- Robert Morris beats Bryant 21-20 after PAT kick goes wide Updated: Nov-21-15 3:35 pm
MOON TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania - Dalton Easton passed for two fourth-quarter touchdowns but a missed PAT kick was the difference as Robert Morris held on to defeat Bryant 21-20 on Saturday.
- Using sight and sound to trigger dementia patients' memories Updated: Nov-19-15 1:51 am
EASTON, Pennsylvania - From the antique cast-iron stove in the kitchen to the ancient wood-paneled radio in the living room, the decor in The Easton Home comes straight out of the 1930s, '40s and '50s.
- Lindner scores 11 in OT; Lafayette beats St. Peter's 87-86 Updated: Nov-15-15 5:20 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Nick Lindner scored 11 of his 22 points in the final two minutes of overtime to help Lafayette come back and beat St. Peter's 87-86 on Sunday.
- Man convicted of murdering stepdaughter in necrophilia case Updated: Nov-13-15 3:32 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania man has been convicted of murdering his stepdaughter by a jury that deliberated for less than 10 minutes after viewing videos of him sexually abusing her corpse.
- Man charged in hit-and-run crash that killed 9-year-old boy Updated: Nov-09-15 10:29 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Police have arrested a man who they say was driving a car that struck and killed a 9-year-old boy last week in eastern Pennsylvania.
- Colgate tops Lafayette 28-19 Updated: Nov-07-15 4:31 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - James Holland's third touchdown of the day - capping a 12-play, 77-yard fourth-quarter drive - sealed Colgate's 28-19 win over Lafayette on Saturday.
- Report: Child killed in hit and run in Pennsylvania Updated: Nov-06-15 11:42 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A television station reports a child has died after being hit by a car on an eastern Pennsylvania road.
- Nitti's 5 TDs leads Bucknell past Lafayette 35-24 Updated: Oct-31-15 7:38 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - R.J. Nitti threw for four touchdowns and ran for a fifth as Bucknell pulled away from Lafayette in the fourth quarter for a 35-24 victory Saturday.
- Man accused of forcing women, minor into prostitution pleads Updated: Oct-31-15 4:18 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania man accused of forcing women and a minor to work in a prostitution ring he called "the program" has pleaded guilty to sex trafficking charges.