- Columbia River water temperature is hottest since 1950 Updated: Jul-01-15 11:20 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - The Columbia River is the warmest it has been since 1950.
- Whitecaps snap New England's 17-game home streak, 2-1 Updated: Jun-27-15 10:12 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Octavio Rivero scored on a penalty kick in the 31st minute and the Vancouver Whitecaps snapped the New England Revolution's 17-game home unbeaten streak with a 2-1 victory Saturday night.
- 2 killed in crash near Washougal Updated: Jun-24-15 5:22 pm
WASHOUGAL, Washington - Authorities say two people were killed in in a head-on crash on state Highway 14 east of Washougal in southwestern Washington.
- Warm temperatures a boon for stink bugs in the Northwest Updated: Jun-23-15 5:04 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - On a hot June day, Joe Beaudoin ducked into the shade of his orchard to check for peaches with shallow dimples - the telltale signs left by the brown marmorated stink bug.
- Vancouver, Wash., teacher arrested in voyeurism case Updated: Jun-22-15 10:55 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - A Vancouver, Washington, high school teacher accused of taking an inappropriate photo of a student with his phone has been arrested.
- Ousted saves 2 PKs, Whitecaps beat 10-man Red Bulls 2-1 Updated: Jun-20-15 9:50 pm
HARRISON, New Jersey - David Ousted saved two penalty kicks, and the Vancouver Whitecaps held off the 10-man New York Red Bulls for a 2-1 victory on Saturday night.
- 2 inmates escape in SW Washington; 1 recaptured Updated: Jun-17-15 2:40 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - Washington state Corrections Department officials say two minimum security inmates from the Larch Corrections Center escaped from a work crew in southwest Washington. One was recaptured within hours.
- Judge jumps into courtroom scuffle; minor injuries Updated: Jun-11-15 9:37 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - Officials in Vancouver, Washington, say a judge who jumped into a courtroom scuffle suffered minor injuries.
- Family asks for information about Vancouver woman's killer Updated: Jun-08-15 6:13 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - The family of a 66-year-old Vancouver, Washington woman whose death is being investigated as a homicide are asking for the public's help identifying the killer.
- Vietnam-era boat returns to duty for Rose Festival Updated: Jun-07-15 7:15 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - Decades after patrolling the Mekong Delta, the Gamewardens are back on the river.
- Wash. man arrested after high-speed chase, crash Updated: Jun-05-15 4:34 am
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon State Police say a 33-year-old Vancouver, Washington, man has been arrested after a high-speed chase ended in a crash on Interstate 5 near Woodburn, Oregon.
- Burning incense starts SW Wash. house fire, kills cat Updated: Jun-02-15 11:53 pm
CAMAS, Washington - A Clark County fire official says ash from burning incense fell on facial tissue in a southwest Washington home, igniting a fire that caused more than $200,000 damage and killed a cat.
- Federal agency bans fireworks on BLM land Updated: Jun-02-15 9:51 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - The Bureau of Land Management has banned all fireworks and exploding targets on BLM-managed lands in Washington and Oregon.