- Today in Nebraska for September Updated: Aug-28-15 1:38 pm
- Man accused of leaving daughter in unlocked minivan Updated: Aug-24-15 10:28 am
BURLINGTON, Iowa - A 33-year-old man is accused of leaving his 4-year-old daughter in an unlocked minivan for nearly two hours in a parking lot at the FunCity complex in Burlington.
- Decades after death in Oregon, remains buried in Iowa Updated: Aug-21-15 2:51 pm
BURLINGTON, Iowa - The remains of a woman who died in an Oregon mental institution nearly 60 years ago have finally been buried alongside her sister's grave in Iowa.
- Burlington police investigate death of man as homicide Updated: Aug-20-15 4:26 pm
BURLINGTON, Iowa - Authorities say they're investigating the death of a man found with multiple gunshot wounds in southeast Iowa.
- Former railroad shop workers gather for reunion in Iowa Updated: Aug-03-15 12:28 pm
BURLINGTON, Iowa - Former employees of the BNSF railroad shops in Burlington have gathered for a reunion, sharing memories from their time working together before the shops were shut down around a dozen years ago.
- Burlington police still looking for killer in 1969 slaying Updated: Aug-01-15 7:53 pm
BURLINGTON, Iowa - Police in a southeastern Iowa city have not given up on solving the rape and killing of a real estate agent whose bound body was found nearly 46 years ago in a vacant house she was showing.
- Rural Burlington man killed in lawnmower accident Updated: Aug-01-15 1:38 pm
BURLINGTON, Iowa - Authorities say an 84-year-old rural Burlington man has died in a lawnmower accident.
- Some Iowa apartment tenants could face hot end to summer Updated: Jul-31-15 2:55 pm
BURLINGTON, Iowa - Residents of the Midtown Gardens apartment complex in Burlington could have a steamy end to the summer if a rental company can't reach a deal with the city over improperly installed air conditioning units.