- Peralta, Brewers lose 10-3 to Cardinals Updated: Jun-01-16 1:08 am
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers are still waiting for Wily Peralta to pitch like their No. 1 starter.
- Carpenter has 4 more hits to lead Cards over Brewers 10-3 Updated: Jun-01-16 12:34 am
MILWAUKEE - Eight hits in two days have made Matt Carpenter a happy man.
- Suspects who fled from fatal crash still at large Updated: May-31-16 1:40 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police are looking for two suspects who were in a stolen vehicle that crashed into a car and killed two people, including a young boy.
- Legislative primaries to set stage for November Updated: May-30-16 11:14 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Two key Democrats in the Wisconsin Senate face surprise challengers from their own party as the Legislature's Aug. 9 primary looms.
- Reds road rally falls short in 5-4 loss to Brewers Updated: May-29-16 7:02 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Cincinnati Reds failed to capitalize on a late opportunity to earn a rare road win.
- Villar, Lucroy spark Brewers in 5-4 win over reeling Reds Updated: May-29-16 6:44 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jonathan Lucroy came through when needed all weekend long for the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Milwaukee police searching for suspects in 2 shootings Updated: May-29-16 12:48 pm
MILWAUKEE - Police in Milwaukee are investigating a couple of shootings that resulted in non-life threatening injuries.
- Reds pitcher Alfredo Simon ejected in 5th of Brewers game Updated: May-28-16 7:19 pm
MILWAUKEE - Cincinnati Reds starter Alfredo Simon was ejected in the fifth inning of Saturday's game against Milwaukee after hitting Brewers starter Chase Anderson with a pitch.
- Fond du Lac woman sentenced to life for killing husband Updated: May-27-16 6:13 pm
FOND DU LAC, Wisconsin - A judge has sentenced a Fond du Lac woman to life in prison for killing her husband in 2013 and dumping his body in Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee police investigate discovery of burned remains Updated: May-27-16 5:33 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police are investigating the discovery of burned human remains.
- Walker aide's attorney promises appeal of federal ruling Updated: May-27-16 11:11 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - A federal judge's ruling rejecting a lawsuit by a former aide to Gov. Scott Walker who accused prosecutors of overstepping their constitutional authority will be appealed, the woman's attorney said Friday.
- Remains of Mequon woman missing since November identified Updated: May-25-16 6:32 pm
MEQUON, Wisconsin - Authorities say remains found in the Milwaukee River have been identified as those of a Mequon woman who disappeared in November.
- Software engineer accused of stealing Rockwell trade secrets Updated: May-25-16 8:51 am
MILWAUKEE - A software engineer is charged in federal court in Milwaukee with stealing trade secrets from his former employer, Rockwell Automation.
- Milwaukee council approves detailed design for Bucks arena Updated: May-25-16 1:41 am
MILWAUKEE - The detailed design of the new downtown Milwaukee Bucks arena has received the approval of the Common Council in Milwaukee.
- Wisconsin first-grader receives kidney from teacher Updated: May-24-16 6:22 pm
MILWAUKEE - An 8-year-old Wisconsin girl received a life-changing gift Tuesday from a special donor: a teacher at her school.
- The Latest: Wisconsin 1st-grader gets kidney from teacher Updated: May-24-16 6:15 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Latest on an 8-year-old Wisconsin girl receiving a kidney from her teacher (all times local):
- Carjacked baby left curbside in Milwaukee Updated: May-24-16 11:31 am
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee mother whose car was stolen with her infant strapped in the back seat says she held onto the vehicle for as long as she could as the carjackers drove away.
- Milwaukee woman charged with ramming squad car Updated: May-24-16 2:25 am
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee woman faces felony charges after authorities say she rammed her vehicle into a squad car and then drove away to escape a traffic stop.
- Police shoot at fleeing vehicle that struck officer Updated: May-21-16 10:34 am
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police say an officer shot at the driver of a fleeing vehicle after he struck another officer while they were on foot patrol.
- English-only custard shop owner cancels meeting with Latinos Updated: May-20-16 3:38 pm
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee custard shop owner with an English-only ordering policy has called off a meeting with a Latino rights group.
- Walker releases names of potential Prosser replacements Updated: May-20-16 2:42 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - More than half of the applicants vying to replace retiring Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice David Prosser already owe their jobs to Gov. Scott Walker - and now he could tap one of them for the state's highest court.
- Medical College aims at northern psychiatrist shortage Updated: May-20-16 7:36 am
MILWAUKEE - The Medical College of Wisconsin is moving to address the state's shortage of psychiatrists in northern Wisconsin.
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team Updated: May-19-16 6:09 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Bucks say their organization inadvertently provided tax information of employees, including players, to someone who was impersonating the team's president over email.
- Guerra strikes out 11 as Brewers slow Cubs with 5-3 win Updated: May-19-16 6:04 pm
MILWAUKEE - Junior Guerra used his split-finger fastball to carry the Milwaukee Brewers to victory.
- Custard shop owner defends English-only ordering policy Updated: May-19-16 10:16 am
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee custard shop owner is defending his English-only ordering policy.