- Man accused of hitting woman with car after parking dispute Updated: May-27-16 1:26 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Medford man has been accused of hitting a woman with his car in a grocery store parking lot after he say she took his parking spot.
- Transportation needs include preparing for earthquake danger Updated: May-22-16 6:01 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - A major fault off the Oregon Coast is expected to produce an earthquake, and transportation officials say preparing for that event needs to be a top priority.
- Medford voters to decide city ban on growing pot outdoors Updated: May-22-16 3:31 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - Medford voters will decide whether city residents can grow marijuana outdoors.
- Medical marijuana growers in Jackson County fly under radar Updated: May-21-16 3:02 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Only a handful of medical marijuana growers have applied for Jackson County permits to keep growing on rural residential land - even though growers without permits face fines of up to $10,000 and orders to remove their plants.
- Local judge tosses Josephine County ban on GMO crops Updated: May-17-16 11:13 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Josephine County judge has struck down a local ban on genetically engineered crops, pointing to a state law that prevents local anti-GMO rules.
- Medford city councilor opens marijuana dispensary Updated: May-14-16 3:15 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - A member of the Medford City Council, known for its tough stance on legalized marijuana, has opened his own pot dispensary.
- Jury acquits former Little Caesars owner on arson charges Updated: May-07-16 11:05 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - The former owner of a Little Caesars pizza shop in Ashland has been acquitted on arson charges.
- Citizen-scientists to help swimmers ID bacteria-filled lakes Updated: May-02-16 12:21 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - A small army of citizen-scientists will help Rogue Valley residents learn whether the creek or swimming hole they hit this summer is a good place to cool off or might be a staph infection in the making.
- Medford man with pipe bombs arrested for threatening Obama Updated: Apr-29-16 2:14 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Federal authorities have arrested a Medford man who they say made online comments threatening President Barack Obama and had several pipe bombs in his apartment.