- Capt. Phillips to speak at Vermont university commencement Updated: Feb-01-16 11:22 am
CASTLETON, Vermont - Capt. Richard Phillips will deliver the commencement speech at a Vermont university.
- US judge moves Vermont death penalty trial to February 2017 Updated: Jan-27-16 5:01 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The federal death penalty retrial of a Vermont man charged with killing a Rutland supermarket worker in 2000 is being delayed until February 2017.
- Rutland Regional Medical Center set to begin expansion Updated: Jan-25-16 6:14 am
RUTLAND, Vermont - Officials say a $6 million project to renovate and expand Rutland Regional Medical Center's emergency department will begin sometime next month.
- Vermont man pleads guilty to holding wife captive in home Updated: Jan-22-16 11:15 am
RUTLAND, Vermont - A Vermont man has pleaded guilty to charges he held his wife captive in their bedroom for nearly four years.
- White supremacist pleads guilty to federal gun, drug charges Updated: Jan-22-16 4:41 am
RUTLAND, Vermont - A 55-year-old lieutenant in the Aryan Brotherhood white supremacist gang has pleaded guilty to federal drug and gun charges.
- Rutland County quarry proposes to build on-site solar array Updated: Jan-20-16 4:08 am
WALLINGFORD, Vermont - A quarry in Rutland County has proposed the construction of a small solar array that would provide up to 85 percent of the company's electric power.