- Medical dispensary files lawsuit over Medford pot sale ban Updated: Jul-22-15 1:41 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - Medford's ban on pot sales is facing a lawsuit from a medical marijuana dispensary.
- Rogue River man charged with stabbing, killing man Updated: Jul-21-15 4:03 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Rogue River man told police he killed another man by stabbing him in the back with a knife, according to court records.
- Man accused of trying to rob 7-11 with finger gun Updated: Jul-21-15 6:20 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Medford man is facing charges after he attempted to rob a convenience store with an unlikely weapon: his hands.
- Oregon finalizes its portion of West Coast Electric Highway Updated: Jul-20-15 2:52 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - Drivers have more places to charge electric cars in the Pacific Northwest as part of an effort to put 3.3 million zero-emission vehicles on roads in eight states.
- Oregon business startups have not rebounded with economy Updated: Jul-20-15 12:47 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - Oregon is known for innovative startups and entrepreneurs with an eye on opportunity.
- NOAA seeks funding to repair weather radar on Mount Ashland Updated: Jul-17-15 12:55 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - The white sphere on top of Mount Ashland may be motionless on the outside, but a peek underneath the hood reveals there's a lot of activity going on.
- Dad found guilty of asking someone to beat up baby sitter Updated: Jul-16-15 6:19 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Jackson County jury has found a father guilty of asking someone to beat up his baby sitter after she made comments that caused him to temporarily lose custody of his child.
- Police say woman, 35, used kids' identities to steal cars Updated: Jul-15-15 11:01 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Police say an Eagle Point woman used her children's Social Security numbers to steal vehicles from local car dealerships.
- Right-of-way issues delay southern Oregon bypass project Updated: Jul-15-15 9:53 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - A right-of-way snafu has delayed the largest road construction project in more than 50 years in Jackson County and has raised the specter of cost hikes for the four-mile-long bypass for busy Highway 62.
- Man accused of mistakenly stabbing other man found guilty Updated: Jul-10-15 6:15 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Medford man accused of stabbing a stranger he mistook for someone else has been found guilty.
- Oregon troopers cleared in Grants Pass fatal shooting Updated: Jul-07-15 11:08 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Authorities say two Oregon State Police troopers were deemed justified in the fatal shooting of an assault suspect in Grants Pass.
- Old Jacksonville church finally gets a bell Updated: Jul-06-15 1:49 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - A bell can now be heard ringing in the belfry of the 1879 Presbyterian Church after a nearly 10-year absence.
- Businesses search for solutions with container shippers gone Updated: Jul-04-15 1:08 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - International trade routes have changed for Oregon importers and exporters.
- Jackson County to help evaluate impacts of Medford casino Updated: Jun-30-15 11:18 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Jackson County officials will be examining potential impacts of a proposed casino in Medford.
- Southern Oregon pear growers take steps to keep fruit cool Updated: Jun-29-15 2:14 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - Southern Oregon farmers might be suffering as temperatures soar, but they're not the only ones -- several orchards are taking steps to protect the fruit they're growing.
- Man who shot child through floor faces gun-dealing charges Updated: Jun-29-15 1:41 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - A southern Oregon man who killed a little girl in a burst of gunfire while using an assault-style rifle to get up from a couch now faces federal firearms charges alleging he lied on background checks to buy dozens of automatic handguns.