- Michigan hires assistant hoops coaches Donlon and Washington Updated: May-04-16 8:49 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan has hired assistant basketball coaches Billy Donlon and Saddi Washington.
- Prosecutors charge man in Wisconsin interstate shooting Updated: May-04-16 8:30 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin prosecutors filed charges Wednesday against a 20-year-old man accused of killing a woman in a random drive-by shooting along an interstate while she was driving home to Illinois with her husband and two children.
- Fatigued Garrett Richards unsure on next start for Angels Updated: May-04-16 7:24 pm
MILWAUKEE - Los Angeles Angels starter Garrett Richards says he will be re-evaluated on Thursday to determine whether he can make his next start after dealing with fatigue.
- Angels rally off Brewers' bullpen for 7-3 to avoid sweep Updated: May-04-16 7:00 pm
- Trout triples and homers, Angels beat Brewers 7-3 Updated: May-04-16 6:43 pm
MILWAUKEE - The curveball hung over the plate, an enticing pitch that Mike Trout quickly turned into a rally-starting solo home run in the eighth inning.
- Angels squander early four-run lead, fall 5-4 to Brewers Updated: May-04-16 12:45 am
MILWAUKEE - Nick Tropeano left his off-speed pitches up in the zone, making for tempting targets for the Milwaukee Brewers' best hitters.
- The Latest: Woman in drive-by pronounced brain-dead Updated: May-03-16 6:30 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Latest on an apparently random shooting along an interstate in Wisconsin that killed an Illinois woman (all times local):
- Milwaukee manufacturer's owners give company to employees Updated: May-03-16 1:52 pm
MILWAUKEE - The owners of a Milwaukee-based paper machine manufacturer have delighted their employees by handing them the keys to the 65-year-old company through an employee stock ownership plan.
- Milwaukee officer accused of child enticement Updated: May-03-16 8:05 am
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee police officer has been suspended without pay after he was accused of enticing a child.
- Family decides to hand over Milwaukee company to employees Updated: May-03-16 2:25 am
MILWAUKEE - A family has decided to hand over a 65-year-old Milwaukee company to employees through a stock ownership plan.
- Miami's 7-game win streak snapped with 14-5 loss to Brewers Updated: May-01-16 8:08 pm
MILWAUKEE - Tom Koehler felt humiliated after getting shelled by the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Brewers beat Miami 14-5 to snap Marlins' 7-game win streak Updated: May-01-16 7:13 pm
MILWAUKEE - When Chris Carter gets in a slump, he tries to forget about the past.
- Police: 2nd man wounded after funeral at Milwaukee church Updated: May-01-16 2:04 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police now say a second man was shot and wounded after a fight broke out after a funeral this weekend.
- Police search for suspect after man killed in West Allis Updated: May-01-16 1:52 pm
WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin - Police are searching for a suspect after a man reportedly was killed in a shooting in the Milwaukee suburb of West Allis.
- Man, 31, fatally shot inside Milwaukee home; suspect sought Updated: May-01-16 1:00 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police say a man is dead after being shot inside of a residence.
- Anderson hit hard in Marlins 7-5 win over Brewers Updated: Apr-30-16 11:54 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee's starting pitchers have given the Brewers little chance of winning games.
- Family, friends mark 2nd anniversary of Hamilton's death Updated: Apr-30-16 6:23 pm
MILWAUKEE - Family and friends are marking the second anniversary of the death of a mentally ill black man who was shot in a confrontation with a white police officer in a downtown Milwaukee park.
- Milwaukee applies for $20M grant to extend streetcar Updated: Apr-30-16 4:56 pm
MILWAUKEE - The city of Milwaukee is applying for a $20 million federal grant to extend a planned streetcar north to the new Milwaukee Bucks arena.
- Police: Man fatally stabbed during street fight in Milwaukee Updated: Apr-30-16 10:29 am
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police say a 39-year-old man was fatally stabbed during a street fight.
- Marlins' no-hit bid broken up with 1 out in 9th vs Brewers Updated: Apr-29-16 11:02 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jonathan Lucroy blooped a single with one out in the ninth inning to break up the combo no-hit bid by the Miami Marlins at Milwaukee.
- Brewers turn triple play against Marlins Updated: Apr-29-16 9:46 pm
- Ichiro has milestone hit, stolen base against Brewers Updated: Apr-29-16 8:32 pm
- Report: Tourists spent $11.9 billion in Wisconsin in 2015 Updated: Apr-29-16 11:33 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Visitors spent nearly $12 billion in Wisconsin last year, making it the sixth straight year of increasing tourism spending in the state, according to a state Department of Tourism report released Friday.
- Lake Express ferry begins 13th season on Lake Michigan Updated: Apr-28-16 11:28 am
MUSKEGON, Michigan - The ferry connecting Wisconsin and Michigan has received an overhaul in anticipation of its 13th season.
- Dozens gather to mourn shooting victim in Milwaukee Updated: Apr-28-16 7:32 am
MILWAUKEE - Family and friends gathered to mourn the death of a Milwaukee woman accidentally shot when her 2-year-old son picked up a loaded handgun.