- Girl drowns in Ouachita River near West Monroe park Updated: Jul-24-15 4:19 am
WEST MONROE, Louisiana - A young girl has drowned in the Ouachita River off of a West Monroe park.
- Sun Belt commissioner: Cut back on 'money' games vs. Power 5 Updated: Jul-20-15 6:44 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Sun Belt Conference commissioner Karl Benson wants the league's football programs to work on shedding their "addiction" to big-money, non-conference matchups with heavily favored, Power Five programs.
- Arrests made in vandalism at Ouachita Parish logging company Updated: Jul-20-15 4:31 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Three people have been arrested in connection with vandalism of logging equipment earlier this month in Ouachita Parish.
- State seeks help in finding whose responsible for vandalism Updated: Jul-18-15 11:13 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A $3,000 reward is being offered for help in locating whoever's responsible for vandalizing logging equipment in south Ouachita Parish.
- Monroe school board squabbles over high school renovation Updated: Jul-11-15 4:32 am
MONROE, Louisiana - Two Monroe school board members say they'd rather replace the city's Neville High School rather than spend $7.6 million to renovate the building.
- 2 men sentenced for roles in steroid distribution ring Updated: Jul-08-15 9:02 am
MONROE, Louisiana - Two men have been sentenced for their roles in importing and selling anabolic steroids in Louisiana
- 4 sentenced in $7 million fraud conspiracy Updated: Jul-08-15 8:52 am
MONROE, Louisiana - A Monroe grocery store owner and three workers have been sentenced for their roles in a $7 million scheme to exchange SNAP and WIC benefits to customers for cash and ineligible items.
- 'Do it in DoMo': Downtown Monroe on a comeback Updated: Jul-04-15 11:02 am
MONROE, Louisiana - If you love a comeback story, then downtown Monroe is for you.
- Monroe woman sentenced for theft of Social Security funds Updated: Jul-01-15 4:32 pm
MONROE, Louisiana - A Monroe woman has been sentenced to a year in prison on federal charges of stealing $135,000 in Social Security funds.
- Nelson pleads guilty in Shirley Cagle's death Updated: Jul-01-15 8:54 am
MONROE, Louisiana - A 26-year-old Monroe man has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the death of 85-year-old Shirley Cagle, the long-time assistant director of the Ouachita Council on Aging.