- Tests suggest Oregon crabbing could re-open soon Updated: Nov-26-15 6:26 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - The levels of harmful acid that closed South Coast crab fisheries are now falling, and crabbers could return within weeks, authorities said.
- Jail for man who beat woman for not getting In-N-Out burgers Updated: Nov-23-15 5:20 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Medford man who beat his girlfriend because she didn't bring In-N-Out burgers home for dinner pleaded guilty to assault and was sentenced to 60 days in jail.
- Medford officials might put pot-growing ban on ballot Updated: Nov-20-15 1:43 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - Medford officials are considering putting two potential laws in front of voters: one that would ban residents from growing marijuana outdoors, and another that would ban it indoors.
- 1 dead after collision near Cave Junction Updated: Nov-20-15 5:03 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Authorities say one man is dead after he was ejected from his vehicle in a crash near Cave Junction.
- Oregon counties asked to send fewer inmates to prison Updated: Nov-17-15 5:01 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Officials are asking Oregon counties to send fewer inmates to state prisons in an effort to prevent an emergency prison expansion.
- Medford council bans growing of marijuana Updated: Nov-13-15 4:01 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Medford officials have approved a ban on both recreational and medicinal marijuana growing operations.
- Oregon school pushes 'restorative justice,' not punishment Updated: Nov-12-15 5:45 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Phoenix High School junior has authority issues, is a self-described "rebel" and has been on probation for unlawful possession of marijuana.
- Inmate, contractor sentenced in sex-for-contraband scheme Updated: Nov-11-15 2:27 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - An Oregon inmate has pleaded guilty to his role in a sex-for-contraband scheme in Jackson County jail.
- Medford faces massive bill for more accessible sidewalks Updated: Nov-10-15 1:24 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - Medford will have to spend up to $650,000 next year to make the city more accessible for the disabled by installing new sidewalk ramps at intersections.
- Medford father accused of using son to attract child porn Updated: Nov-06-15 12:56 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Medford father is accused of using a picture of his toddler son to convince people to send him child pornography through a smartphone messaging application.
- Fall a terrific time for hiking in Southern Oregon Updated: Nov-04-15 10:36 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - A late October hike along the stretch of the Sterling Mine Ditch Trail between Wolf Gap and Bear Gulch offers more than a testament to the fall colors of Southern Oregon.
- Man faces murder charge for Central Point shooting Updated: Nov-03-15 11:57 am
CENTRAL POINT, Oregon - A Central Point man is facing a murder charge in connection to another man who was shot in his pickup truck outside of a convenience store.
- Jackson County sheriff shuts down school security program Updated: Oct-29-15 2:30 pm
SHADY COVE, Oregon - The Jackson County sheriff has pulled the plug on a program to keep real-time video surveillance inside an elementary school in Shady Cove.