison after pleading guilty to human trafficking charges involving a 14-year-old girl allegedly forced into prostitution.
- The Latest: Wall Street shares AC's casino expansion concern Updated: May-26-16 11:15 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The Latest on the debate over expanding casinos into northern New Jersey, near New York City (all times local):
- Prosecutors: Teen charged in fatal Jersey City shooting Updated: May-22-16 12:33 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Authorities have charged a teenage boy in the fatal shooting of man killed in Jersey City last year.
- Election is a year away, yet 2017 governor's race is on Updated: May-21-16 2:44 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Get ready, New Jersey, for more political sniping, increased jockeying on big issues and a jump in the millions of dollars politicians and supporters pour into the races.
- Fatal New Jersey fire leaves man dead, 2 firefighters hurt Updated: May-19-16 3:21 am
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Officials say a house fire in New Jersey has left a man dead and two firefighters hurt.
- Fire severely damages 2 Jersey City apartment buildings Updated: May-17-16 10:54 am
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Authorities say a fast-moving fire that severely damaged two Jersey City apartment buildings left three people injured and displaced nearly 40 people.
- Heroic Titanic seaman gets grave stone decades after death Updated: May-14-16 6:27 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - The family of a seaman whose quick actions aboard a lifeboat are credited with saving passengers during the Titanic's sinking gathered Saturday in New Jersey as he finally received a headstone on his grave, nearly 75 years after his death.
- Schools threaten to report parents over lunch money debts Updated: May-12-16 3:31 pm
ENGLEWOOD, New Jersey - School officials have threatened to report parents whose children ate without paying at a New Jersey school district's cafeterias after students racked up a $100,000 tab that hasn't been paid.
- Teen rescued after plunging into well, treading water Updated: May-11-16 3:51 am
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Fire officials say a teenager has been rescued after falling down a well in New Jersey and treading water for about an hour.
- Baby hospitalized in critical condition after near drowning Updated: May-08-16 11:03 am
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Authorities say an infant who nearly drowned in a Jersey City home remains hospitalized in "extremely critical" condition.
- Dozens gather to remember father of 8 slain in New Jersey Updated: May-06-16 6:31 am
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Dozens of mourners have gathered in New Jersey at the spot where a father of eight was shot to death.
- Parents sue over lead in water at New Jersey city's schools Updated: May-03-16 4:28 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Parents of four students filed a federal lawsuit Tuesday against New Jersey's largest school district and other public officials over lead found in drinking water.
- Prosecutors: Boy should be tried as adult in fatal shooting Updated: May-01-16 5:54 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Prosecutors say they will seek an adult trial for a 16-year-old Jersey City boy charged in the fatal shooting of another teen.