- Harley riders rumble into Milwaukee for rally, bike show Updated: Sep-04-15 8:07 pm
MILWAUKEE - Gearheads converged on the Harley-Davidson Museum on Friday to show off, talk shop and get started on a weekend motorcycle rally and custom bike show.
- Girl and boy die in Milwaukee house fire overnight Updated: Sep-04-15 5:16 pm
MILWAUKEE - A brother and sister have died in an early morning fire, but their mother and an infant escaped.
- Police: Woman killed, man hurt in Milwaukee shooting Updated: Sep-04-15 6:02 am
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police say a 39-year-old woman has died in a shooting that also injured a 41-year-old man.
- Pirates swept by Brewers, lose sixth straight meeting Updated: Sep-04-15 12:37 am
- Jungmann, Santana, Brewers beat Pirates for 6th time in row Updated: Sep-04-15 12:12 am
MILWAUKEE - Taylor Jungmann has found a groove against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Milwaukee County exec Abele says he won't run for governor Updated: Sep-03-15 5:23 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Democratic Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele says he "definitely" will not be running for governor in 2018.
- Joy Global 3Q results miss Street, lowers guidance Updated: Sep-03-15 10:38 am
MILWAUKEE - Joy Global's fiscal third-quarter results missed analysts' estimates as falling commodity prices led to project delays and customers holding off on spending. The mining equipment maker cut its full-year outlook further.
- Pirates' Aramis Ramirez greeted warmly back in Milwaukee Updated: Sep-02-15 7:29 pm
MILWAUKEE - Getting traded to the Pittsburgh Pirates in the middle of a pennant race hasn't changed third baseman Aramis Ramirez's mind about retirement.
- Report: Wisconsin police officers chasing more suspects Updated: Sep-02-15 5:19 pm
APPLETON, Wisconsin - High-speed police chases and injuries are becoming more common in Wisconsin, despite some police departments' restrictions on chases over minor infractions, according to a recent analysis of Wisconsin Department of Transportation records.
- 16-year-old girl shot, injured in Milwaukee Updated: Sep-01-15 7:37 am
MILWAUKEE - A 16-year-old girl was shot and injured while sitting in a vehicle in Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee funding for new Bucks arena goes before public Updated: Aug-31-15 9:26 pm
MILWAUKEE - The public's first opportunity to formally comment on part of a $500 million funding plan to build a new Milwaukee Bucks arena attracted an overflow crowd Monday evening, with one group questioning how the city has enough money to help pay for the project but not neighborhood or school investments.
- The Latest: Plan calls for tax districts for Bucks arena Updated: Aug-31-15 8:30 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee development and financial officials are giving the public its first official look at the final piece of a $500 million funding plan for a new arena for the Milwaukee Bucks. Here's the latest (all times local):
- Braun, Peralta lead Brewers past Reds Updated: Aug-30-15 6:35 pm
MILWAUKEE - After a poor start in his last game, Wily Peralta insisted he'd rebound in his next outing.
- Mayor: Equip all Milwaukee beat police with body cameras Updated: Aug-30-15 5:49 pm
MILWAUKEE - All Milwaukee police officers on the street would be wearing body cameras by the end of 2016 under a proposal announced Sunday by Mayor Tom Barrett.
- Wisconsin driver Paul Menard wins at Road America Updated: Aug-29-15 8:20 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - Paul Menard has cherished wins at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Milwaukee Mile in his home state of Wisconsin. He deeply desired a significant victory at Road America, the track where he spent many weekends as a child.
- Invasive starry stonewort reported in 6 SE Wisconsin lakes Updated: Aug-29-15 2:49 pm
MILWAUKEE - The state Department of Natural Resources says starry stonewort has been reported in six bodies of water in southeastern Wisconsin.
- 1 injured when fire department truck overturns at airport Updated: Aug-28-15 1:14 pm
MILWAUKEE - Operations at Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee County have returned to normal following a truck crash.
- Victim group seeks independent review of clergy abuse claims Updated: Aug-25-15 8:58 pm
MILWAUKEE - A group of clergy sexual abuse victims called Tuesday for an independent commission to investigate molestation accusations that are sealed as part of a bankruptcy case involving the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee.
- More abuse victims included in Milwaukee archdiocese filing Updated: Aug-25-15 9:08 am
MILWAUKEE - The bankruptcy reorganization plan filed by the Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee includes compensation for more clergy abuse victims than originally announced in a settlement earlier this month.
- Number of fatal bike crashes double last year Updated: Aug-25-15 8:32 am
MILWAUKEE - The number of bicyclists killed in crashes this year in Wisconsin is more than double last year.
- Moore says Walker 'tightening the noose' on black people Updated: Aug-24-15 4:23 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Democratic U.S. Rep. Gwen Moore says that Republican Gov. Scott Walker's policies are "tightening the noose, literally, around African Americans."
- Alley shooting brings Milwaukee's homicides to 100 this year Updated: Aug-22-15 12:14 pm
MILWAUKEE - A fatal shooting in an alley has brought Milwaukee's homicide total to 100 this year.
- Milwaukee man dies after accidentally shooting himself Updated: Aug-21-15 5:10 pm
MILWAUKEE - A 22-year-old Milwaukee man has died after accidentally shooting himself in the leg while trying to put his gun back in its holster.
- Not guilty pleas entered for teens in Slender Man stabbing Updated: Aug-21-15 3:40 pm
WAUKESHA, Wisconsin - A pair of 13-year-old girls accused of trying to kill their friend as a sacrifice to a horror fiction character called Slender Man sat silently in court Friday, prompting the judge to issue a not guilty plea on their behalf.
- The Latest: Judge sets trial date for Slender Man defendants Updated: Aug-21-15 2:51 pm
WAUKESHA, Wisconsin - The latest in the case of two 13-year-old girls accused in the repeated stabbing of a classmate in Wisconsin (all times local):