- Popular tourist attraction in Milwaukee deteriorating Updated: Feb-09-16 11:17 am
MILWAUKEE - Deferred maintenance has driven a long-term fix for Milwaukee's Mitchell Park Domes to $65 million to $75 million.
- Suspect to be arraigned in Masonic temple shooting plot Updated: Feb-09-16 7:22 am
MILWAUKEE - A man accused of plotting to attack a Milwaukee Masonic temple in the name of Islam is due to appear in federal court.
- Man accused of shooting Wauwatosa officer pleads guilty Updated: Feb-09-16 2:35 am
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee man accused of shooting and wounding a Wauwatosa police officer in June has pleaded guilty to charges.
- Milwaukee man gets 27 years in father's fatal beating Updated: Feb-08-16 7:26 pm
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee man has been sentenced to 27 years in prison for fatally beating his father last year.
- TV ads hit airwaves ahead of Wisconsin Supreme Court primary Updated: Feb-08-16 4:31 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Television ads are hitting the airwaves as Wisconsin's Supreme Court race heads into its final week before a primary whittles the three-candidate field down to two contenders.
- Mayor Tom Barrett confident despite homicides, police review Updated: Feb-08-16 2:36 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett struck a confident tone during his State of the City address Monday morning, despite a spike in homicides and a federal review of the city's police department.
- Utilities expect Wisconsin customers to see heating savings Updated: Feb-07-16 5:55 pm
MILWAUKEE - Some Wisconsin utilities predict customers could see their lowest heating bills in years, thanks to low natural gas prices and a mild winter.
- Sheriff: Feds investigating Milwaukee County deputy Updated: Feb-06-16 1:07 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office has placed a deputy on administrative duty after learning the deputy is under federal investigation.
- Johnson: Jobs, health care as important as terror fight Updated: Feb-05-16 6:16 pm
MILWAUKEE - U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson framed his re-election campaign as a matter of security - both military and economic - at a town hall meeting Friday, saying jobs and health care demand the same attention as the fight against terror.
- Official says toppled Lincoln statue should return soon Updated: Feb-05-16 7:12 am
BURLINGTON, Wisconsin - A southeastern Wisconsin city official says a statue of Abraham Lincoln that was recently toppled should be ready to go back up in the coming weeks.
- Milwaukee County to pursue Lincoln Hills alternative Updated: Feb-04-16 7:18 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee County supervisors voted Thursday to declare a state of emergency at the state's troubled youth prisons and release $500,000 to seek alternative housing for offenders held at the Lincoln Hills and Copper Lake facilities, which are under a sweeping state and federal investigation into allegations of abuse by staffers.
- Expected rebuild will still test patience of Brewers owner Updated: Feb-03-16 6:39 pm
MILWAUKEE - Brewers owner Mark Attanasio talks to his general manager like a fan whenever his rebuilding club makes another move.
- Man dies 9 months after April shooting in Milwaukee Updated: Feb-03-16 5:52 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee County medical examiner's office says a 20-year-old man has died more than nine months after he was shot on Milwaukee's north side.
- Elections committee backs bill limiting local photo IDs Updated: Feb-03-16 5:46 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin's Senate elections committee backed a bill Wednesday that would hinder efforts in Milwaukee to provide local photo IDs to the homeless and immigrants in the country illegally.
- Wisconsin firm terminates Muslim workers in prayer dispute Updated: Feb-03-16 2:27 pm
MILWAUKEE - A civil liberties group said Wednesday that it plans to file federal discrimination and harassment complaints after a Wisconsin manufacturer fired seven Muslim employees for violating a company break policy that doesn't provide extra time for prayer.
- Digging out from powerful storm Updated: Feb-03-16 7:43 am
MILWAUKEE - Many Wisconsinites headed back to work or school a day after a powerful storm left its mark on parts of the Badger State.
- Committee fails to endorse GOP child abuse reporting bill Updated: Feb-02-16 5:42 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin Assembly panel deadlocked on legislation Tuesday that would require doctors and nurses to report to child protective services when they learn one of their child patients is sexually active, a rare instance of Republicans failing to pass one of their own bills at the last minute.
- Wisconsin lawyer gets 4 years in prison in swindling case Updated: Feb-02-16 5:17 pm
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee area lawyer has been sentenced to four years in federal prison for stealing more than $2 million from a pair of her estate planning clients.
- Officer, suspect injured by driver who fled Updated: Feb-02-16 6:53 am
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police are looking for a hit-and-run driver who struck an officer and a suspect being arrested.
- Trap and tag project underway to deal with urban coyotes Updated: Feb-01-16 10:48 am
MILWAUKEE - A new effort to deal with urban coyotes is underway in Milwaukee County.
- Harley-Davidson 4Q profit tops analysts' expectations Updated: Jan-28-16 9:00 am
MILWAUKEE - Harley-Davidson's fourth-quarter profit beat Wall Street's expectations and the company announced that it plans to ship more motorcycles this year than a year ago.
- Challengers warn of politics in Wisconsin Supreme Court race Updated: Jan-27-16 9:52 pm
MILWAUKEE - The two rivals trying to unseat Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Rebecca Bradley warned of the influence of partisan politics on the state's highest court at a candidate forum Wednesday.
- The Latest: Man accused of temple attack plot denied charges Updated: Jan-27-16 8:39 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Latest on a man accused of planning to attack a Masonic temple in Milwaukee (all times local):
- Police: 2 children die in Wisconsin house fire Updated: Jan-27-16 5:52 pm
SHEBOYGAN FALLS, Wisconsin - A house fire has claimed the lives of two children from a family in eastern Wisconsin, including an 11-year-old girl who went back into the house to rescue two other children, officials said Wednesday.
- Antetokounmpo dunks 8 times, Bucks beat Magic in Kidd return Updated: Jan-26-16 11:56 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jason Kidd spent a lot of time walking the sidelines in his first game back as coach of Milwaukee. It wasn't because he didn't like what he saw, but more because of orders from his doctor.