- Coroner: Work release inmate who died had drugs in system Updated: Jun-29-15 12:09 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A coroner says work release inmate who died months after a struggle with police last fall had synthetic marijuana in his system.
- Police recover 137 bronze receptacles stolen from cemeteries Updated: Jun-28-15 3:20 pm
BANGOR, Pennsylvania - Authorities in eastern Pennsylvania say they have recovered 137 of the bronze urn-like receptacles stolen from eastern Pennsylvania cemeteries in recent weeks.
- Woman gets 6 to 15 years after plea in knife-throwing death Updated: Jun-27-15 2:56 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania woman has pleaded guilty to killing the father of one of her children by throwing a knife at him and been sentenced to six to 15 years in prison.
- DA to seek death penalty in murder of man at motel Updated: Jun-24-15 5:44 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Prosecutors say they will seek the death penalty against a man charged in a murder at an eastern Pennsylvania motel.
- DA renews effort for execution of man convicted of killing 4 Updated: Jun-24-15 4:27 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania prosecutor is asking a judge to lift a stay of execution for a man convicted of a quadruple murder five years ago.
- Tractor-trailer driver can't withdraw plea in fatal crash Updated: Jun-24-15 3:17 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A judge has rejected a tractor-trailer driver's bid to withdraw his plea in a fiery fatal crash on Interstate 78 in northeastern Pennsylvania last year.
- Man convicted of 1st-degree murder in girlfriend's slaying Updated: Jun-23-15 6:56 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A man has been convicted of first-degree murder in the strangulation death of his girlfriend in eastern Pennsylvania last year.
- Man gets 8 to 16 years after plea in murder-for-hire case Updated: Jun-20-15 3:40 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to eight to 16 years in a murder-for-hire plot that prosecutors said targeted witnesses in a case against him.
- No death penalty sought against soldier in woman's killing Updated: Jun-17-15 9:05 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania prosecutor says he won't seek the death penalty against a soldier accused of conspiring with his teenage girlfriend to kill her mother.